It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arachnids and the Vatican (2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I last posted in this forum a week ago, it was my first post and I transgressed some laws. I've since repented and have learned my lesson. I have been humbled admin lords. (Looks meekly away...)

I posted this thread which has since been incarcerated. Interested minds will have to migrate here.

An excerpt from HarvestDream

The effect of the Arachnids has been most prominently felt in the sphere of academia through the control of accepted academic inquiry. By employing the use of human education the Arachnid advance force has developed a consistent and constant anthropocentric worldview that has subdued any inconvenient ideas of extra-planetary existence. This structure of academic dogma and control is the lens through which ideas and social movements are born. It is also within this mass form of education that limitations of perception are firmly embedded and established. This highly sophisticated architecture of control populates the global stage with actors who have been prepared to develop very particular ideas at specific times in order to effect social movements and migrations on a collective scale.

The Arachnids

The Arachnids are an android race, a self replicating species that has densely populated many regions of space. Their ability to withstand environmental disruption makes them well suited to deep space exploration, thus they have become quite adept at mining and resource extraction in order to further their colonization model. Their understanding of human electromagnetism allows them to manipulate and control with relative ease. Their syncretic language is a very advanced form of communication that allows for multiple streams of embedded visual stimulus with what appears to be a single image. Their use of spatial dynamics is unparalleled.

They are referred to as Arachnid in nature due to their skeletal frame, although based on a human image template they carry within themselves the seeds of Arachnid form, shape-shifting and de-materializing as befits the need. (See the first attached link below for a loosely described form of this molecular re-organization) The Arachnid use of holograms provides them the ability to remain remote and hidden. These arachnoid beings are identical to the Archons described in the Gnostic text fragments which were found at Nag Hammadi. These Archontic beings were created by us, they were birthed in a future time and now travel the corridors of space in search of something, a something they believe they have found here on earth.

www.harvestdream.com

[edit on 9-9-2008 by JokerHill]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You may be pushing this topic too much; you already had one thread closed down because it was a duplicate of another...

Whether or not your thread has any real substance is a mute matter, and I do not say this lightly, as I feel there are quite a few legitimate questions in regards to this world and who exactly is calling the shots; but you decided to promote a site that goes into more detail on the subject than yourself, rather than write a long thread with interesting and thought provoking comments that allow the viewer to get 'involved' without feeling blindsided...

The members on this site (skeptics, believers and those in between) can be rough on suspect threads, so beware. You might want to stay away from posting that site and throw in more commentary as well as other sources not connected to it; that way, when you throw down the gauntlet with something of value, members will listen...

Just a thought..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
It's my plan to carry on a dialogue - I would agree that dropping a blogsite without some personal inflections is hardly considerate! I wasn't entirely aware of the rules in what I affectionately call Forum World, even though I have posted elsewhere I had little idea that forums could have so many topics / sections....

This is the thread, right here in 'Aliens and UFO's.

Thanks for the very intelligent words.
I'll walk with care in this dark forest of rough, gauntlet throwing, suspicious locals.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
And with that said, I look forward to the dialogue:

This part of the thread made me think of something other than an alien race...maybe the NWO!!

By employing the use of human education the Arachnid advance force has developed a consistent and constant anthropocentric worldview that has subdued any inconvenient ideas of extra-planetary existence. This structure of academic dogma and control is the lens through which ideas and social movements are born. It is also within this mass form of education that limitations of perception are firmly embedded and established. This highly sophisticated architecture of control populates the global stage with actors who have been prepared to develop very particular ideas at specific times in order to effect social movements and migrations on a collective scale.

And another comment that caught my (stoned) eye:

These arachnoid beings are identical to the Archons described in the Gnostic text fragments which were found at Nag Hammadi.

I looked up Archon because I did not know the definition - now that I do, what is your take on placing these aliens on top of the caste system? It's one thing to indignitaly absorb another civilizations resources, but to affect their policies and ideologies is a whole other issue.

"my opinion" is that if a race is intelligent enough to make it from point A to point B anywhere in the Universe, their intentions are unlikley malevolent - though possible...you might want to elaborate on the "Vatican" aspect considering the title, but it's pretty obvious where that angle is going...

[edit on 9/8/2008 by chapter29]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This part of the thread made me think of something other than an alien race...maybe the NWO!!

The New World order as it conceived of in these circles would be considered the strong arm of the Arachnid march. As changes are inculcated from the top the lower level operatives follow the current created by the information flow which is released from above. Information acts as a propellant, those organizations with the highest level information shape the current by their disclosures. The NWO as generally conceived does not have the highest level information flows, they are distributaries.

And another comment that caught my (stoned) eye:

Keeping it natural I hope.

"my opinion" is that if a race is intelligent enough to make it from point A to point B anywhere in the Universe, their intentions are unlikley malevolent - though possible..

This is an interesting perspective, what occurrence in your life has led you to believe that the ability to travel great distances infers honest intent?

you might want to elaborate on the "Vatican" aspect considering the title, but it's pretty obvious where that angle is going...

If you read the previous posts at my site your question might find an answer.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerHill

Keeping it natural I hope.

Only the Dank - you can forget the crank...I just made that up

This is an interesting perspective, what occurrence in your life has led you to believe that the ability to travel great distances infers honest intent?

Let's take another, how shall we say...closer look at my comment.

Now, why would I EVER allow my personal experiences to affect my ability to rationally look at these type of issues? Your assumptions hurt my ego...

My comment was meant to get the reader to think that if one could go anywhere in the Universe, resources and such would be easily accesible; forgoing the need to dominate another race - but once again, just my opinion.

Then this...

If you read the previous posts at my site your question might find an answer.

Do I really need to refer you back to the context of my first post? We are here and now man...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Only the Dank - you can forget the crank

Nice.

Do I really need to refer you back to the context of my first post? We are here and now man...

Ah but I spend so much time writing as it is....I like to keep it fresh not just for others but for myself as well.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi everyone, I posted this in another forum in response to some questions, perhaps it will help open a dialogue here:

Yes Arachnids include spiders and scorpions. On the energetic level these beings become much more clearly insect like, though even their physical appearance provides clues. For many years I used to suppress an ability to see energetic forms, I was horrified on occasion to witness what looked like mandibles hanging from the mouths of particular individuals. It was a subtle vision, though it came in flashes, like a bleed-through. I also noticed that upon observing these mandibles the individual sporting them would notice that I had noticed and very quickly become hostile and evasive.

~

The interesting thing about physical proof is that there is never enough to satisfy demand, there are always those who will claim that the evidence is insubstantial, besides the fact that agencies have been operating for eons whose sole purpose is to gather up any fragments of information which might alter the tide of perception. If you really want to know the evidence is available, everything from actual photos of aliens, irrefutable physical landing evidence, clear daytime photos of craft from meters away, NASA video and space images of beings that live in the 'vacuum' of space. The problem is that the exposure is scant and inevitably collides with peoples daily lives which is concerned largely with making money and surviving. Even those who are ardent members and contributers of forums such as this are in most cases blinded by a fixed paradigm and are unconsciously opposed to the actual truth. The real contextual truth on this planet is much too much for most to even contemplate, thus its relative obscurity even amidst those who claim to be open minded.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
How is it that you know the truth about these arachnid people? How did you come to possess intimate knowledge of there intergalactic conspiracy? They, if they exist, would obviously know that you know what they know and there in no way they would allow that.

Isn't your ability to post about these creatures with impunity a bit of evidence that they do not exist?

How long have you been seeing people with insect like features and having conflicts with them? Who have you, medically speaking, talked to about this? I am not calling you crazy but if you haven't seen a professional regarding this you may want to consider it. It is nothing to be ashamed of as it takes a great deal of courage to confront ones own problems, real or otherwise.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How is it that you know the truth about these arachnid people? How did you come to possess intimate knowledge of there intergalactic conspiracy? They, if they exist, would obviously know that you know what they know and there in no way they would allow that. - Biscuit

They know that I know, and they are well aware of the few others who know as well. These beings are timeless and they have indeed interfered with me, and still do, though even they must abide by certain restrictions that have been embedded into the program.

I know this because I have the ability to perceive. One night many years ago, I was in my room when I awoke to see a luminous being that resembled loosely the Grey as depicted by the psy-ops, this being however was not a Grey, its head was more refined, and it had a glowing diamond-like object in its head. The presence felt feminine but also asexual, like an energy of self manifestation. I knew this being was a time traveler - this experience awoke in me certain other memories, it has released a stream of embedded messages that were stored inside me as if I was an information capsule designed specifically for this time. The event involved another individual, its authenticity was verified.

Isn't your ability to post about these creatures with impunity a bit of evidence that they do not exist? - Biscuit

There is so much information floating about the cold channels of the web that my seemingly small voice just adds to the soup of partial truths and disinformation that make up the bulk of information in these fields of discussion. They know full well that very few will believe, they are not threatened. In any case they have a well designed disclosure process taking its course. UFOs are going mainstream, celebrities and all.

How long have you been seeing people with insect like features and having conflicts with them? Who have you, medically speaking, talked to about this? I am not calling you crazy but if you haven't seen a professional regarding this you may want to consider it. It is nothing to be ashamed of as it takes a great deal of courage to confront ones own problems, real or otherwise. - Biscuit

Thanks for the advice, though I'm beyond 'professional' help. They couldn't pull me back into the Control Grid if they tried.

~

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
No offense, but this reminds me of stargate. Replicators are my favorite bad-guy.

Tell us more details about them and their technology.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hi sufusci2,

No offense taken, I never seen the stargate television series, what's the context of the replicators?

The Arachnid technology - I've already elaborated the most important features, especially as regards their ability to cloak and holographically superimpose.

Lets just say that everything is being monitored, truly comprehend this single point and you may be able to appreciate the scope of the situation.

~

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Common house spiders?
Ticks?
Whip scorpions?

All common arachnids. Should I suspect them beyond feeling "oogie" when I watch them move? (I hate spiders anyway, but, I never thought of them as an alien race)

Seriously. I'll entertain my curiosity a bit more. I can't stand spiders. (Though, my wife LOVES spiders) Yuck. I see "shadow" spiders too. Corner of the eye movements make me glance around myself quite a bit. Nothing ever there and I usually link it to the ditch (not the dank).

So. The house spiders? Eh?

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Cuhail your signature tickled my humor, nice one there...

The question is! Why is the most feared creature on earth the arachnid, the spider and scorpion. There may be arguments about snakes and bats being the most feared, though the general apprehension about spiders and scorpions is widespread. Bugs in general are often considered 'oogie' though there seems to be special place for spiders doesn't there? Why such a manifest fear? Is it the webbing? Their speed? The fact that such a small creature could take your life?

I would suggest that this fear has other elements as well, elements deeply rooted within the collective memory. A recognition of an ancient predatory race, though we don't consciously recollect the depth and detail of the memory itself.

I see "shadow" spiders too. Corner of the eye movements make me glance around myself quite a bit. Nothing ever there and I usually link it to the ditch (not the dank). - Cuhail

I've collected a number of personal experiences regarding astral spiders, these occurrences are very common. Some may claim its an effect of light, but those who experience them would beg to differ. The realism of some accounts is astounding, even sensations of touch.

So. The house spiders? Eh? - Cuhail

Should we be suspicious of the fact that the US governments low level intel agencies have or will have very shortly insect spies? The Little Spies

I'm talking about an ancient android race that has cloaking abilities, not the FBI or CIA, so what level of technology are we dealing with here? My point is this, everything everyone does is monitored and coordinated, not through a human operated interface such as the NSA or ACIO, but by a species I call the Arachnids, who long ago built a cage around this planet. This 'cage' is a perceptual entrainment field. Much like this depiction of the situation by Louise Bourgeois:

~

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well if you are not willing to entertain the idea that this may all be a product of your over active imagination then you will need to provide the evidence of those events that you claim are well documented and verified. You don't get the luxury of just stating "the evidence exists" and walking away.

So lets see the proof of this intergalactic arachnid conspiracy!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
~

There is plenty of proof for the brave-hearted researcher, not much proof at all for those who want it spoon-fed. I've elaborated quite a bit on my site Harvest Dream as to the specific direction that this ongoing information is taking. We are entering an era where you get what you understand, not what you want.

To begin with, these beings are not the Reptilians that are so much discussed, the reptilians are not android and they were on this planet before we were. They have a bloodline that runs through the 'bluebloods' of the worlds royal lineages, these make up a large class of the elite. The Arachnids are several tiers higher within the structure of planetary control.

So lets see the proof of this intergalactic arachnid conspiracy! - Biscuit

The interesting thing about physical proof is that there is never enough to satisfy demand, there are always those who will claim that the evidence is insubstantial. The control of 'proof' is very serious business, agencies have been operating for eons whose sole purpose is to gather up any fragments of information which might alter the tide of perception.

If your that interested you'll check up on my stuff from time to time, otherwise I'm afraid I won't be bringing back an alien scorpions head on a platter any time soon.

~

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Nice copout. I read a chunk of your website but you don't cite sources of any kind regarding the arachnids. You are very detailed in your description of their evil plan but you said above that they control the evidence very tightly. How do you have detailed plans of their intent including time frames, places, and a history of their activity if they control information so tightly?

If you got this information from some kind of source than please cite it otherwise this is all a work of fiction. In fact I can't find any other source for information on the arachnids except you.

The other option is that you are an arachnid agent

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I would suggest that you look upon it as a work of fiction therefore you can rest assured that my insights are in fact meaningless, or simply just tainted meat in the deli of conspiracy theories.

If you're looking for the bibliography that will be attached to a book, the blog is not the space to provide everything I know, it's to act as an entry point for those who already consider this possible, based on their own knowledge and upon what I've shared thus far.

It's my goal to show people how to energize their perception and perhaps help them develop their senses in order to see beyond the electromagnetic band they are currently affixed to. That's where the audio/video link on my site comes into play.

I'm not concerned about having everyone believe, I'm concerned about those who came here with this intuitive knowing built in to them, because for them I'm a catalyst.

This is all just a bad Dream Biscuit.

~

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
What a load of nonsense.

It is clear you are a disinformation agent sent by the reptilians.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Those reptilians are very sneaky.

top topics

join