It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin to give first televised interview as VP candidate.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Sarah Palin will be giving her first televised interview as the Vice Presidential Candidate later this week:

Charles Gibson's producer says no issue is off the table for Sarah Palin's first TV interview as a vice presidential candidate, which ABC is hoping it can air in part on Thursday.

Gibson will travel to Alaska and will probably speak to Palin at least twice. The challenge for ABC will be making excerpts available in time for "World News" Thursday, which Gibson must broadcast live from that state at 2:30 p.m. local time, said Jon Banner, the broadcast's executive producer.

The Associated Press: ABC News' Gibson lands first Palin interview.

Broadcast details are still being set up, this is what we have so far:

Charles Gibson's producer says no issue is off the table for Sarah Palin's first TV interview as a vice presidential candidate, which ABC is hoping it can air in part on Thursday.

Gibson will travel to Alaska and will probably speak to Palin at least twice. The challenge for ABC will be making excerpts available in time for "World News" Thursday, which Gibson must broadcast live from that state at 2:30 p.m. local time, said Jon Banner, the broadcast's executive producer.

ABC Says No Issue off Table for Palin

This will be a great opportunity for many of us to get some direct information from one of the candidates in this very interesting political season. I will post some more specific broadcast details as they become available.

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm not getting my hopes up. I doubt they will ask her any real hard ball questions about everything questionable she has done since being Mayor/Govenor. There's a laundry list of stuff I would like cleared up and I really don't think I can count on ABC to satisfy that.

All they have to do is say everything is on the table and whether or not that is actually the case, everyone will assume that's how the interview.

This woman scares me more than Bush ever has and I used to say that about McCain. I would much rather have him as president without her than with her if those options were my ONLY two choices.

join