It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sisters Found Butchered In Luxury Flat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

news.ninemsn.com.au

Two sisters found butchered in a luxury UK apartment may have been taking part in a sex party beforehand, according to media reports.

The bodies of the two sisters were found on Monday afternoon in their $2300-a-week rental apartment in Birmingham, in the West Midlands.

But police denied suggestions the murdered sisters were prostitutes — both reportedly held office jobs and one was a university student — and said there was no evidence of a party inside their apartment.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This is such a horrible crime, and no-one deserves to be murdered in such a brutal fashion.

But questions linger...

An office-worker and a student? Living in such an expensive apartment, how were they able to make the payments?

The prostitution racket in Algiers is infamous.

Why are the police so quick to rule the prostitution angle out?

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The police are probably getting a cut of the trade and don't want the public to know just how big it is there. so they are averting an investigation that could scare of clients and hit them in the back pocket!!

I still dont see why its illeagal to sell your body, i mean it is yours. if someone wants to pay you then let them. does the goverments power really stretch so far as to control what u do with your own body?

As for the poor girls, im sure there is more to the story then we know! but im sure it will come out in the following days.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba

news.ninemsn.com.au

... in their $2300-a-week rental apartment...But police denied suggestions the murdered sisters were prostitutes — both reportedly held office jobs and one was a university student...

For those of you following along at home, that's $9,200 a month, or $119,600 per year. Are you telling me that an office job and student loans allow them to pay that much rent? The smart money says those chicks were hookers or drug dealers.

[edit on 17-9-2008 by sir_chancealot]

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Beelzebubba

The news on this is low key, biochemistry student, that rings a bell, have there not been a few biochemistry student deaths recently?

similar
www.theaustralian.news.com.au...

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
After seeing the photo's of them my guess is hookers!! i wouldn't pay top end for them but id throw a few bucks there way. it is amazing that they were earning that sort of money. would love to know what an hour cost with them.

top topics

join