It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armada in Gulf now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I just found an email from GaryNorth that maintains we now have a huge armada in the Gulf, with five battlegroups. I maintain that Israel has been saying they will attack Iran, and that they warned the US, tho they would prefer to wait until the election is over. I also maintain that the next event in Biblical prophesy to happen, is the annihilation of Persia/Iran. This month, because of the prophetic feast days, and the Sabbath cycles, it will happen, or in another 49 years. He maintains that the press is engaging in cover-up to prevent any effect on oil prices. Many 'insiders' are buying up oil shares right now. What do they know?
Interesting times!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Yeah.

This is the month all Muslims fast..
So, what better time to hit them when they are thirsty/hungry/weak.

imo

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xbranscombex

Well, problem is that their 'fasting' consists in not eating when there is sunlight. After dark, they can gorge themselves. Just a switch from daytime to nighttime.

And thanks for the site posting, just read all the comments. So, now I do not KNOW what is really going on there, but I do know that the Bible states that Iran will be fried. Troops having eyeballs melt while men still standing. Graphic description of nuclear blast. And quite probably, it will occur this month, not after the election like they want. There is a joker in the deck.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
What ever happened to North Korea ?
I wonder what will happen if we run out of people to hate (or told to hate). If anyone wants to attend I will be having a candlelight vigil for common sense who was murdered after she witnessed the brutal slaying of the Truth.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carib194
What ever happened to North Korea ?
I wonder what will happen if we run out of people to hate (or told to hate). If anyone wants to attend I will be having a candlelight vigil for common sense who was murdered after she witnessed the brutal slaying of the Truth.

Didn't you 'hear'? I read on here that we torpedoed their stock of enriched uranium on its way to Syria, so end of problem.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gregarious
This month, because of the prophetic feast days, and the Sabbath cycles, it will happen, or in another 49 years.

So we have to wait 50 years to show the prediction wrong. Doubt I'll be around then ..... But I'll bet $100,000 it doesn't happen this month

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
When you have 12 Aircraft Carriers, 25 Cruisers, 56 destroyers, 34 Frigates, 48 Corvettes, 72 Nuclear Subs, and 6 Conventional Subs (all approximate numbers) then sighting one battle group in the Gulf is hardly significant. However when you consider one battle group could cause more damage than was caused in the whole of world war 2 then perhaps it is.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Anonymous, isn't one battle group an aircraft carrier, and some support ships, such as destroyers, battleships, and subs? And their were supposed to be five, now I don't know. Frankly, if Israel nukes Iran, the ships may be safer out of the way.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Ark Royal
I get a weird trigger on this one, bad news on the way maybe.

Leading the pack is the nuclear-powered carrier,
the #1 USS Theodore Roosevelt and its Carrier Strike Group Two;
80-plus combat planes and additional French Naval Rafale fighter jets.

the #2 USS Ronald Reagan and its Carrier Strike Group Seven;
the #3 USS Iwo Jima, with an expeditionary strike group.
the Royal Navy aircraft carrier #4 HMS Ark Royal and a number of French warships, including the nuclear hunter-killer submarine Amethyste.
... already on site: the #5 USS Abraham Lincoln with its carrier strike group and the #6 USS Peleliu with an expeditionary strike group.

Okay I changed it up a bit to make the point, this is a massive amount of firepower, not only jet aircraft but helicopters and amphibious assault equipment. For some odd reason I keep thinking about an old HBO film from the eighties, I think it was called "Countdown to Looking Glass".
Rense info

Could this become the false flag operation?

top topics

join