It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On 7th Anniversary of Attacks, Whitehouse Claims Bin Laden was Not the 'Mastermind' of Sept. 11!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I hear bush laughing at the american public again. He can blame whom ever he wants but everyone knows who thereal anti-christ is. Brilliantly done G.W.B., your place in hell awaits you. Bin-laden never really existed, his character has been molded from pictures of a sheep herder in the national geographic.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
blackwhite- The ability to accept whatever "truth" the party puts out, no matter how absurd it may be. Orwell described it as "...loyal willingness to say black is white when party discipline demands this. It also means the ability to believe that black is white, and more, to know black is white, and forget that one has ever believed the contrary."

source: www.newspeakdictionary.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

If OBL did this mastermind thing you refer to, then why hasn't the judicial dept filed official charges against him. Why like Mr Ventura said " Is OBL not on the FBI 10 most wanted list for the WTC?" I'll tell you why, because to officially file charges they have to present their evidence, and it is apparent they have none or they would have already filed charges. You mean to tell me that they can file Grand Jury Charges on Barry Bonds, yet they can't file official charges against the so called mastermind of 9-11?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

One would reasonably think that by 2006, five years after the 09/11/2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S., then White House press secretary Tony Snow would have his semantics ironed out. One would also reasonably conclude that Dana Perino would have been briefed well enough to know which side of the coin represents heads and which side represents tails. And that the public would be reasonably well informed of the details of those terrorists attacks by which the semantics chosen and used by the White House would have made clear. Instead the White House continues to perpetuate a fraud on U.S. citizens by forcing us to participate in a shell game.

Thimblerig anybody? Guess which cave Bin Laden lives under? It's one of the oldest confidence tricks in the book.

Semantics... Yeah right. Only in the sense of the art of the con.

The White House tells us that the leader of the most dangerous terrorist organization in modern times is the size of a pea and cannot be found because, like a jumping bean, he jumps from cave to cave evading military surveillance, technology, and capture. The White House wants us to believe that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks, yet he can't tie his shoelaces and evade capture at the same time like Jedi Master Obi Wan Bin Laden can. Still -- Senator John McCain has said has said that Osama Bin Laden has been captured and/or killed. Yet in a reversed triple axel that would impress Olympic figure skating champion Kristi Yamaguchi, McCain said at the RNC:

"President Clinton had opportunities to get Osama bin Laden. President Bush had opportunities to get Osama bin Laden. I know how to do it and I'll do it," he told ABC's "World News" in an interview.

"I understand and I have the knowledge and the background and the experience to make the right judgments.

McCain, who was a Navy fighter pilot and spent five years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam, said Obama "doesn't know how -- how the world works nor how the military works."
Source

Which is it? Is this semantics as well? Or, is it reverting to the tried and true strategy of using fear tactics? "Clinton didn't do it. Bush didn't do it. Obama can't do it. I will do it, if elected President, because I know how. If I don't get elected, then Osama Bin Laden will rise from the ashes and re-emerge from distant caves in the Middle East (that I know about) to attack the U.S. again (of which I'm warning you). And then, I get to say, "Told you so. Nyan, nana, nyan, na!"

Semantics. Yeah right. Art of the Con, definitely.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by riggins44
Bushco has claimed that Khalid Sheikh Mohammed was the mastermind behing 911 since 2003 when they apprehended him. He supposedly confessed and has been convicted. You are 5 years late with your critism. I do not normally defend Bush but they did not suddenly make this claim.

You are correct, Riggins. Here's an article from Time Magazine dated March of 2003 that states just that:

www.time.com...

Looks like everyone posting after you either didn't read your post or decided not to acknowledge it and continue their hate fest against Bush.

It's got to make you wonder - if people who despise Bush and those who take every opportunity to call him and his administration names can be proven at least ONE time that they were wrong, like this time, how many other times are they ACTUALLY wrong and simply refuse to acknowledge it? So much for denying ignorance.

Thank you, Riggins for being a proponent of truth.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Hey, don't I get any credit? Back in the last post on page 2, I pointed out that Khalid Shaikh Mohammed has been called the mastermind since June 2002.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

From what I understand KSM was the chief operations officer (COO) who actually presented the plan to Al Qaeda of 9/11, therefore technically he was the mastermind.

Bin Laden is the CEO and Al Zawaheri is the deputy.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
LOL

WOW... This has to be a mistake... I'm sure she will change her story.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
why is there any debate on this subject at all?

Fact! All individuals associated with harming America on 911 have been avenged and are now in jail or dead.

FACT! George Bush successfully defended american families from muslims. There has not been one other attack since GW has been valiantly fighting for the defense of freedom.

Dont let the propaganda of the terrorists fool you, they want you to play their game of misdirection. This keeps people from realizing that the muslims have been stopped dead in their tracks and we will rise up and above their tyranny as god wills it.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
why is there any debate on this subject at all?

Fact! All individuals associated with harming America on 911 have been avenged and are now in jail or dead.

FACT! George Bush successfully defended american families from muslims. There has not been one other attack since GW has been valiantly fighting for the defense of freedom.

Dont let the propaganda of the terrorists fool you, they want you to play their game of misdirection. This keeps people from realizing that the muslims have been stopped dead in their tracks and we will rise up and above their tyranny as god wills it.

AS GOD WILLS IT
good point, the laughing stock of the whole thread.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Dont let the propaganda of the terrorists fool you, they want you to play their game of misdirection.

terrorist (in this case) = Republican party

Had to be blatantly pointed out.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
I take it you didnt take all your pills then eh ?Hey they hand em out now like candy and tell everyone they are Bipolar .(At least three of my friends this week got put on Bipolar meds and they are NOT bipolar) Now I might be lol
And you didnt sit staring for hours on end at the tv watching fox news ? lol

The Seven years is interesting considering the Dominionist thinkers who are running this show ..Maybe Osama was a mini AntiChrist and now they are ready to bring in their idea of their millinium reign without Jesus Christ .

www.apologeticsindex.org...
Another eschatological viewpoint of Kingdom Theology is that the Great Tribulation is seen not as a time when anti-Christ will reign and war against God's people, but rather a time of tribulation for the world brought about by God's judgment through His people. Anti-Christ, in fact, is considered by some not to be a person, or even a system of government, but a spirit of rebellion against God's constituted authority - the coming of Jesus in the flesh of the apostles and prophets, according to their interpretation of I John 4:2 and II John 7.

Since there will be no "Rapture," and no Second Coming of Jesus until the Kingdom has been established by the Church under the direction of the apostles and prophets, most Kingdom Theology adherents are mid- or post-millennialists: Jesus will come back after the millennium has begun or after it has been completed. Some are amillennialists, believing He will never come back personally, or that He already came back to His own generation, leaving the Church to take dominion over the earth. Thus they see the Church as having failed in what they consider its commission to take dominion over the kingdoms of the earth.

What do you think ?

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Sorry I dont know how I managed to quote my own post lol .I am having a hard time with all these buttons lol ....
I was just fixing my error (I said Obama instead of Osama) ..

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It was obvious from day one that it wasn't Osama Bin Laden! A guy in a cave that could care less about what the US wanted to do! Come on people... You really think that a bunch of Arabs hijacked a plane with box cutters and nobody was able to stop them on a plane with over a couple hundred people? I think 100 people could out number 5 people any day... What about you? They didn't have bombs either was the funny part, they just hit buildings. This just doesn't make any sense to me. It was American made, to abolish the constitution and to get in the drug and oil biz... Read the facts people, see the truth...!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hi Politically

Your so right..that was the first thing I was thinking when they started mentioning names ..I thought you mean to tell me that a few 18th Century hairy cave men brought down the greatest Nation on earth with a boxcutter and even managed to highjack a plane (I get watched even going to the bathrrom on a plane because I have long hair and look like a hippie ) so how did they manage to take the cockpit even.
I can not even imagine them blameing Osama ..because that is just plain embaressing for our Country .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join