It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons GOD code is now decoded.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Right Worshipful Master = in the East - signyfying Wisdom DABAR
Worshipful Brother Senior Warden = in the West - signyfying strength OZ
Worshipful Junior Warden = in the South- signyfying beauty GOMER

Take now the first letters of GOMER + OZ + DABAR, which gives GOD

The Kabbalah planets give:
DABAR = Cho(c)kmah= Fixed Stars (Zodiac)
OZ = Geburah = Mars
GOMER = Tiphareth = Sun

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
DABAR = Cho(c)kmah= Fixed Stars (Zodiac)
OZ = Geburah = Mars
GOMER = Tiphareth = Sun

Backwards, DOG ?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm afraid you've got it all wrong. You see, there is no Freemason's GOD, and as such, there is not a way to decode one.

Not to mention all the other problems this has, like the fact that these are blue lodge officers (what about the officers of associated rites - conspiracy theorists keep claiming that where the "high degrees" exist). Also assuming the Kabbalah can be used to explain everything about the blue lodge.

It was an interesting read though.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason
I'm afraid you've got it all wrong. You see, there is no Freemason's GOD, and as such, there is not a way to decode one.

Some higher Bro. explained it.
ks-mason.org...
www.hariam.org...
Now the famous G letter is related to Gomer.

And the related planets are:
Sun
Mars
Zodiac

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Your being quite disingenuous here:

(1) There are no "high level brothers" and the link from someone who actually claims to be a mason does not make that claim.
(2) One of the meanings of the letter G is GOD (also geometry), but its not a masonic god. Its a generic reference to whatever god to mason believes in.
(3) All of this is someones opinion. Translating English words into Hebrew words is not only problematic, but there is no particular reason as to why choosing those particular words has any direct relationship to the G. I could pick tons of things.

All in all, a classical attempt to use numerology to find hidden meanings, but your trying to find meanings where there is no reason to believe one exists. There is no basis for the words being translated in reference to their importance to the G.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

All mason levels have (or could have) the following knowledge.
The Ionic order represents the East - signyfying Wisdom = DABAR
The Doric order represents the West - signyfying strength = OZ
The Corinthian order represents the South - signyfying beauty = GOMER

This gives again the GOD code

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Gomer is the eldest son of Japheth, and father of Ashkenaz, Riphath, and Togarmah mentioned in the Book of Genesis of the Hebrew Bible. (Genesis x. 2, 3; I Chronicles i. 5, 6).

The eponymous Gomer, "standing for the whole family," as the compilers of the Jewish Encyclopedia expressed it, is also mentioned in Book of Ezekiel xxxviii. 6 as the ally of Gog, the chief of the land of Magog.

The Persian historian Muhammad ibn Jarir al-Tabari (c. 915) recounts a Persian tradition that Gomer, lived to the age of 1000, noting that this record equalled that of Nimrod, but was unsurpassed by anyone else mentioned in the Torah.

Gomer's descendants
Three sons of Gomer are mentioned in Genesis 10, namely Ashkenaz, Riphath (spelled Diphath in I Chronicles) and Togarmah

Ok so ummm whats all this about Gomer?I don't get the Gomer part?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

All mason levels have (or could have) the following knowledge.
The Ionic order represents the East - signyfying Wisdom = DABAR
The Doric order represents the West - signyfying strength = OZ
The Corinthian order represents the South - signyfying beauty = GOMER

This gives again the GOD code

I get the feeling like I am talking to a bot. Are you even reading what I am saying?

There are no masonic levels, and there is no GOD code. This is a prime example of trying to string together pieces of information and give it more meaning than it really does. Its an interesting coincidence, but as previously stated, (1) translating from English to Hebrew is difficult, so much so that there are a ton of words that could be used instead of the ones you've chosen and (2) there is no reason to believe that the words translated have any more innate meaning to the G than other words reflective of other masonic symbols.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thank you for that interesting bit of masonic info hawk123. Word to the wise though. Don't expect any of the masons that frequent this board to collaborate on anything you share.

Gotta remember its part of their practice to do their best to keep it all a secret.

To all of you , born again in his brothers image, one sock puppets......

PHbbbbbt

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The main problem would be, hawk, the number of documents that claim G as God of the particular initiate, or Geometry.
As for Titorite, glad you can converse so clearly point of view.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Thank you for that interesting bit of masonic info hawk123. Word to the wise though. Don't expect any of the masons that frequent this board to collaborate on anything you share.

Gotta remember its part of their practice to do their best to keep it all a secret.

To all of you , born again in his brothers image, one sock puppets......

PHbbbbbt

The motto of the board is to "deny ignorance" - why do so many continue to embrace it?

Oh no, surely masons - who have over the years written libraries of free and public papers about their own symbolism and metaphors - they would never do such a thing! The reality is quite the opposite - it just so happens in this case that someone is wrong about the symbolism in his/her efforts to conjure up the non-existent "masonic god."

The biggest secret of masonry is that there is no secret. And yet with everything available to the sometimes vicious and often downright angry anti-masons across the globe, they continue to ignore the facts.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LowLevelMason

(1) There are no "high level brothers"

even in your name you say your a low level mason, so if there's a low level then there must be a higher level...lol

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

Um, well just in case you didn't know, the theme of this name is: sarcasm.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Be aware that there are levels.
One of the highest levels is the SOPHIA (WISDOM) level, which is just encoded by the Atbash cipher.
After decoding, the result is:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

So that's what I missed at last weeks pot-luck planning session. I'm glad you cleared that up for me....

[edit on 9/15/2008 by Choronzon]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Be aware that there are levels.
One of the highest levels is the SOPHIA (WISDOM) level, which is just encoded by the Atbash cipher.
After decoding, the result is:
en.wikipedia.org...

Beware, there are no levels. You know its kind of a shame, if you spent this energy on examining real masonic symbolism instead of trying to 'decode' non-existent masonic 'levels,' you could probably make a really interesting contribution to masonic philosophy.

Oh well. You can lead a horse to water...

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

For me the levels are clear. It is all shown in the last picture on page:
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

And followed by the text:
- May we all preserve Steps, Square and Level.

So you cannot deny Level anymore.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by hawk123]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

For me the levels are clear. It is all shown in the last picture on page:
www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...

And followed by the text:
- May we all preserve Steps, Square and Level.

So you cannot deny Level anymore.
Sure we can, because all Masons meet on the level. We're all equals in the eyes of God, and by his example, should strive to in all ways treat each other as such.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by hawk123

A level is more than rank, the level in this reference refers to the tool. It's symbolic, the level and square are both intended to show how to measure your life.
In other words, a level is used to determine if a setting is straight or crooked, to judge by the level, then, would be to stay on the straight, steps are tradition... and I forgot the exact definition of the sqare, off hand.

Hm,,, no wonder folks keep calling me a Mason.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
edit DB post.

[edit on 15-9-2008 by RuneSpider]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join