It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Art Bell's Home Town Hospital Is Cursed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Actually it was never really a hospital, but more like an Emergency Room. Even though the good citizens of Nye were taxed for a hospital. This is what's happening in The Kingdom of Nye, since Art went off the air.
The Pahrump Medical Center aka- supposed hospital. The hospital is said to carry a curse and the doctors want it taken off. The things that have gone wrong are as follows.
The (medical center) failed three administrations. Three of the Emergency Helicopters have crashed. Word is there was a curse placed on it by the Native Americans. There are Native American designs painted on the outside of the building. The Doctors want to talk with a Medicine Man and try to release the curse.
I haven't heard the reason why a curse would be put on the Medical Center. But I'll take a guess.
Many an Indian Burial grounds have been disturbed by new construction in the valley. The Pahrump Medical Center was to provide medical care to the people here. It never was opened 24-7 only 5 days a week from 9-7:00 a.m. A woman wrote a letter to the Editor in our local newspaper. In the letter she explains her complaint of the local hospital...........
Her husband was having severe chest pains and she drove him to the PVH. The time was 7:05 p.m. on a Friday night. The doors were locked, but there were still medical personal in the building. She banged on the door saying her husband needed help. A receptionist at the desk yelled go away we are closed! The woman yelled I think my husband is having a heart attack!!!
Again the receptionist yelled, "We're Closed take him to Vegas!"
Now Las Vegas is over an hour drive from Pahrump and is quite dangerous. (Especially if your elderly and worried about a spouse dying.) But that's exactly what that poor woman had to do. I never heard the outcome of this incident. When the woman wrote the article her husband was still in a Las Vegas Hospital. There were many complaints such as this.
The County is planning on building an actual Hospital here someday. But in the meantime the Doctors want to re-open the Medical Center to provide emergency care. But first the curse must be taken off.

[Edited on 09/08/2002 by MountainStar]

posted on Feb, 14 2003 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Are there pictures of the drawings on the hospital?

new topics

join