It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - a closer look

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Anybody know where one might find the source code for the Timewave program? Or details on how to implement the graph digitally?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI
One thought I had is about the "events" which would cause the timewave to shift, or visa versa, the timewave shift allows events to happen.

Often in these timewave prediction threads people compare old events to possible events which relate to a future timewave shift.

It seems that the events which people try to pinpoint on a timewave shift are clutching at straws.

Many more influential and powerful events take place in secret and behind closed doors. The news media never hears about it. The history books never write about it. No one but those perpetrating the event will EVER know about it.

For example: the planning of 9/11 and the planning and/or decision to assassinate JFK. We do not know the dates of such events, but they must have altered or been altered by the timewave.

These dates would most certainly shift the timewave yet we would never know when they happen because they are secret, YET SO POWERFUL as to be related to the timewave.

So my thought is that we should stop trying to ATTACH events past or future to this timewave, because many events will be secret and will alter the timewave and we will never know why.

Also it is possible that the timewave represents a collective gauge of human consciousness or awareness.... and these things fluctuate around events, but often never shift in direct correlation to the event.

Did that initiate a brainstorm?
Send some thought rain my way.

[edit on (10/24/09) by AllSeeingI]
so where is this poster,. after he uncovered the patents for chemtrails hav't heard of him since??
has he been stolen as a part of timewave?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Does this TimeWaveZero thing have any validity?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Looks like the timewave zero novelty for January 17th 2011 happened. Just look at Egypt and Tunisia. This will change the ME landscape forever mark my words. This has a PROFOUND effect and it's rippling all across the globe.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
So where is the graph gonna go after 2012?
Why no more readings?
and this IS a serious question

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Hey Lil Drummerboy. I remember reading somewhere that the graph almost turns into a palindrome of the previous portion. It continues to slide down into the negative. I don't believe they found a time in the timewave zero where it ever reaches positive again.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HellstormRising

Hey Lil Drummerboy. I remember reading somewhere that the graph almost turns into a palindrome of the previous portion. It continues to slide down into the negative. I don't believe they found a time in the timewave zero where it ever reaches positive again.
Hmm,. well
that really doesnt say anything to me,.
I guess I am trying to understand what this has to do with 2012
Thanks for the reply tho..
I have seen the slide and nothing after that,..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Got it. Well the theory of the timewave zero is that when it hits zero it can't possibly get any worse or something to that effect. It's like trying to divide by zero.(if you don't know what I mean by this type it into a google image search, very amusing). After the graph slide that everyone shows where it stops at 2012 it really keeps on going but it's the inverse of the graph previously. Suppose we say that every major slide is a bad thing then a TON of bad things are going to continue to happen after 2012.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Got it. Well the theory of the timewave zero is that when it hits zero it can't possibly get any worse or something to that effect. It's like trying to divide by zero.(if you don't know what I mean by this type it into a google image search, very amusing). After the graph slide that everyone shows where it stops at 2012 it really keeps on going but it's the inverse of the graph previously. Suppose we say that every major slide is a bad thing then a TON of bad things are going to continue to happen after 2012.
Awesome,.
I just love good news

thanks for the breakdown,..
well,. interesting times ahead

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

yeah it's kind of depressing when you look at it that way. I'm hopeful that it is nothing more than a marker for changes int he world and that there is no real way to determine whether it's a good or bad change. For me, I think that a global meltdown where we were sent back to times without power, computers, facebook, cell phones, tv etc would be a good thing. Personally I want to live off the land and owe nobody an explanation. I'm prepared for it and know what to do now all that's needed is for the great timewave to be correct and grant my wish true.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

yeah it's kind of depressing when you look at it that way. I'm hopeful that it is nothing more than a marker for changes int he world and that there is no real way to determine whether it's a good or bad change. For me, I think that a global meltdown where we were sent back to times without power, computers, facebook, cell phones, tv etc would be a good thing. Personally I want to live off the land and owe nobody an explanation. I'm prepared for it and know what to do now all that's needed is for the great timewave to be correct and grant my wish true.
Yup,.
I concur,.
As I am set for what ever,.
we will see,.
Thing is,. the coincidences are addin up,. hard to look at things with a blind eye,.
which is why I started to prepare for what ever,.
Just never know,.
Timewave,. I-ching, web bot(still not sure about that one) Nostrodamus,Casey
and even science point to something
so,... blow it off or,... stay ahead of the slide (or at least try to)
as always,.. time will tell
Look crazy,.. or be the fox.
Like a clip outta the movie fight club,.
I was talking to a guy,. and outta the blue he jokes around about 2012
and end time madness,. as if to test the conversational limits.
He was serious about preping for the outcome,.
And to paint a pic of this guys status,. he was driving a 2010 BMW and very achieved in his field.
In my line of suppliers ,. that is the norm..
So the crazies are even at the top,. or it is becoming common knowledge
edit on 22-2-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Wow nearly a full year of silence, just 2 days shy...anyway, just thought I would add that the Timewave tracks 'novelty,' ie 'the emergence of new states of connectedness.' We're on a path of exponential interconnectivity involving technology, mind, and spirit and those paths themselves are converging towards some nexus point of complete connectivity - a singularity of information transfer.

That said, for this to actually occur, no global disasters affecting/discontinuing this process can take place (that includes the topic on an internet kill switch - that cannot/will not happen - it won't happen before zero point, and post zero will be too late for an attempt). Zero is not an end, but a beginning. There will be no catastrophe before or on Dec. 21 of this year, what happens beyond that is anyone's guess...Unfortunately, rather than becoming an invincible 'super entity,' this new state of affairs in hyper connectivity brings with it a new class of vulnerability for the human race. Small decisions will have huge, if not complete, power over guiding the future of the collective. We face a precarious point in our future where we can either take our place among successful post singularity societies, or we can annihilate ourselves via stupidity and fear.

I feel technological singularities, in order to be successful species-wide, must be preempted by a cognitive singularity, or a shift in consciousness that prepares the collective for the transformation. If a tech. singularity were to occur without this prepping, the result would be implosion via psychosis, which may be a built-in universal failsafe that ensures only the worthy can traverse the boundary.

It's now 11:11 while typing this and White Zombie's 'More Human Than Human' just came on over Tune-in radio (181.FM 90's Alternative), how's that for appropriate?

Here's the new 2012 video which I posted on the other thread. I think I will be posting future info on this thread as the major thread has perhaps itself imploded via psychosis. I am also on Twitter posting relevant data each day, including a Timewave graph for the day along with various thoughts, links, songs, and synchronicities... Evasius (Twitter)...and again, my blog is here, I will be posting updates very soon.

cheers
edit on 21/2/12 by Evasius because: edit to add 'kill switch' comment

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusChrist122

Please,. a short answer to how this relates to the Timewave thread
And without religious ramble please

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Potential correlations were tracked for three years in the context of TimeWave Zero, and in anticipation of December 21, 2012. McKenna et al clearly indicated that a major paradigm shift would occur in our lives, reality, etc. by December 21st, 2012. Evasius, you yourself stated in that topic:

I believe the 'zero date' marks a major transition point in human history, evolution, and technological progress. It will mark the pinnacle of one era and the beginning of another - a transition from animalistic Man to something else, perhaps the point where we merge with our technology, or even the point where we collectively turn towards more spiritual endeavors. This shift will mark a change in our perception of time, the world around us, and most noticeably ourselves.
(Emphasis added.)

Nothing happened on anything approaching that degree of perceptibility. TimeWave Zero has been definitively debunked to my satisfaction at least as far as any sort of climactic singularity or transformation by that date goes. Yet now there are websites and individuals moving the goal posts in my opinion.

If people wish to carry the concept on to other dates or to change its meaning to something else, such as personal, subjective, spiritual, mystical changes in themselves (which no one else can outwardly see necessarily) or the starting point of a new journey to some other horizon in the future that we are now headed toward, that's their prerogative and I wish them well. But I am satisfied that it has been debunked by my standards, and I will simply consider that moving the goal posts unless there is very compelling evidence to the contrary. That said, I respect everyone's beliefs.

Peace.
edit on 12/26/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join