It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowland8

Honestly, as Terrence once said, Timewave Zero could really be any number of things. Put very bluntly, Timewave Zero maps out the history of time from the human perspective. The Zero point is just the moment when time stops functioning the way we perceive and starts a whole new cycle of evolution. What the Zero Point could really mean would be when the world is finally introduced to time teleportation technology- time as a linear experience would cease to exists for us as that point, seeing as how we could finally be able to manipulate it. Whatever happens though, I doubt death will be a part of it. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm curious as to what this could be so I have been doing some searching and I think I may have found what the big thing could be....

www.google.com...://www.predictify.com/q/april-15-2009-britney-spears-performs-on-american-2&ei=aGjaSY15qu6VB5LYjOQM&usg= AFQjCNEzG3nlJrOgwkk0xZ8Vc21wdyI9AQ

It looks like Britney will finally perform on American Idol!

This is truly an epic tragic event!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The wave is counterintuitive.We see a flatline and think death and that is the opposite of the thing.

The Terrencian word for the end point was infindibulum,or the Trancendental Object at the End of Time.It's like the Koan of,"If all things change,what does this 'change' change into?"And it's easy,change changes to become all things,which is what it always was anyway,so it is also stasis at the same time!

If a time machine were to come into existance,then all the future technology would suddenly be possible at that very instant.Including possible Alien stuff as well.This is the good news.

The bad is what we're into now."Wheel is turning and you can't slow it down.Ya can't let go and ya can't hold on,can't go back and ya can't stand still.Thunder don't get you then the Thunder will."

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I will say that Gaia is working up to the 17th of this month with fervor.

www.emsc-csem.org...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Terence McKenna was right when he said "it's going to get nuttier and nuttier". I have never doubted his theory from the time I stumbled upon it. There are parallels in his theory with end time bible prophecies.

Look at the news since April 1st. A mass killing almost every day in the US.
I haven't been watching what's going on in the rest of the world, but the Alaska volcano went off again today, as did the big earthquake in Italy.

So it looks like we have maybe 7 days of habit left and then the big plunge into novelty to the 17th of April? Fasten your seat belts.

[edit on 6/4/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Look at the news since April 1st. A mass killing almost every day in the US.
I haven't been watching what's going on in the rest of the world, but the Alaska volcano went off again today, as did the big earthquake in Italy.

The interesting thing is that we have at least three different threads (two of which you mentioned) running right now:

Geopolitical: North Korea's missile test and the controversy surrounding it
Natural: Earthquakes and volcano eruptions
Social: A rash of killings in the US + recent violence in Iraq.

The question is then, will they all contribute to the peak or will it just be one of them (or even something we're not seeing)?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowFC
The question is then, will they all contribute to the peak or will it just be one of them (or even something we're not seeing)?

I don't have the daily timewave. It would be nice to have from April 1st to April 17 on a seperate timewave.

NK and volcanic activity may appear on the timeline.

As far as the violence, I think the timewave itself is contributing to people going berserk. The rapid changes are causing stress, anxiety and depression. It's a good time for people to have a moral compass and some family and friends for support.

I hate to say this, but I suspect demonic forces are at work, preying on those who lack a moral compass and those who are unaware.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hey Evasius

This part of your thread starting on page 8 has me intrigued. I read it last night, but spent the better part of the night trying to remember where I had heard of this fractal relationship of time you've seemed to run across in the timwave zero program before. Correct me if I'm not reading the graphs correctly:

1. starting with the oldest time span graph #4. You entered a timespan of 3,000,000 years. The pattern seen took 3million years to complete.

2. next is graph #3, you entered a timespan of 30,000 years. The same patten this time was completed in 30,ooo years

3. graph #2 you entered a timespan of 500 years. The same pattern this time was completed in 500 years.

4. graph #1 you entered a timespan of 7years. The same pattern this time was completed in 7 years.

5. graph #5 you entered a timespan of 1month 16days (approx. 1.5months). The same pattern this time was completed in 1.5 months.

and so on to 2012 the same pattern keeps repeating in smaller and smaller amounts of time seemingly to a singularity.

So, it looks like time isn't necessarily speeding up, but the same amout of events happen in increasingly smaller time frames. Am I correct so far?

I have a theory, maybe another way to understand whats going on here, but before I just shoot it out there and look foolish, I have a few questions:

a. How far back can you set the starting point. For example can you plot 16.4 Billion years ago?

b. Is there a relationship between each time period the pattern shows up, for example; does it have a consistant multiplier in that everytime is shows up it's 50 times smaller period of time between the two times it shows up?

c. can you plot 16.4billion years ago, 820million years ago, 41million years ago, 2million years ago, 102,000 years ago 5125 years ago(3115BCE), 254 years ago (1755AD), June 5th 1999, and February 10 2011? To see which patterns show up for those dates.

I know I'm asking a lot. But I'm curious what comes up.

Hint: Evolution of Consciousness

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I just stumbled onto this thread. It is fascinating.

Timewave Zero graphing algorithm is available online: timewave2012.com...

Check out a time wave graph beginning May 13, 1774 through Dec 12, 2012. Now just make a graph from March 30, 2009 through Dec 12, 2012

Make the two graphs the same size and you will see they have the same pattern.

I found this at the David Flynn forum site.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Everything depends on the zero date in Timewave Zero.

If the zero date has to be selected, the entire start to end is going to be different depending on the zero date selected.

If there is not certainty behind the 12/21/2012 date then it all means nothing. Change the zero date to something else and everything changes.

delius

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Ya that is a function of the Timewave,called resonance.The theory is that the historical events associated with the repeated patterns contain clues as to what to expect when this pattern reappears.For instance the pattern we're into now is as around the time of the US revolutionary War,and in France too.Guillotines for despots,ooh I like the sound of that.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by delius

If I am not mistaken, the original Zero date was sometime in February 2013, but was moved back two months after Terrence learned of the Maya 2012 prophecies in the late eighties. This is the only 'tampering' that has been done to the Timewave Zero graph. Of course, I could most certainly be wrong, and I'm sure someone can point out my mistake then.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by delius
Everything depends on the zero date in Timewave Zero.

If the zero date has to be selected, the entire start to end is going to be different depending on the zero date selected.

If there is not certainty behind the 12/21/2012 date then it all means nothing. Change the zero date to something else and everything changes.

delius

Terence McKenna used the 1945 atomic bomb test in his calculations, then arrived at 2012. He used that date because the atomic bomb marks a major turning point for mankind.

He knew nothing about the Mayan calender at the time he found zero point. Using 1945 as a hinge date so to speak, many major historical novelty and habit events in human history lined up. The Zero point of 2012 was the result. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but that's the way I understand McKenna's arrival at zero point as of this moment.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tgautier13
reply to post by delius

If I am not mistaken, the original Zero date was sometime in February 2013, but was moved back two months after Terrence learned of the Maya 2012 prophecies in the late eighties. This is the only 'tampering' that has been done to the Timewave Zero graph. Of course, I could most certainly be wrong, and I'm sure someone can point out my mistake then.

My understanding is that his original date was December 23, 2012 and a mathematician corrected the timewave calculations and arrived as December 21, 2012. Mckenna claimed he new nothing about the Mayan Calender back in the 1980's when he arrived at his original date. I watched the video in which he stated this as a fact. But I would have to look at 10 or 20 videos to find it...so don't hold your breath...LOL

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
This 'Good Friday' marks the precise resonance of the founding of the Illuminati according the the Timewave program. I thought I'd mention this, though I'd rather not make a prediction regarding any event that might take place. I personally think the NWO resonance has already been manifesting since April 1 (and will continue). This doesn't require a 'big event' to be any more accurate.

I was just reading this thread where the post recounted recent dreams of an 'attack' of some sort. I then checked the timewave to have a look between now and the 17th - while there I looked a little more closely at the date of May 1, 1776. The resonance fell on the afternoon of April 10, 2009 (still haven't cleared up the time zone question).

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0bf3009637f7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bfc584c52a59.jpg[/atsimg]

I then googled 'April 10, 2009' and the first post that came up was the 'Jewish Calendar.' Evidently according to history/scripture/legend on April 10, 1714 BC, Sodom and Gemorrah were destroyed.

The wicked cities of the Sodom valley, including Sodom, Gemorrah, Admah and Zevoim, were overturned in punishment of their sins. Only Lot, his wife and two daughters were saved. Lot's wife, however, turned into a pillar of salt when she failed to heed the Divine warning not to look back at the burning cities.

Again, I don't think anything major will happen, however the weight of the past is bearing heavily on the Now, and we can feel it from day to day, moment to moment. This compressed experience is the explosion we fear. It is the 'attack' we've been expecting. Civilization is being overturned right now, whether it be from an external controlling force, or our own doing.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I found a link a page or two back to a Java version of the software that can be run from your web browser. Do you know why the timewave on this software looks so much different than yours? Here is the link to run the timewave:

timewave2012.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

That Java version is probably more revised and "polished". We have the DOS version.

posted on Apr, 9 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadowland8
reply to post by John Matrix

That Java version is probably more revised and "polished". We have the DOS version.

Ok, the line posted looks like the King Wen - Watkins calculations.

I'm using the King Wen - Sheliak calculations which is the adjusted timewave that McKenna switched to.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
This might have been answered previously but do what does the timeline software show as far as the 2012 doomsday craziness?

Does it show the timeline reaching zero point in 2012?

The software shows the timeline reaching zero on Dec. 21, 2012. The programs just bottoms out at that point because the next sections of the fractal wave embedded in the timeline become infinitely small and compressed together. The DOS software can’t handle and infinite fractal, therefore it replaces infinity with a zero. As an additional feature added into the software, you can set the zero date as any date and explore any event correlations for yourself (however it seems to best fit with Dec. 2012).

If the software was re-created today properly, it would most certainly be 3-dimensional, interactive, and linked live with news events. One major upgrade would be the ability to zoom in on the zero point in order to get a better idea of what zero actually entails – not that it is a lack of data, but that in is comprised of all available data.

Another idea would be to set up a distributed computing project designed to better explore the infinite ‘rabbit hole’ of zero point.

List of distributed computing projects

Just as some projects have been designed to find longer and longer prime numbers, a new Timewave model could correlate the deep fractals with time to get a more exact end date. Perhaps something could be gained from seeing how deep you can go.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR

1) Does the timeline react to human actions like a living organism? Does the timeline represent some kind of higher intelligence or cosmic influence??)

In my opinion, the terms 'timeline' and 'timewave' are two very different things. The timeline we experience is comprised of events, experiences, feelings, emotions, anticipation of future events, and memories of past events - everything associated with the human experience that happens between two points in time. The Timewave, on the other hand, is the wireframe over which reality is woven. It's the skeleton for the body of experience - using the example of a roller coaster, the timeline refers to the people riding it, the exhileration felt, the anticipation, the speed and motion experienced, etc. The Timewave is the unchanging track. It stays the same, but the experience of traversing the track may be experienced differently by different people. The collective experience, however, is similar across the board - bumps, dips, and twists are perceivable.

That said, the structure of the timewave doesn't react to anything. It's set in stone. It's been as it is for a very long time. The events along the timewave can be changed, chosen, manipulated, etc. Crucial points along the wave mark periods conducive to change - what change is experienced is for the most part optional. But it is guaranteed that those particular periods along the timewave will carry events that match not only the novelty levels, but previous events in the past that resonate with the present.

Does a higher cosmic intelligence regulate or oversee the timewave? That's a great question, and I obviously have no answer for that, but it does seem that there is a guiding influence that gave time its apparent structure. It's far from random - there's is a pattern to is all, and that's what the timewave touches upon...this code embedded in time. It is one of man's primary cognitive functions, to pull order from chaos, but first there needs to be chaos, however the structure itself is not chaotic by any means. Our tiny sliver of experience of the timeline only makes it seem that way, and therefore we have failed to see this huge pattern only until now when the cycles have become small enough to experience.

2) What is required for a zero point state on the timeline? All living beings dead? Can human beings still be alive while the zero point is reached??)

It could be any number of things, and not all require the end of consciousness, though that would definitely lead to a bottoming-out of the graph. One major contributing factor could be that our perception of time will be forever changed. If in fact time does not exist apart from our own creative perception of it, then if our perception changes, time itself will change. This will lead to an end of history and time as we know it.

Another possibility is that the technological process that we're all a part of might approach this major point of change, taking us all along with it.

If this is the case we may reach the singularity where all things become possible as a result of our technology reaching exponential accelerative speeds. Or me reach some sort of 'hiccup' that throws the whole thing off course. This hiccup could be a natural occurance (like the Sun reaching a critical point in its cycle where it puts a stop to our progress for some amount of time - maybe that's what the Mayans saw in the future).

Or like I stated in the OP of this thread, maybe another timewave on the other side of 2012 may be causing 'wave interference' that is subsequently flatlining ours...or maybe another civilizations timewave mixes with ours causing a flatline.

The above possibilities are what I'm leaning towards personally. All of the other stuff: pole shift, Jesus returning, Planet X, etc are just stories and hold no more relevance than any of these other ideas.

3) If living beings, including humans, can still be around when zero point is reached, then wouldn't the zero point be achieved regardless of human activities leading up to the Dec. 21, 2012 date? (In other words, does it have to be caused by some kind of cataclysmic/apocalyptic event?)

It doesn't need to be caused by something apocalyptic, though that could very well be the case. Who knows what will bring about the fundamental change that we appraoch, but I do beleive it will be from our doing. Certain things about our future are innescapable, like the path of the timewave. What we do with it is up to us.

[edit on 12/4/09 by Evasius]

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join