It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Codex Almentarius: Population Control Under the Guise of Consumer Protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This is an article put out on the 9th of September 2008 by Natural News. Just reading about this gives me the willies. I don't know how true all of the information is, but the absurdity of making vitamin supplements, nutrition advice, mandatory irradiating of food as well as use of hormones in all livestock and poultry gives me a bit of skepticism. But that is kind of what also propels my belief that this is true. These days, absurd policy seems to be the norm coming from our government here in the states.

Codex Alimentarius

I have seen many mentions of Codex as well as seen the videos posted of Dr. Rima Laibow, and she seems genuine in here concern for the safety of the food we eat. If this whole mess is true, and it is set to come into effect at the end of 2009, then we are in trouble unless we physically stand up and tell them no, and hold those accountable who have put forth a drastic effort to keep this quiet. Of course when you control the MSM, there's not much effort needed.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
omg, is this really going to take effect in december, are they really tring to rid nutrients from foods, and put the "healthy nutrient" fluoride in it? growth hormones mandatory, pesticide levels increased?

if this happens i will either head for the mountains, or pick up my guns and..well.. go straight to Washington DC. to fight back along with the many that would if this happened. I really do see a violent revolution in the future, but hey it really has to happen if we want this back.

new topics

join