It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it really an ancient space ship on the Moon?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hmmm are you guys sure this is not BATTLESTAR GALLACTICA?
Season 4 Ended pretty wild and they wont realese the last 2 episodes unitl 2009. Maybe Odama said *snip* it and Jumped the ship to the moon.

MOD Note: Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors

[edit on 9/9/2008 by semperfortis]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

www.youtube.com...

Here is the video the russians took many years later. It is with a much better camera and is CLEARLY NOT A FAKE. The 1st half of the video is the original that the Americans took and the second half of the video is the one the Russians took years later, with a much better camera. The detail on the ship is amazing but it cannot be seen in all it's glory in the 1st video. People need to know about this.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Here is the video the russians took many years later. It is with a much better camera and is CLEARLY NOT A FAKE. The 1st half of the video is the original that the Americans took and the second half of the video is the one the Russians took years later with a much better camera. The detail on the ship is amazing but it cannot be seen in all it's glory in the 1st video. People need to know about this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I don't think these videos were posted yet.

www.youtube.com...

au.youtube.com...

au.youtube.com...

au.youtube.com...

[edit on 8-9-2008 by libertytoall]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by fox_3000au we can't even get a good photo of a rock on mars without someone saying it's "a gorilla driving a bus!" let alone photos that have that amount of detail in them...
I hope I'm wrong, but...

Your wrong...

Clear photo of a rock on Mars... Vesicular Basalt, var. Scoria

[edit on 8-9-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Looks like a martian arrowhead to me. They made holes both to lighten the arrow and to create a turbulent boundary layer for drag reduction, like a golf ball.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by conorkerr
Here is the video the russians took many years later. It is with a much better camera and is CLEARLY NOT A FAKE.

Please tell me what ship the Russian used to take the pictures years after the Apollo 20 Mission?

And please explain if the Russians took it why the transmissions are in English to Vandenberg?

That woulld be a great help to my research

Thanks

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by conorkerr
Here is the video the russians took many years later. It is with a much better camera and is CLEARLY NOT A FAKE.

www.youtube.com...

First off, how is this "CLEARLY" not a fake again?

Secondly, comparing the first shot of the ship from the supposed apollo 20 mission to the 2nd shot from the russian mission......the top portion of the object is clearly different

in the first shot, it has very sharp edges, a narrow width and is sitting nearly flush against the underside of the "ship".....in the 2nd shot, it has a much more rounded edge, a tall width and is clearly not sitting flush against the underside

the 2nd video is a 2nd go at a hoax

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
here's another gem from the "apollo 20 mission"

www.youtube.com...

are you people really this dense? ......absolutely insane.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

For one, you don't know what the GOVERNMENT has available. Did you know that THEY develop what comes out to the general populace FIRST before we get to see it?
Did you think that there was a Pre-Placed scale anywhere, either? And did you even think that it could have been a Stationary camera being bounced around? Highly unlikely, the camera being bounced around, due to zero gravity though.
Either way, you've got to think that they are HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of MILES away.
And to whoever said something about Zooming in, it wouldn't matter how much YOU zoomed in. It matters how much THEY zoomed in. You zooming in has no real pertinence to anything. Again, if you could zoom into space and get detail THAT AMAZING, I would give you millions of dollars. But I know you can't and will never be able to. You know why? Because you don't have access to GOVERNMENT EQUIPMENT and GOVERNMENT MONEY. Which, as we all know is UNLIMITED.
It doesn't matter if it's a Hoax or not. The point is just to make a person wonder whether we are "alone" or not. Would it not be AMAZING if it really were an "alien space ship?"

Sincerely,
Ben

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RFBurns
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Let me clarify ok.

I am not debunking the object within the pictures or video.

I am debunking the video itself!

It is not only a fixed up production, but even the MGS cameras cant get that much clarity from zooming in on a suspect object!

Lets not overlook the fact that all that shaking going on does not show shaking of the window and the scale chart on that window they are filming out of!!

Cheers!!!

I agree RH and your right, what my point is that the bases of this subject has been clouded distorted with reinterpretations and remakes which is always the ammunition to be bedunked.

Like most?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
The footage of the ship from that supposed Russian video are impressive. Unfortunately I don't believe that it's real. The alleged ship appears to me to be made out of clay, not metal or some other hard material. There's just something about the way the patterns look pressed into it, the way the light hits it, and the way the damaged sections merge with the patterns. If it is a real ship then wow, that's pretty damned awesome. But I'm not buying it right now. At least not what is shown in the Russian footage.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
let's assume that this is a laying tower

is this a fake?

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Apollo 20 went to the moon august 16 1976. Destination was Iszak D, southwest of Delporte Crater, farside of the moon. The mission was soviet-american. Crew was William Rutledge CDR, former of bell laboratories, leona snyder CSP bell laboratories, and alexei leonov, soviet cosmonaut former "apollo soyouz" (mission one year earlier). Station 1 on the moon was "the city"; Station two was "the ship". During the four EVA, LMP and CDR brought technical objects from the ship and a body, on of the two pilots of the alien spaceship. The body, the city and the ship were very old, age has been estimated 1.5 billion of years. Meteorit impacts, and dust/hills coverings testified that. Note that the ship has already been explored before the first human expedition reached the lunar singularity.

Full page here LINK

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Looks like a martian arrowhead to me. They made holes both to lighten the arrow and to create a turbulent boundary layer for drag reduction, like a golf ball.

Excellent call
I knew you would see the light... keep up the good work and you too may be conspiracy master some day...

[[[not holding my breath
]]]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Why don't we just pool our money Build a ship to get there and back send one or two folks, with a few really good camers, and video equipment, and see if it's really there. While we are there ask the aliens if they would quite mutilating cows, and only put the 20ft satallite dish in those folks that like it there? ha ha
Hell I bulid the ship if I have to, but I don't have the 3 or 4 million dollars to do it, and I don't thik a carnival ride bucket is going to work.

If it is real we do need to get the truth, so I can stop laughing at this one.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by immortal pagan
.....The body, the city and the ship were very old, age has been estimated 1.5 billion of years. ....
Full page here LINK

1.5 billion years....

I do believe there are ancient ruins to be found on the moon. But I guess they will be much more recent.

1.5 billion years!!

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Today I went to NASA official website just to see if there's sth new and I realized that I've never actually seen their Moon pics in tiff format so I downloaded the clementine one showing the near side and what I must say is that
this picture and not only this one:

is pathetic and amazing at the same time

pathetic because ,what a layman working in allmighty nasa put a simple black patch on Oceanus Procellarum to cover something besides there's this outlandish square on Mare Foecunditatis

and by the way why the hell they use mosaic technique to MAKE a pic of the whole Moon?

and once again by the way ,there's even a clear (for me)picture of the sphinx in Copernicus

strange

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
this could just as easily be a sunken submarine photographed at the bottom of the ocean. i'm not convinced.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quarantine
this could just as easily be a sunken submarine photographed at the bottom of the ocean. i'm not convinced.

That would require there being Oceans on the Moon would it not"

[edit on 9-9-2008 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join