It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello boys and girls,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Freedmind here offering you an opportunity, an opportunity to spread your knowledge, your creativity, your beliefs, you disbeliefs, your hope, and your fears to the world. I want you to share your mind with the world. Send me your art, your literature, your theories, your faiths, your beliefs, your evidence, your discussions, send me your mind.

I will collect your minds and create a zine. I will not use as my own; you will receive credit for all or any attributions. No matter how small or how big of a mind you send, it will be published*. This zine will be big, it will contain many ideas, and it is not limited to conspiracies; it will be and art zine as well as a music zine, a poetry zine as well and a conspiracies zine. So don’t hold back what you have, you think it sucks send it, you think its great send it, fact or fiction send it. Send me you mind.

-This zine will be organized
EX. If you send a comic I will only stick it in the comics section. If you send a manga it will only be put in the manga section.

-If you send a discussions, theories; send it with links to facts or forum discussions. (Does not have to be a link from ATS)

-you may use either a handle or you use your real name but make sure that if you do you are willing to accept whatever awaits

-Each month I will have a new cover created by you. Send it in and we will vote on it. I need one now so send them in. The title is "Free Minds"

-Feel free to print out, burn, email the completed zines to anyone, feel free to tell everyone, feel free to involve everyone.

*I will not publish bashings, you will enlighten not demand nor force.

** Please use (nolink) to send files such as music and art.

*** Please understand that when you send me your stuff it will be published,
do not send anything you do not want published.

**** Send me your mind to [email protected]

We are the freed minds we need to enlighten. We will enlighten, though not
through force but through possibility, through facts, through our faiths, through our humanity. You are the Freed minds!

~Freedmind~

[edit on 12-9-2008 by freedmind]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by freedmind

Er, you want my "mind"?! Who do you work for?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
seams like a pretty decent idea. specialy if you plan on distributing in real life. and if your serius about a global magazine im up to try something for a cover

from one new guy to anoghter welcome.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I will collect your minds and create a zine.

I never would have thought the Borg were so literate...

Sorry but the idea of an 'anonymous zine' is a bit too cloe to plagerism to me.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Sorry but the idea of an 'anonymous zine' is a bit too cloe to plagerism to me.

I know how it may sound but why not give me a chance. Let's say, a few send in some articles, art, music, and so on. If I do not reply with a zine or a well made zine by the end of the next month, then I ask to be banned.

As this is the internet, I understand that it is hard to trust people. Whichever decision you all make I will agree with, though I do think that a zine will benefit everybody.

~Freedmind~

EDIT:

After much thought, I realized how the anonymous zine would be flawed. I originally thought of this to be an anonymous zine to protect people if need be. For example someone could send an article he/she has written and then be hunted down because the facts talked about in the article are ones that “should not have been known”. Now thinking on this I realized that it may not be me you are worried about it may be the ones who read the zine. Because of this I shall amend my rule to say: “you may use either a handle or you use your real name but make sure that if you do you are willing to accept whatever awaits.”

[edit on 12-9-2008 by freedmind]

new topics

top topics

join