It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it really an ancient space ship on the Moon?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I heard that this is a space ship that was used to place the moon on earth's orbit but Alex Collier said that a comet was used as a tug.
A few close ups showing strange patterns on its surface:

To me, it looks like a felled tower.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Math(s)ew]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What makes you think it was a photo taken of the moon?

It appears to be nothing but a hoax or a disinformation site.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I remember when I first saw these pictures, I was amazed.

Though now they just look some type of home made or studio prop photos, we can't even get a good photo of a rock on mars without someone saying it's "a gorilla driving a bus!" let alone photos that have that amount of detail in them...

I hope I'm wrong, but...

Cheers, Fox.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

It's slightly on the right from the double crater in the upper left corner:

close up:

How big it is:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Got to admit its some nice artwork done on the original image.

Maybe its an oversized front section of an ancient x-wing!!

Here is an interesting read for all model ship fans!

Large X-Wing

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
i saw this video i while back.... crazy

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I must admit the picture is interesting...

It would be interesting to know about the history of the original picture (who took it, when, etc.) and details of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It's taken from a person that goes by the nickname "retiredafb". I periodically check to see if there's any updated video on his revver page.

Plea se do a search to find more

[edit on 7-9-2008 by obsidience]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Interesting that the camera cannot be steady and is bouncing what is being photographed all over the place, yet the scale chart which is slightly out of focus tends to stay steady.

So does that mean the spacecraft orbiting the moon with the camera inside is shaking?

Well..on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being true...I give this one a .5 simply because of the fact that if the camera was being held by hand, then everything in the frame would also shake around. The scale chart (in black numbers and lines) is steady and even slides upward while all this shaking going on is occuring.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The original photo does not match the pixels in the cropped versions. Either they used a higher resolution original or they added pixels (objects) to the crop.

While I don't have any high end photo software on this computer I looked at these in several different photo programs and zoomed to over 1000x with similar results. There is more resolution in the crop than the original - there are more pixels - which means something was added or it was processed.

Come up with a higher res version and I'll look again, but at this point they don't match up.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by verylowfrequency

I did the same thing with the 500mb tif files of the stills. Zoomed in and got nothing like what is presented in these videos.

Again its obviously a fabrication, or simply added artwork to an original. That is the key..where is the original footage to compare?

And I will say it again, the shaking around of the object and terrain is inconsistant with the steady scale chart. There is no way an orbiting spacecraft would shake around that much and the occupants inside not get bounced around in zero G!

At the lower left corner you can see the window frame of the space craft. It too is nice and steady just like the scale chart in the window, yet outside we see a shaking picture as if the moon was experiencing a massive earthquake.

So either the orbiting spacecraft is shaking violently or the moon is shaking violently.

HOAX.

Cheers!!!

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RFBurns

I wasn't even looking at the video I was just comparing the pictures.

I've seen the video posted here before, but it is quite good. Problem is the timeline of an alleged Apollo 20 doesn't match the digital zoom effects available at that time. In fact looks like just good animation.

Look at other films done by NASA or the Air Force at that time & you'll see it doesn't match up. This looks more like a grade B Sci Fi television show than a hoax, and somebody decided to resurrect it and play games with it, since it is not known well.

A combination of wishful thinking and some added disinformation to move it along. Let's not be a part of that.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Agreed.

Well I will say this about the video..its a nice production.

The soundtrack could have been better. Listening to overlapping and repeating Cap-Comm static and bleeps with subtitles in purple fonts and no voice in the radio at all...did not give the video any more credibility IMO.

Again its a nice well produced piece of fiction. I think that whomever put this together should remember the golden rule of film making...

..continuity and believability...like making everything in the entire frame of film match up and scale properly..as well as shake violently when the focus object is also shaking!! Also when zooming in and out, shouldnt the scale chart also zoom appropriately as well?

Cheers!!!

[edit on 7-9-2008 by RFBurns]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I believe there is some truth about this and it has been debunked by skeptics in the past but not totaly?

There are many stories of this ship around and all tend to be ralated so I believe it to be true, also alot of hoaxes tend to have alot of base truth.

This should be investigated further and not just debunked as none truth.

Star and flagged

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
do people actually see anything in those pictures? the ones thatsomeones posted half way through the thread i mean. it just looks like nothing to me as do most photos people most here. some of you really do have overactive imaginations

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Again it was ArMaP who finds a great Picture from this so called Spaceship

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Judged for yourself.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Not again the same story all over?

LOOK What I found!

greetings Lunica

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
hmmmm i reckon th only way you can see these things for real is get a super cool telescope, or... get a nice comfy chair a chillybin with cold beer a camera warm clothes and heaps of helium balloons and go up there, I've never touched the atmosphere so is it real? when was the last time you went thru it? float up and visit the moon

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Bob Down Under

Let me clarify ok.

I am not debunking the object within the pictures or video.

I am debunking the video itself!

It is not only a fixed up production, but even the MGS cameras cant get that much clarity from zooming in on a suspect object!

Lets not overlook the fact that all that shaking going on does not show shaking of the window and the scale chart on that window they are filming out of!!

Cheers!!!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join