It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

unidentified flying object?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What is this?

members.lycos.nl...

A remote control toy?

fake?

tiny aliens spacecraft?

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hmmmm - at first glance, it looks like a rotor driven craft, but the actual motion and reflection on the water doesn't look quite right to me.

The colouration looks in keeping with low observable green used on spec ops craft.

Possibly a new type of low noise/observable reconnaisance craft?

Isn't it convenient how the camera was there and pointing in the right direction at the right time?

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i think its a fake because durin the last 3 seconds the reflection sorta looks like smoke bein blown out from the back of it like in a car but then you look at the carft and no smoke is comin out.

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:15 PM
link   
i took a ruler to my screen and the reflection of the craft in the water looks a little off center. i might be wrong, and most likely am. someone who would make something up that looks that real would probably not overlook an obvious thing like that. i wish it would show what was going on 10 minutes before and after this sighting.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 06:43 AM
link   
interesting, looks a little cgi, also why does the video stop and start where it does?

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It looks faked to me too..... notice the water under neath is kind of "smudged" looking and a bit discolored like there was something edited there with photo shop type software. It's almost like it was a hover craft type vehicle and the moving water was made to look placid?!?!

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Idd, the water is a bit blurry when it passes and there are colourchanges.

The shadow also doesn't really look real...

It's also a short movie, they could have easily filmed more

I guess it will be fake then...

hmm topic closed

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Have to agree with the blurring. Perhaps the creator applied a blur to the mirrior object to give it more realism, but the obvious effect is that it would also blur the pixels within range aswell, hence the reflection of the bank going all dodgy. If anything, they should just become darker in value, not blur altogether. Nice little anim though.

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join