It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating webs seen in sky's above USA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Floating webs snare Galveston

I have notice that there are a few new reports of these web in the sky's sightings...

Check this link.. www.amarillonet.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Tha's a pretty interesting report, but I'm not totally convinced how web like wads could be part of a government conspiracy, though it is quite interesting.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There was a site that I came across while researching chemtrails.

I remeber a particular picture that had a large area covered with webs that look that they had been done by spiders. But the site reported that no spiders were found in that area that had the potential of creating such a thing.

Ring any bells anyone?

I'll go see if I can find it.
Time me.

DCarter
$=$=$

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Quick I am.

It's interesting to note this from the article:

And the Wallowa Chieftain in Oregon reported Dec. 22, 2000, the sightings of "weblike material ... falling from the sky" that some locals thought came "from three military jets that had been flying back and forth in an east-west flight pattern at high altitude."

The picture that you are about to see was taken 12.08.01 and was also taken in Oregon and shows what the article very clearly describes.

www.chemtrailcentral... .com/cgi-bin/db-search.cgi?template=img-detail&dbname=img&key2=1104&action=searchdbdisplay

DCarter
[][][]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
That an interesting picture..There are two many theorys about what chemitrails and these webs are.. Some say that they are the military, Aliens and ufo's, CIA, I'm not to sure as to what these webs are. anyone have any good ideas...

top topics

join