It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Orbs in the Peak District.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I filmed these in June 2006. I recently figured out how to convert the footage to Google Video. Can someone help me to make a link to that footage from this post as I don't know how to? It's 29 minutes of ufo orb footage in the early morning around 4am in the Peak District of England.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter
[more
Any help in making a link would be appreciated. I'm a bit of a novice but these are real ufo orbs seen five days after we were surrounded by them and a mothership buzzed us four times.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

When you reply to this message, look at the menu bar above the message (where you select your font, etc. There is a link for "GOOGLE VIDEO"...just click it and past in the google video number for your video.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I live in the Peak District myself and have seen many phenomenon from Ball Lightning to strange things in the sky, im not too far from the Tintwistle lights area and where the UFO "Drone" crashed near Ladybower.
I personally think that something is operating out of Woodford during the night hours, this theory is backed up by the near-miss involving a triangle object and a 737 that occured a few years ago over the Goyt Valley.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Hi there sensfan thanks for the advice but when I click on the google video box with my left mouse button nothing happens. With thre right button a drop down opens and the top phrase says Open Link. For some reason and I've never done this before I'm not able to open the link up. Any help (maybe mods) out there would be appreciated.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Hi there. If you can send me the link to the google video, I will add it on here for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Thank's sensfan for your help. Here is the adress
video.google.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well now that you have included the link there is really no reason for me to post it again...that's all you really needed to to actually.

As for the footage...

The quality is so bad, and jerky that I can't make anything out. Sorry to dissapoint, but that video is useless.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

So any responses to the above half hour footage of ufo orbs? I think it's 18 mins and you can see the white type ufo orbs in clusters with a dark side beneath showing these things are hovering in the air. Also note the triangle formation of ufo orbs, it was quite an experience.
Please remember that we saw these things on a Saturday morning five nights after witnessing an even crazier experience, these ufo orb things comletely surrounding us in a circle, a big white sparkling one turning into an angel light and a massive mothership buzzing us four times.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
You should go up there tonight.
It`s the autumn equinox and lots of strange things have been known to occur at Arbor low at this time of year.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tracey ace

Is it the equinox? Tonight? What sort of strange things at Arbor Low?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Pagan worship,the stone circle.
Unsure of the ins and outs but i know of a few people who used to go there on the equinoxes some years back.
At 12 midnight,the witching hour is when they would likely be starting ceremonies.
Thats if they are not put off by the weather.

[edit on 22-9-2008 by tracey ace]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Did they see any ufo orbs? Motherships?

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracey aceAt 12 midnight,the witching hour is when they would likely be starting ceremonies.
Thats if they are not put off by the weather.

I hate to slightly bolt off topic but... Technically 3am is the true witching hour. Or Dead-Time as some call it.

But yeah I forgot tonight was the A.E - I'm guessing this is why I'm seeing some funky things in the sky tonight.

Btw OP... Nice vid although I couldn't make out too much, sorry man :/

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Plenty of orbs i believe,but this is from recollections of years ago,possibly around the 70`s.
Im having a job remembering what i was told,but they were believed to be spirit related.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by A55A551N

Oh thank's there assassin, it is very real and filmed on a mobile in June 2006 (I think). It was a Friday, the five days previous on Sunday we were surrounded by lots of these in a circle above our heads in the night and a mothership buzzed us four times while a big sparkling religious light turned into something like a religious white light. Wish we'd filmed that lol! Too frozen and stunned. Anyway those lights are ufo orbs, on 28.08nyou see a cluster of ufo orbs with shadow beneath, elsewhere lots of orbs including a triangle formation on the right of the film.
Very weird location this Parsley Hay, next to a stone circle called Arbor Low ('though we didn't know it at the time) which is according to the dowsers the apex of the pyramid of ufo activity that has been laid out over England.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Evening fellow Derbyshir....ian! Mate i've seen the video and its dubious to say the least. Thats not to say i dont believe you, you've just got to make sure you got half credible evidence otherwise you'll get ripped. If you genuinely did see something inexplicable fair play to you. I've heard a lot about sightings in and around the peak district. We had a spate of sightings in the Swadlincote area in the early ninetees. I'm convinced anyway. Up The Rams!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I sort of go with the spirit thing tracey ace but there was a mothership there too. Maybe there's something related between ufos and spirits, maybe (in some circumstances) they are one and the same? The mothership may be a soul collector, then again the ufo orbs they were very uniform, travelling usually in pairs apart from the smaller red type which had a laser beam capability.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalview

Hi logical, yes these are real ufo orbs. This is the last one (an amber/orange type) we saw as we legged it out of there.video.google.com...

[edit on 22-9-2008 by ufoorbhunter]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Sound. Should have legged it towards them to get a better shot or even say hello! Now that would have been credible evidence

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join