It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are Dreaming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
No root mind for me…

Then all you have left is your ego… absolutely nothing.

Originally posted by Astyanax

…Imagine how it looks to a bat, or a blind cave fish, or a platypus. They all sense the world very differently from the way we do. Which of these versions is reality?

None of these things are self-existent, so they can not be a reflection of True Reality.

A good example of what I’m trying to say is to compare it to a person playing a video game. No matter how rich in detail, no matter how many other interactive creatures or people, you the player, are true reality. The rest are details.

“Oh, but if we could just discover the programming… if we could just find out how the game was made… understand the language of coding…”

A wild goose chase.

The video game in this illustration, is the illusion and has nothing to do with true reality. (Except that it mimics elements of it.) If for some strange reason you were a player unconsciously jacked into a video game, the only thing you should be concerned about is getting out.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Again here you are talking about unplugging.

Great. When you find out how..tell us.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

Originally posted by Reddupo
...When you find out how..tell us.

I have actually thought about this for awhile, believing that if I were to say, “Hey, I have been “unplugged.” Would it do any good? Would anyone believe? Fact of the matter is, someone WILL, if not you Reddupo, a believer will come across this and discover it to be true for themselves.

Now does that make me a somebody? Absolutely not! It makes me nothing…

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Well, I was just 'dreaming' I was eating some cheddar crackers and I dropped one.

Then I 'dreamed' my dog came by opportunistically and loyally cleaned up my mess.

This dreaming thing is funny. Wake me up when my tbone is done. Extra onions please.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by apaulo
reply to post by Reddupo

...When you find out how..tell us.

I have actually thought about this for awhile, believing that if I were to say, “Hey, I have been “unplugged.” Would it do any good? Would anyone believe? Fact of the matter is, someone WILL, if not you Reddupo, a believer will come across this and discover it to be true for themselves.

Now does that make me a somebody? Absolutely not! It makes me nothing…

If you told us how, like anyone I'd listen and try what you said. If it wasn't able to be instructed like that and you could only describe what it was like I would still listen to what you would say.

However if you truly were "unplugged" it is my belief you would not be posting in a forum or even occupying this reality/dimension/I don't know.

But everything else is just an ideology. It is theoretical. I've heard people call themselves "unplugged" because they follow principals like live in the NOW, feel you are one with everything, .etc. That is not unplugged. That is utilizing a belief structure that happens to be very beneficial to the mental well being of the individual and also beneficial to the masses. It can be argued though like anything else.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

If you told us how, like anyone I'd listen…

However if you truly were "unplugged" it is my belief you would not be posting in a forum or even occupying this reality/dimension/I don't know.

That isn’t exactly true…
Jhn 3:13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, [even] the Son of man WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.

His confession was that He was on earth, but yet also in heaven.

…But everything else is just an ideology. It is theoretical. I've heard people call themselves "unplugged" because they follow principals like live in the NOW…

I am literally talking about seeing who you really are, or as I said in the beginning, connecting to the Root Mind. This was a very real supernatural experience.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by apaulo
Thanks for the comment. I’ve had this conversation with others before, but my position remains the same. You can use whatever terminology you want, but we’re talking about the same thing. The soul is the real you. Your body and spirit will eventually perish.

Your spirit perishes? Really? Hmmmmm....... okay, if you say so.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

What I call the spirit, I believe you call the soul, right? If so, then no the "spirit" does not perish. It doesn't matter what you call it. The real you...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join