It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can CERN Large Hadron Collider Cause Overpopulation in Europe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
There has been a growing concern about this possibility due to the recent discovery showing that the after-collision effects may not just include bunch of quarks flying around, as the following collision model shows.

If 12346 collides with an obstacle, it breaks on two parts where the constituents of both parts are rearranged due to the forces of the collision. For example, after the collision, 123456 can split on 34-2165, 361-524, 6-41325 or any other way out of 3,600 permutated possibilities. Since the collision of Hadrons follows this model, some nuclear physicists are concerned about the case where HADRON splits on HARD-ON with the result having an unintentional effect on the male population in Europe. The adjective "Large" in the name of the collider makes the "hard-on" split logical and therefore very likely.

It's interesting to note that some of the male nuclear physicist over 40 years of age who are familiar with this theoretical outcome regard the finding of Higgs boson as a secondary event.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm going to give you a star...

purely for the silliest anti-LHC theory I've yet read!

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
In the words a great man once pasted over a painting of the biting pear of salamanca:

LOL WUT

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Even anti-quark, reverse-spin muons need a place to hang their nanohats.

I really don't think anyone will notice the influx of particles, but might need to shore up the borders just in case.

Okay, that was a tweak sarcastic, I admit. Perhaps you can explain what your position is a little better. I'm willing to listen. I don't currently understand what you are talking about, OP.

All best

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
Perhaps you can explain what your position is a little better.

The Large Hardon Collider is not fully operational yet, so it's kind of premature to ask me about my position. Doggie style, I guess. It all depends on how things collide there.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
WOw, either this was one inane bit of comedy, or you really need to get out more.
Obviously the LHC will summon the Helmacrons, who will teach how to conduct major shrinkage on the population, therefore actually cureing the problem of overpopulation.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander

Originally posted by argentus
Perhaps you can explain what your position is a little better.

The Large Hardon Collider is not fully operational yet, so it's kind of premature to ask me about my position. Doggie style, I guess. It all depends on how things collide there.

You, my friend are either a loonie, a genius, or somewhere inbetween...thankyou for a comprehensive fit of the giggles!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
OK....there is an LHC for sale on ebay...

cgi.ebay.co.uk... 240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

only just over £8000.... if we at ATS can get the cash together we could put this theory to the test.....we just need some shovels to dig it out and somewhere to put it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

The personnel at CERN is seriously considering the effects of the scenario that I have already described.
www.vnunet.com...

I don't see any other reason for the CERN Deputy Head Administrator asking the hackers to infect the local computer network with trojans.
www.ripnroll.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

I don't see a problem LHC getting a hardon. Males often do, but it does have a different set of values and things that excite it. Hmm.

Congratulatioins of making the silliest possible theory about LHC so far. There is even sex all over it.

Just so that I don't have to worry, you do realize population of humans have nothing to do with population you are talking about, right?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I don't know about overpopulating Europe, but I'm fairly convinced the LHC will result in better looking people in Europe.

It's quite simple really - lets face it, geeks are never much to look at (to every rule there is an exception... and he is typing this) So what you basically have is a fairly complete gathering of these unsightly but valuable souls, and conveniently a large underground experiment where they can happily drool and stammer out of sight... thereby leaving all the beautiful people to copulate whilst only ever gazing upon other beautiful people.

Oh dear, errr a small flaw, the geeks will also reproduce!
successive generations born to an underground experiment - generations of Morlocks

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The only thing that CERN has caused within the general population thus far; is a massive break down in common sense and intelligence.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:14 AM
link   
IMO the OP is plagiarized from the website:

www.largehardoncollider.com

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psychopump

Ahh don't give the OP the old

It's a Sopranos' worthy malapropism (A ludicrous misuse of a word that sounds like the one intended).

Its all good fun

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Why would anyone take you seriously? Your link for trojans goes to trojan condoms. Ha ha How about moving this to some joke forum?...bil

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

In accordance to your theory, what calculations have been made to take into account the possibility of the collider creating a brown hole?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

It's interesting to note that some of the male nuclear physicist over 40 years of age who are familiar with this theoretical outcome regard the finding of Higgs boson as a secondary event.

Wait a minute.

I thought it was Higgs' bosom.

Switch it off!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
that sounds like its strait out of "the hitch hikers guide to teh galaxy"

genius!

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen smith
reply to post by stander

In accordance to your theory, what calculations have been made to take into account the possibility of the collider creating a brown hole?

The following . . .
The creation of brown holes inside LHC depends on the incidence of anti-red gluons.

The collisions would have to produce much more anti-red gluons to offset the interaction between this particle and its opposite red gluons that, according to the Standard Model, annihilate each other during the interaction. However, at whopping 14 TeV of kinetic energy, the Standard Model becomes as much useful to go by as a recipe for Jose's enchilada. On this energetic level that LHC can deliver, the interaction between anti-red gluons and red gluons can create microscopic white holes that coalesce in an incredible rate.

And that's what worries me. You can survive the ripping effects of a brown hole
i197.photobucket.com...
but not the deadly anti-suction of white holes
ksjtracker.mit.edu...

top topics

join