It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Clues for the Clueless

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Matt 24
35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

^^My Father knew something else (that it's during the DAY "of" The Lord exposes) and knows it aint a date (day and hour). The angels of heaven are the betrayor and the devil of their own heaven each. So you know it's not "my" know, but "some other" Father know only.

Of = closeness. Things that are close are things or ones "as", "by", "like", "to", "on", "at", etc the like other things or ones. The whole "of" Lot is destroyed how I revealed the vanished SIGN. The Day of the Lord is destroyed. Now it's just the Lord's Day. Remember in those days after that tribulation? Implying more than one DAY. Key word is "in", implying not outside. In a DAY is now. It's the last DAY now. The mystery half was "of" revealed page wise like inked words "to" a page. The revealing is what was "of" is in representation "some other". It was seed-like how I revealed "with" not a closeness, but a being. So shall some other be with all (a two).

Raised up was closeness ("of") at the last DAY, before IT. The words onto a page rise into your eyes.

And did not a Father figure raise you up in teaching before the last Day?

Inside the last Day, not "at" it:

"John 12:48
He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."

^^Reject = detract. The word that some other have spoken, the same judge him in the last DAY.

It is judged that some other can not be a "him" but can be an "it". Literally, did I, or rather some other, not judge "him" in the last day now?

Reject a me (individual) only means that some other reject that some other in 'it other'.

Remember I treat without a too high ego. Want to be treated like a crap taken or left and then flushed to be a disreguarment ignored? Actions speak loader than words. And so it is that some other I let treat that some other with disreguard because only an individual treats another individual well with respect. There is no you being an individual if I dont receive such by what's actually some other. Crap dont treat another with respect. LOL. Cant tell crap to respect another by stopping being smelly. Some other is basically implicating being crap. An individual does not take crap from anyone because there is no anyone acting crappy, but 'some other' (a non-individual) would be crappy to try to give an individual a crappy day.

And it is I dont take crap from anybody anyone period. Show me an individual who'd make me take their crap, and I tell you that aint an individual. Non-indivduals are suited for Hell's sewage treatment, where the crap doesnt get purified to be put out as a better good for, say, the wheat.

Since no one can tell crap to stop being smelly they flush it. An it that doesnt have a say against being flushed. The Hellbound should not have a say against being placed where the worm dieth not. And they shall not because of being crap.

Crap cant repent from being crap. It be what it be. Unacceptable behavior toward another is crap. Dont care if it's a job to do, if it's did then some other shall get treated how crap is treated.

Once judgment is brought to a point enough expect to be flushed the HELL away, some other.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

^^The dead "in" Christ are those not in Christ but "on" or "of" like the words onto a page like I explained. So is it so I raised the truth and raise readers about it. Some other risen is outside of being in Christ. One does not want to be risen up from Christ because it means that one is on Christ, not in Christ.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

^^The last trump is not the last Day. Anyway, the dead I explained to be the carcass shall be a ever dieing carcass. In that sense is the dead raised incorruptible and so it shall manifest during the last trumpet. You should rather want to be the living raised incorruptible, not the dead raised incorruptible. Right now this is the Last Day sounding "For" the last trumpet. Notice after the dead are raised incorruptible that then we shall be changed. The we is seperate from the dead so it is implying the worthy left the Hell ALONE not put in Death and Hell. It's also implying that changed is because it is realized the some other risen is not us in Christ nor are the risen words we see about us in Christ. Plus, we shall be changed in that there shall be no more 'we' (the devil, the betrayor, and the worthy) together or a 'we' individuals.

And the last trumpet shall blow out the two foes. Or rather suck out the foes because the sound in the quote is implying the last Day shall sound for the trumpet. Like I said before, like a black hole to a donut's center.

Right now the to be dead raised and the worthy are in a moment, in "the" twinkling "of" an eye.

^^It was all on the eye in how you see things you such things read. I just manifest the "twinkling of"'s eye. If it were an 'in' matter there should be no twinkling eye. "Of" brought about noticable stand out mistakes in how one percieved all and everything. "Of" is why ppl are shifty about what they learned in, say, what the bible is getting across or meaning.

I caused the "of" to be twinkling so now by bringing it to attention. Anything serving as a noticing from what you didnt notice before out right clear is a twinkling figuratively/metaphorically. It pushes what you knew and what you now know from side to side, revealing a point in what I show. You should think, "He does have a point there about "of"."

And trumpet and trump are different. A trump is basically a top ranking something played. But you notice what? Closeness between the words trump and trumpet. You know the trumpet sucks out the foes. You should realize the trump isnt complete till you WAKE about everything (the how it went how things were put down in plan) and are in realized recieved ongoing life and paradise while optionally remembered is that some other that used to be against you is in Death and Hell.

Like Kurt Cobain said, "you're face to face of a man that sold the world."

Any 'of' you is 'to' you. Any close is not you. Inside Christ I reveal the raised our foes. Inside Christ I raise you about the foes. Raise and raise is explained how they bleed out.

The whole bleed out thing going on in this thread is the blood, "of", the Lamb. The Lamb must be sacrificed by sheading the Lamb by sheading "OF" so you see clear every thing. You shall see clear period outside being some other hunt.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Let it be told... The devil would have never gotten to the point of being deceived into entering if there was no betrayor. So the devil has the betrayor to thank for causing the whole thing to begin with. No one would be going to HELL if the betrayor hadn't been in the Lord. One man's problem becomes another man's problem like they (the foes) themselves would have one believe when actually they are just full of hatred toward any not them.

^^I know ppl ran into that some other taking something unknown to you out on you before that was unwarranted and beyond unreasonable. And it were beyond unbelieveable than being anything other than hatred without cause.

The luke warm are neither hot nor cold because they are the betrayor.

Like Pac said: "It's my life or your life!"

^^In the center of that is the betrayor's life. Who is just in the center, know: "the sever the wicked from among the just"

^^Who is the just? Neither hot or cold, but luke warm. They get spewed out in how right now in this thread I put em on blast. The wicked, and then there is the wicked among the just being. Just being among wicked is among wicked involvment with hand. Meaning, they do a wickedness nontheleast, aiding wickedness, that is worthy to get them taken by Hell into Hell. When you dont have a reasonable reason to betray you are involved in wickedness. You have pleasure in knowing or seeing the results of your betrail. And that pleasure implies you have no reasonable reason to betray. Basically you're just subjecting another to B.S. or torture to something that aint right which is what you wouldnt want yoruself subjected to. If you are the type where someone you believe is joking around your damn self, but yet you make the joke out serious while you yourself dont even believe it is seriously meant just to, say, get someone in trouble just for your pleasure in knowing you're causing someone a tribulation, then you are the betrayor. You go to Hell. So knock that smile off your face. Hell shall do the trick in knocking the type of pleasure you get kicks in out from you rather some other. Then some other shall feel the Lord's clowning some other them subjected to Joy that's the Lord's about it.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
1 Corinthians 14:8
For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

^^uncertain sound is the suck sound in the last trumpet.

Revelation 8:13
And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

^^Did I not just state the reasonings? And do change "of" into "to" for a clearer picture in the quote. Not having a reason to hate and having a reason just your pleasure to cause someone tribulation and not having a reasonable reason to betray. Woe, woe, woe, to the two to the earth realm. The trumpet is the Lord by reason on to those reasons or lack of reasons. Those are "to" Sound because I blast against them. Did I not just do such above in post?

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

^^Compare in those days to in those days after that tribulation. Yeah, that HELL give suck. The trumpet is HELL which takes and the trumpet is the Lord. The Lord is the devil's and the betrayor's personal HELL taking them two into some other HELL how pre-set, pre-arranged. The Lord shall descend away from heaven. I, without a too high ego, descend not myself, but the two while away from heaven. So the Lord is clearly the two's HELL though the two's are become some other.

In the presence of the bleed shall the foes be tormented. The bleed is in this thread. The foes are tormented now by reading in how I shead the Lamb symbolized as been slain as in sacrificed.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Rev 22
7Behold, some other come quickly: blessed is some other that keepeth the sayings to the prophecy to this book.

^^"that" is HELL. Some other is not even a person, but crap. It is as ignoring some other and getting to "that". Hell keep the sayings 'to' "the prophecy" 'to' this book.

The prophecy is the bleeding words to this book. Notice the book is unnamed, but simply referred to by *this* book. It's like A SEEABLE some other (being words) to AN UNSEEABLE someone in Christ (being a closed book). The sayings Hell keep, as in not allow given away is the some other (crap) not in Christ and the sayings are not in a closed 'IN CHRIST' book 'to' them either.

Those in Hell can not be removed how not allowed. Deep inside life and paradise those in Hell shall be forgotten in specific with reason in measures. Think of spending too much hard time in a hard challenge that is possible to beat, but the length it'll take and effort needed is most likely enough to put any off even bothering. Plus, think of having a strong sense of enough. You'd know point blank a reason enough not to waste time to what has the best reason enough descriptive in basic when deep in life and paradise away from the book's face cover.

When you're with the women in paradise you wouldnt most likely spend too much time away from them. Plus, I dont think you even think about what happened with the crap you took on 4-25 when you were a teenager. You aint going way out the way to find it to see what state it is in and where it ended up. This is the sense of enough when it comes to certain challengings that are hard tasks.

It is not enough for you when not in your prime. When you were young you wanted to be older. When you got older than that older you want to be younger and that older instead of back too young. Welcome to the science and art of enough. Just like filling a glass up. You fill it up to enough that is a satisfying point. Too lil is a bad thing, and too much is a bad thing when you fill up a glass.

In life and paradise you shall be given better capacities and better endurances and etc. in a prime of prime best of best enough sense. Right now as a human there are things you feel mentally yout hold capacity for, but physically you dont hold capacity for. In life and paradise the physical meets and matches the mental better. The sex you feel here being human is fictional in comparison to the actual sex in life and paradise.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Rev 1
18Some other am someother that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, some other am alive for evermore, A other; and have the keys 'to' hell and 'to' death.

^^some other have the keys, but cant do anything with them since they are 'to' hell and death. What good are the keys ontop of a locked metal box you're inside? You cant use them. They are useless being 'to' you in a box where the unlocking part is either on the outside where the keys are or in the inside where the keys aren't. Imagine being in a locked box that has the lock in the inside, but the keys are on the outside. In such a damning scenerio no one with the keys outside can get you out the box, and, you in the inside without the keys cant get yourself out the box because you cant unlock a damn thing with no keys. And besides all this without you being a you, but a non-individual, even if both key and lock were inside the box of Death and Hell a non-individual experience says that non-individual cant grab any keys let alone put a key into any lock because the bond experience would keep such from ever occuring. So that non-individual would be for ever in Death and Hell either which way concerning where the locks are and where the keys are. Yeah!

So some other literaly cant save some other in Death and Hell under the measure so the case with a true point making kept. That "What part of do not allow some other out of Death and Hell, do you not understand?" It is a true reminder since something seriously bad would only come 100% so so. Wake up call!! Accept what is not to accept ever again.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
^^Just like Laz and the rich man...

They who would pass from hence 'to' you can not because of a great gulf fixed.

Luke 16
26And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

^^The devil's many would get the devil out, but the devil shall be alone inside something FIXED that not even a break out artist or escape artist can do anything of help.

No way can anyone pass 'to' themself. How can you be 'to' you, as if on both sides of 'to'? And if you managed getting that way, which you can not, STILL then they you can not pass 'to' us. You can be us. You cant get pass the 'to'! It is the great gulf fixed. You cant succeed against the 'to'.

Once 'to' always 'to', devil. Once put 'to' henceforth always 'to', betrayer.

No non-individual can pass through the 'to', which would previouslly astrally when were of the world, once in Death and Hell.

It can only be one individual. Such an individual stands alone. Cant be an individual if there are other individuals that can neither be individuals with. No such thing as individuals, it's just one individual. All along them other two aint been individuals, so therefore was always one "the" individual.

The Lord and those in the Lord are the one individual.

ON TO THIS:

"16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord."

^^Were we not caught UP THERE inside words being on the book or any page even though we are not ON the book or any page, but in the book or page (in Christ!)? We are the remain "in" Christ though caught "seeming" up together with them (the devil and the betrayor) in the cloudy "OF" confusion. We the worthy did seem 'to' the Lord, though it aint so because we are in the Lord, not 'to' the Lord's meet. The word 'meet' is used for revealing it shall be revealed we are the Lord in a gruadual or sudden way after being in a deep sleep temporarily away from the truth. So we shall ever BE with the Lord title because we are the Lord. So accept being the Lord, worthy! You have power the foes dont want you realizing. You are the title the foes dont want you realizing. Yeah, the foes would call you a nut in announcing WHO you be. But tell em if they arent IN the Lord, then that only means they are the evil doers that are a depart from the Lord to how come the Lord NEVER KNEW them because they arent THE LORD which you (us worthy whole) are and have been. Tell 'em it is better to be called a nut, knowing damn well you're not following image given, than be roasted, like a nut, in Death and Hell away from the Lord, specially after calling the Lord a nut with being some malicious hater or a wanna-be.

The wanna-be Lords cant lie about wishing they were powerful while knowing they cant be something they are not to why they would maliciously hate by word or by action.

No non-individual shall pump any shame here when I state the truth I am the Lord. Try so and it's admitting you are the devil or betrayer outside the Lord Christ. I am sure the cat got your tongue if you are a foe 'to' the Lord. The Lord's worthy are the Lord revealed.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
What where you tweeking when you did this. What makes you think that someone going to read all that and understand what the thread is about?

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Dan 12
13But go some other some other way till the end be: for some other shalt rest, and stand in some other lot at the end of the days.

^^Be is come in clear because it reveals eternal. So the end eternal is revealed enough. days are two some other (former devil and former betrayer). of = to. at the end of 'to' is implying each alone are an end seperate from each other. The end of days means simply some other day that is no longer days with an "s" how alone.

What is some other rest? An automation (called Sacred Ghost) set sure doesn't labour, but can cause some other rest the Lord (the Lord shall have rest from the two foes), if we drop the high ego since after all the two are non-individuals put in Death and Hell. So non-inidivuals shalt rest any individual outside the non-individual. And it is only one individual Who dont take crap from any one.

Sacredly the Comforter comforts the Lord, but torments some other in how going about it automatedly automatically. Is it not comforting in knowing your former foes are in torments the HELL away from you? Getting revenge/justice brings comfort. Ahhh. Besides, getting with women in paradise is ahhh in knowing some other cant get inbetween or hendge you away from any swell moment. You know when the chemistry is going so well you dont want it compremised by some other. Ahhh yeah!

Kind of like you posting and some other hendges B.S. about it... You know that some other shall leave you the HELL alone when taken damn straight and damn right forcefully. And until then some other shall be a non-individual big crap toward who it can. Am I lieing? Hell no! Proof is in the pudding, seeable.

The Sacred Ghost has been injecting commands in the world that suceed things words/actions and halt things words/actions.

No body can fight against the Sacred Ghost in this world or the world to come. 'The shall not forgive' AGAINST is eternal since dealing with eternal manners and ways and natures or intents and wills and desires that are crap.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Dan 12
10Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

^^None to the wicked the Lord will commanded understand; but the wise the Lord will command understand.

^^The wise see through the wicked's raw point that may seem dressed up as something else it's not honestly about.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The snare revealed:

For "TO", a snare, shall it come 'TO' a two, them, that dwell 'TO' the face 'TO' the whole earth.

^^a two non-individuals (former devil and former betrayor). "TO" shall become inbetween most clear since there is divide and minus already. The minus is the betrayor become divided. The divide is the devil. That is now that shall manifest some other way between. The "TO" shall become "the GREAT GULF FIXED." Some other shall be wailing and gnashing 'to': teeth.

^^teeth symbolize some things permanant. Teeth is plural. It shall be two or more "TO"s since dealing with a two 'to' the Lord (the ONE HIP EXPERT).

The face is any other some other 'to' which that "to" block. And "TO" block between the whole earth (the Lord) and the two.

The earth has been coming into a whole sense more wholesomely. That's why it said "whole" empasizing and telling that into the earth's design concept and way and material is a turning and a changing into the newer and the better the "TO" shall still be the intact block between. So paradise shall be the new earth for the worthy. The new earth doesnt have to be like a planet in any way either and can be in divisons per the worthy in the Lord. Heaven and earth shall 'pass away' into a newer heaven and earth. And basically heaven and earth shall succeed a way in the new. But the heaven and earth outside Christ is the divide and also the minus which the words say shall 'pass away' and 'suceed a way'. A way WORST that shall be new, too!! I mean, it is new that raised dead incoruptible ever dieing carcass. That surely aint here in the current heaven and earth in an actual way.

So the Lord and plus all turn into a new heaven and earth seperate.

"Of"

^^"It's broken now, dont never look my way! Dont even think I'm playin!'"--Godsmack on "I f'in hate you"

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
When you're to someone there is either no space between or there is space between. In a no space between there becomes cause and effect.

Time for a great gulf between not to be, but a great gulf fixed between. The fixed aspect shall keep the space where there then can be no cause and effect from non-individuals that would B.S. maliciously.

The Lord literally becomes untouchable in prime condition Self-made.

It feels great being Self-Made because you can get the job done correct in excellence with yourself.

I shall be--I am the Self-Made Womenaire! Endless women in paradise coming for Me been instore My Paradise's Beauty.

Only thing I'm putting on my foes is money. My valuable "TO"s. Without my "TO"s I'd prolly be a broke and miserable beggar, begging for the misery's cease. Why? Cause all know my foes are evil doers that would do me very bad and keep me feeling literally hurt.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I not too share what your point in this thread is. but cause and effect will always happen on earth. our foes are all that go against God. even our selfs can be our own worst devil.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The devil wont see any before them in Death and Hell, but the devil shall see this while on this earth that the betrayor CAN'T:

Matt 24
43But know this, that if the goodman 'to' the house had known in what watch the thief (2pac) would come, he would have "watched", and would not have "suffered" his (2pac's) house 'to' be broken up.

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour 'to' ye think not the Son 'to' man cometh.

^^His house? goodman 'to' the house? Clearly the the house is not the goodman's because of the 'to'. 2pac in another realm, working with remote puppetry inside this world is using the body knew (43rd president), and the broken up Betrayor put out the 43rd pres in the world doesnt even know it. But! Only two can tell... The Devil and the Lord. The goodman 'to' the white house is the betrayor.

The "ye" (the devil) should see the 'to' where they the devil think that's not the Son. In other words, thinking something is not how the earth realm is supposed go with the 43rd pres. It is a matter of thought how knew vs thought how know.

When was the actual Bush removed? Last week in July. I of all ppl would have known.

Pac did say "I wanna meet the president...". Literally is the very meet itself come remotely.

2pac is the thief which can be pointed out in so many ways. He symbolized THUG LIFE and took on the image of a thug. Wouldnt not it make sense that the one who symbolized a thief in life become the thief how written in Matt 24?!

Who Pac was is the Lord but who Pac was is not the HEAD LORD in the Lord. The proof is in this:

Matt 24
45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his (2pac's) lord (the HEAD) hath made ruler over his (THE HEAD LORD'S) household, 'to' give them meat in due season?

The meat is the 43rd pres body which is literally seasoned with remote electronic puppetry. The 'them' is The HEAD Lord and 2pac, who is also the Lord, by far and then the whole worthy under in the ranking in the Lord's commanding chain. Basically every in the Lord is the 'them' in the quote. If you want to know Who the HEAD LORD is, I'm living proof "the" only Answer.

The HEAD LORD is very proud about the 2nd in command who were known by 2pac.

Like Pac said"And we aint even come 'to' hurt no body 'to' night, but it's my life "or" your life,"

^^The inbetween is the betrayor. Also night could be Knight (Suge).

The thief (known previous: 2Pac) removed my foe Bush for betraying Me in real life.

The devil sees the things coming on the earth! 2pac was about the "TO". Even on the album by Makaveli you see "TO" BECAUSE OF THE CROSS and the MOON in the art design.

Certain cant see the Lord doing any of this, but it is so happening. Or would you rather have it the Lord do nothing ever and not bring the promises sworn about? The Lord is far from lame.

Matt 24
46Blessed is that servant, whom his (2pac's) lord when he (the HEAD) cometh shall find so doing.

^^Did I not come and find out about it in rising from My deep sleep? I said so is it happening because it is indeed.

Also some other shall find so doing.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
God man if you make a thread responde to the people talking.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by slymattb

I go against God.

God is the devil.

The Lord is Christ who saved Itself from God and the one inbetween Lord God (the betrayor). Did not Jesus mention he came OUT from God?! It is coming aware you are away from God because you are not in God. The Lord never knew God because the Lord is not God.

The devil never was Satan. Satan is the HEAD LORD in Jesus Christ. It is like calling the brain Satan and the rest, body wise, Jesus Christ. Satan is inside the inside Christ because Satan is the brains behind the scenes. Satan is the Designer and Carpenter in War and in Etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Matt24
41Two women shall be grinding 'to' the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

^^Two women grinding is the whole cause and effect happening in the world currently between ppl. But the one shall be taken out of the whole cause and effect array and inside the mill called "Death and Hell"...basically leaving the other the HELL alone.

The one is any one divide/minus 'to' the Lord. So it's the two the betrayor and the devil.

Yes, the evil doers touch (felt by word or by action) shall go away from the Lord for good for ever.

That touch is a wicked cause and effect.

[edit on 12-9-2008 by Mabus]

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   
34For the Son 'to' Man is 'to' a man taking a far journey, who left his (the Father's) house, and gave authority 'to' his (the Father's) servants, and 'to' every man his (the Father's) work, and commanded the porter 'to' watch.

The Son = earth realm so his = Father's. Being the earth realm while the Father means left 'Life and Paradise' ("his" house, not "the" house).

Authority AND was gave outside 'his house' ('where his servants AND/every man which is his work are: 'AND COMMANDED THE PORTER').

To such outside is a watch. A watch under the Father's authority. A watch is some other under the Father's authority.

^^35Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master 'to' the house cometh, 'to' even, or 'to' midnight, or 'to' the cockcrowing, or in the morning: 36Lest (Being case/ For fear 'to') coming suddenly he find you sleeping. 37And master I say 'to' you I say 'to' all (a two), Watch.

^^The house is not his (the Father's who is the master since gave authority) house. The Father's come 'to' the house means not in the house any longer, but back in 'his house' ('Life and Paradise'). His come in Paradise is 'to' even, midnight, cockcrowing, but is in the morning.

A two is a Watch under the master's authority.

Also: And master some other say 'to' some other some other say 'to' a two, Watch.

^^Your reguard in disreguarding is conflicting. You reguard, but yet disreguard, foes. It shall be your non-individual attitude turned inwardly in you. You, some other, shall reguard you, then some other, disreguard that is so familiar. Sounds familiar? Some other shall be in conflict in the torments such brings.

The Father coming suddenly sleeping shall find you always because the case is such now. Because it is is the reason why the Father shall come into his life and paradise while leaving a two foes a watch how set. For fear is why 'to' must be since the Father sleeping finds you where you shouldnt be. I find one of you in perception when asleep. I find you both when awake, but while I'm still under a deep sleep since I'm not in my Life and Paradise in how I should be and am supposed to be in my actual true and best format.

I'm an AND COMMANDED PORTER.

Porter-

1. a person hired 'to' carry burdens or baggage
2. a person who does cleaning and maintenance work in a building, factory, store, etc.
3. an attendant in a railroad parlor car or sleeping car.

1. a person who has charge 'to' a door or gate; doorkeeper.

^^The burden shall I not experience which shall come in clear enough.

I am my own individual hired. No other can get the job done correct expect myself I've been found. My cleaning work is in the paradox point. My maintenance work is in any current 'now'. I am an Attendant in what carries passengers and in the reason why drop passengers.

I, one individual, can seem like many individuals how I hire myself. I can and will go in an 'and' sense/angle says so. If I want to be a womanaire with endless women, then so shall it be. If I want my women to be my hot and sexy come ons and my takers, to me, for wholesome matings, then so shall it be. I am the Wizard in the uttermost sense the title. That's even because I am the only individual.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The Son taking a far journey away from being a man to why to a man. Man is made in our image. The our means more than one that gets you keeping an image you shouldnt that shouldn't make you do anything to keep or let go it. Being yourself no matter what some other may claim or say. Why? Because any not you is a trick that tries to escalate B.S. that isnt so to begin with or tries to make you out any which way but who you are. Those that assume things of you are the foes. They would bare their B.S. assumption like it is the case with you to try to get an argument or try to make it look like what they assume is so just because they think you think by not defending against a B.S. assumption that it must be true to where you then defend against B.S.

I wont care if some other sees your assumption, and buys it, and dare says they buy it, because you and them, being so see-through, can go to HELL. They would think that if they dont say it that I wont say anything which is why they would dare say they buy an assumption. Tricks like that I dont sweat. Truely if you have to say you buy some other's assumption about, say, me, then it only means you dont actually believe the assumption, but are just aiding wickedness.

And then there are some that try to make it so I cant see their point to be a pest, to me, at first. These are they you see change into a complete U turn like on a message board. Before they trick me, did they not bow down to me with effort to act like they werent being a pest? Such that bow down only played themself. When I see any play themself, in bowing down, I may answer them since they've screwed themself to the way they'd rather be in revealing I am a greater being who stays truely me. Keep in mind they are actually non-individuals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join