It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my thought

page: 1

join
share:
bdi

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Did yuo notice there are bunch of films about aliens and ufos.The thing is we always win or sometimes but very rare we lose.I think that the GOVERMENT is trying to prepare us for something,we see humans always kick aliens as*es and when the big day comes we will think that we are going to win just like in movies but the question is "ARE WE?"

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
interesting to note that in quite a few of said movies / tv serices we take a massive first hit in terms of population and environment destruction, then come back via an almost 'resistance' like approach using guerilla tactics.

Close Encounters,
V,
The Intruders,
X-Files
and Dark Skies stick out as those that don't.

posted on Jan, 15 2003 @ 12:10 PM
link   
would be my bet on a likely scenario...

Still remains one of my favorite alien series. Love the interesting Hitler-esque parallels...very clever show.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
bdi
"...I think the GOVERNMENT is trying to prepare us for something..."

I have had this feeling for some time now. I'm not just refering to films like "Independence Day" or shows like "The X-Files" either.

Just lately, there have been an influx of programmes on TV dealing with 'Area 51', Roswell and a variety of other UFO-based subjects. Not only that, the British government have released documents about the Rendlesham Forest incident, and even the CIA has produced its 'Open Door' project, to release documents to the public.
Are they trying to tell us something.

Makes you wonder...

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Aforementioned post is quoted below:

Originally posted by phait
interesting to note that in quite a few of said movies / tv serices we take a massive first hit in terms of population and environment destruction, then come back via an almost 'resistance' like approach using guerilla tactics.

Close Encounters,
V,
The Intruders,
X-Files
and Dark Skies stick out as those that don't.

join