It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com And Robbie Williams Investigate UFOs at Gilliland Ranch

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The TOPIC is the Ranch Investigation NOT trash tabloid B.S.

Thanks...

Springer...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm a little late to this thread but I just wanted to say excellent job guys!

However, no matter how wonderful the videos are, there is absolutely nothing to compare to your first personal sighting so I just wanted to say congrats Springer! Welcome to the club!!

As to the tabloids, the hell with them. They have no problem using celebrities like Robbie when they're short on stories but would lick his boots if he granted them an interview. Who needs 'em!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
The TOPIC is the Ranch Investigation NOT trash tabloid B.S.

I'll stick with the saucer men then.

Seriously though, sorry.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Cheers for this guys. I like the video quality. Any more to come?

....the light in the first video (2 min mark) does seem to slow down....., but to me the other lights in the video just fly in a straight line, like satellites would....

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
This interview and the video's are really great( took some time before I could find time to listen) and I wanna thank Rob and his friends from ATS for this thread.
"Know" him only as his persona Robbie and am very sure I won't be one of the lucky ones? to meet him as himself like you guys did on Gilliland , he sounds like a very honest and nice to have around person......

The experience on the Gilliland farm sounds really fantastic, not only because of all the activity. I think wherever you are in beautiful places surrounded bij nature you feel great, relaxed and close to the universum with everything in it!!

I really appeciate it and will thank you Rob that you're so honest about you're sightings and experiences, especially because it gives all the tabloids reasons to write their silly stories about you.

Hope it inspired you to write nice songs

oh and very very off topic, but I really like to share this one with all the nice people I "met here "on ATS I just got this very weird experience (my son just dropped in and said "mom you really got to hear this one.....")
So put on your headphones and enjoy it folks

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 11-9-2008 by milkyway]

[edit on 11-9-2008 by milkyway]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by rawsom

Grow a brain Rawson ....... ATS are successful in their own right so is RW neither of them need each other ..... whats wrong with hooking up and doing some sky watching at a UFO hot spot?

Mod Edit: removed unnecessary personal attack

[edit on 11-9-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

Well, like I said before, I guess ATS can have it's E! moment, nothing wrong with that...

However, there is always a danger that celebrities, just because they have that elusive charismatic influence, can be used to push dubious agendas. Scientology was made this way. The same could, in hypothesis, be done with R. Williams and the Gilliland ranch...

I'll admit it didn't seem this way to me at first glance, I'm just pointing out that celebrity is dangerous, because it's a bit like dazzling deers with headlamps... they never know what hit them.

Again, just to be clear, I am not stating this is the case, if anything it seemed just R. Williams chilling and not really giving a hell what they think of him, I just talked about a principle which of course will have many exceptions.

I am still waiting to see if ATS will put up more material to be honest, and then I may throw up a final opinion post, as I've followed the Gilliland thing for a while and it touches a lot of themes in a cross referenced way which I am interested in and have a tiny bit of personal experience.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

Well I think it's a bit of a overreacting believing ATS is using RW to promote their site or the ranch. Could be and if so....so be it.....
He could also sale his head to Obama or shampoo

I've been reading a lot here and I believe the people you are talking about are oke , but I'm a believer .....
The interview and everything in this and other topics I've read where all these people read seem like normal enthousiastic guys sharing their interests....what's wrong with that?

Scientology does use people and many other organisations does that too, that's a good point, but this here all sounds very innocent here on ATS

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi folks !

I am new to this website and "threads", so please forgive any slight boo-boos.

A note to Johnny Anonymous -

Dear Johnny A. I am aware that you are very involved with sifting through hours of videos - but I am hoping that you have had a free moment now and then to jot down your personal impressions on the ranch and the energy in that location.

I am hoping that you will be able to share your insights with all of us -

What are your impressions of the area and the phenomena?

At one point you mentioned that you were considering a clearing session by James. Did you have the opportunity to do the session?

Have you noticed any internal changes since returning from the ranch?

Thank You
Simon

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway

Ok, I'll be more succint. Celebrity used to call atention to truth is ok, celebrity used to influence belief systems and by extension group behaviour is bad.

I won't question your belief systems, but you should. Because humans should function on knowledge systems, not belief systems, systems made up from what they have experienced in such an unambiguous way they know. Check my sig.

All of the above in principle, no attack at ATS or R. Williams intended. So sorry rob, this post wasn't about you you you

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

ok I agree with you that celebrity or anything/anybody that is used to promote belief systems is bad bad bad.

But what is knowledge and what is is truth........sometimes there's a little of both in it...that's mentioned in this interview too.
People wanna belief things they like , that's part of humanity I guess and not always knowledge........

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Here is a collection of UFO photos and odd shapes in photos.

Ufos & Ghosts hidef during the day strange
www.youtube.com...

So we can never know what we will see when the photos are developed.

I have yet to assess Robbie Williams musicality but looks like a fine
fellow and to wonder about UFOs in the UK is not uncommon.
A few UK lasses with UFO web sites might be his fans.

The trip videos so far look promising and any one make any guesses on
how the bright light associated with UFOs in the sky happened to
be on a mountain side.

I still say mountains have less gravity over head and anti gravity settings
must jive with cruising altitude... there must be a flight problem.
Gravity being nil after a million miles from Earth and light years
a impossible task without energy along the way, I'd say an anti gravity
system must give way to another way to travel.. one that shows
bright lights at times.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   
am curious as to why *tabloids* are being discussed in this thread?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
what is the name of that satelite tracking program and is it a free freeware, the one that can be seen in one of the videos ?

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
what is the name of that satelite tracking program and is it a free freeware, the one that can be seen in one of the videos ?

You can Google NASA J-PASS for the current link. It requires a small bit of configuration (like adding a longitude/latitude and/or zipcode) and also if you want only specific satellites or all of them.

There are others available such as AJAX's Live feed located here;

www.n2yo.com...

Heavens Above:

www.heavens-above.com...

Or just Google Live Satellite feeds and it'll pull up a number of other areas

Johnny

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Sounds like you had a great time up there Rob and i am pleased that you are taking the time to do things that you enjoy in life!!

Looking forward to hearing more about your ufo adventures

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway

There are a lot of bad things about humanity, and a lot of them come from poorly thought through belief systems based on hearsay given from above by authority figures.

But I'm repeating myself here. Point is people need to think for themselves after they have experienced for themselves.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

I have a question about the discrepancy in the satellite data mention at the start in the first video. It was said that the data from the ranch showing only one satellite that night was wrong compared with NASA's data. Can you elaborate more on this, what was the source for the incorrect data?

As for the winter conditions in the Cascades the last couple of years have been phenomenal for snow fall and I would like to point out that there are several snow parks located between Mt. Adams and Mt. St. Helens. Snow park maps at "parks.wa.gov." I have snowmobiled St. Helens and Orr Creek near Mt Adams with a 3 foot snow fall in a 48 hour period. This makes it very difficult for even experienced snowmobilers riding mountain sleds (long tracks) and keeping to the logging roads. The conditions can quickly become impassable and lethal.
Here is a pdf map of Orr Creek showing Mt. Adams, notice the west side of the mountain is wilderness area (No Motorized Vehicles=Huge fines and jail time) and the east side is Yakima Indian reservation.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Devino

I believe we were looking at "Heavens Above" www.heavens-above.com... .

Johnny later checked the archives (as mentioned in the video) and found that there were several satellites in the sky during our viewing time. It's strange that the site repeatedly showed only one while we were there though.

We refreshed, reloaded and even restarted the computer to make sure we were getting all the data from the site at the time.

We write it off as a glitch in the system and believe that most of what we captured (the things flying in an orderly and consistent manner) are in fact satellites.

Springer...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join