It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul... now I see media was keeping him in the low.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I remember watching Jay Leno one night, cause Tom Cruise would be on. I remember the second guest that was gonna be on the show was Ron Paul. Well, I remember somebody came out in a scruffy bear costume, in the early part of the show, an audience member had to guess who it was, so that she could win a prize. She guessed Tom Cruise... so I thought, ah, they're gonna use this piece to make a mockery out of him on the celebs shows tomorrow, I bet. That's what I thought. Well, it turned out, Tom Arnold was hiding under there and not the action star. I really expected to see a snipped of this show on the celeb news on the following day, cause of the celebrity here. Well, Tom Cruise came on first, and Jay asked him what he thought about Ron Paul. Tom said " He's a nice guy, you should talk to him and see for yourself" ,well I thought this was great, plus I know how star crazed the media is, and Tom Cruise revealing that he dressed as Casper the friendly ghost when he was a little kid, I thought that was some major for the celeb world. Well, later on Ron Paul came on and... I didn't know who Ron Paul was, but at least he was getting some press time, and I thought it was a smart move that he was guest listed on the same day that Tom Cruise would be on, cause the media are all over him. Well, Ron Paul spoke and all that, I didn't really know much about him back then, but now that I knew, I wanted to find that video of him talking to Jay Leno. To my surprise... non of the celebrity shows brought him up... not even the fact that Tom Cruise had been a guest on the show the previous night. I was befuddled. This was from November 2007, so I was looking for that video... no where to be found. I see how it is with the media.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Here ya go:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Pocky, goldenfleece, thank you. You have touched my heart.

I have not cared one bit about government, or anything till this man came into my life. He didn't treat the symptoms of my apathy, he cured it!! This is the man to pick up the flag that fell to the ground in Nov 23, 1963.

Even if I find myself in a Rex 84 camp next year, and slowly walked to the guillotine, Ron Paul will be the last thing on my mind, and I will have no second thoughts.

God Bless, and God help America.... and yes, RON PAUL!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 9-9-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Nice, you found the clip. That's cool. It's interesting how I don't remember a lot of what he said before as I do now. I think I didn't much care the first time I saw the show. But I would say he cured my apathy too, because I'm more interested in these political issues now, starting with what he's been saying about how our foreign policy is flawed and all that stuff. It's something new to me, then what I've been hearing all this time. I hope Ron Paul succeeds in someway, even it if means starting a revolution.

Kudos to you Ron Paul!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am waiting to see if he runs. He dropped out three days after the bilderburgs met. I would really like another option besides Obama the Unknown and McCain the Untrustworthy.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
I am waiting to see if he runs. He dropped out three days after the bilderburgs met. I would really like another option besides Obama the Unknown and McCain the Untrustworthy.

The two non-choices are both neo-con bilderberg puppets.

Ron Paul is/was the last hope for We The People.

new topics

top topics

join