It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin and Secret Lover

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

HaHa you are Funny, Thanks for the star.. I have an open mind, and it really makes me mad when someone thinks they are right, and there could be no other situations. To me that just shows ignorance. I try to keep an open mind on everything!

I think that if a person knows everything, that they are in fact ignorant!

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Why would it be any more a violation of the T & C than any of the speculative crap posted about Michelle and Barack Obama?

I thought there was some sort of standard in terms of sourcing information and posting unsubstantiated claims.

So it's ok to simply post anything you want and say somebody told you?

The only reason I ask is because I had several people demand one of my threads be removed because I didn't provide sources.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

Well, maybe this isn't the right forum. What's the new leak or disclosure one called? Maybe it should be there.

EDIT: The Gray Area

[edit on 6-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

understood. Evidence will follow once a settlement has been agreed to. I'm not sure what the legal procedures follow to it but, the evidence will come forth from people with bigger pockets then mine.

Also, depending on the topic and the thread, some will scream bloody murder for evidence. especially when you are bringing information out and portray it as something you whole heartedly believe. Others would want to know what your evidence is so they can justify it in there own heads if it is against their beliefs.

In this post, i disclosed information that will be delivered in the near future, and while i do not agree with the primaries point of views i do like Palin. Also, i do not believe that Palins personal life is something someone strongly would disagree with.

In this day in age, we have priest sexually assaulting children, presidents extorting a country, and people blowing themselves up for 11 virgins in heaven. in other words, you never know.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

if it fits better there please move it. I like the idea of this being in "The gray area" until evidence supports it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Here's what Palin says so far:

Palin says love affair story 'a vicious lie'

The McCain campaign has vigorously denied a report in the National Enquirer magazine that the Republican's vice-presidential pick, Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, has had an extramarital affair with her husband's business partner.

The story, which appeared just hours before Mrs Palin was due to address the Republican convention, was branded "scurrilous" by the chief strategist, Steve Schmidt. He said it was totally untrue.

"The smearing of the Palin family must end. The allegations contained on the cover of the National Enquirer insinuating that Governor Palin had an extramarital affair are categorically false. It is a vicious lie," said Mr Schmidt.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Syntaxstealth

I'm not a mod, so I don't make those decisions.

I'm sure if one of them feels strongly about it, they will move it.

Do you actually expect to hear more from this friend of yours?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
If what he is saying is true, this would be the man, seems suprising the OP wouldn't have his name:

en.wikipedia.org....

Since she has only been the Gov. for 2 or so years and she was Pregnant part of that time. She must be an awfully busy women to pull off an affair. I suppose the Democrats will now start liking her for her supposed infidelity.

I am so glad there is so much "change" in the way politics is being run, it's like a breath of fresh air..........NOT.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Completely agree. If a settlement is not made or divine intervention stop this leak, i will clearly own up to it, and have the Video Analyst come forward. Prior to this post we have agreed to have him verify this information.

To keep it simple he has his own plans in the works and frankly does not care about his current position in TMZ. He has a better offer on the table and is waiting for this last topic to place on his resume.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

We spoke yesterday briefly over lunch, but due to Hannah i had to leave and due the usual routine in case of a power outage or tornado. He is currently online and viewing the discussions on the thread but will not post until he is ready. I think its due to IP tracing. He is a very careful person.

However, like i stated above. I will present any information i have available. I faced the fact i wont get a copy of the video
. This would be a great addition to the celebrity videos i have on my hard drive.

Talks are expected to resume on Monday pending a review from their legal department.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

nice find, i read the same. Time and place of them doing the deed was not privi to me. However, this raises another question. If she was pregnant, could this be because of the affair?

Secondly only palin knows how long her and Sean have been associated. Rumors are already going around about her new born.

also, the name was not given due to fear of a potential higher bidder. I argued this as well with the analyst.

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Syntaxstealth]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pavil

Huh? The Palin response indicates her husband's business partner: Scott Richter

Here's and interesting story. May be nothing and unrelated, but interesting nonetheless.

Scott Richter: Todd Palin Business Partner Emergency Motion

Scott Richter Palin:Todd Palin Business Partner Emergency Motion - Todd Palin’s former business partner, named Scott A. Richter who allegedly had an affair with Sarah Palin filled an emergency motion to seal his divorce records but it was denied.

The Palins own few undeveloped properties on the Safari Lake and Big Lake, AK in Alaska in partnership with Scott A. Richter and his ex-wife Debbie under “Richter Investments LLC.”. Debbie Richter was Palin’s campaign treasurer. Richter was awarded a job as the Director of the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend Division for her service. The State of Alaska gives its citizens “free money” checks every year out of this fund. This “free money” comes from oil royalties collected and investments. The Fund is currently worth $35 billion.Under Sarah and Debbie’s leadership in 2006, all Permanent Fund claims from residents (you have to make a claim for your check) were lost in a computer data entry failure. According courtrecords.alaska.gov:

[edit on 7-9-2008 by loam]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamie83

So it's ok to simply post anything you want and say somebody told you?

The only reason I ask is because I had several people demand one of my threads be removed because I didn't provide sources.

The OP is not saying it is a definite fact, they are saying, "I have an insider, that I consider reliable, who has leaked some information to me about a possible Palin affair and sex tape being shopped around by a bitter ex-lover."

If that were not acceptable, none of the threads on "leaks" regarding Area 51, or other conspiracy topics where the identity of the source is not revealed would not be acceptable either, and I think we are pretty able to see that they are.

Saying that you have information that may or may not be true is very different than claiming you have a fact, a truth, and having no way of sourcing that fact.

I, by the way, am not one of the people that called for your thread to be taken down. I do not agree with you politically, but I do not think your views should be stifled, even though I really do not like some of them. I personally do not even mind that you did not quote your sources, though I think one should link to sources in general if one wants to look like more than a ranter. I am not a mod however, and if they say source it, source it. I think what got your thread criticized was that you made claims that certain things had already been said in the media, but did not source them. Which should be very easy if those things had indeed been said in the media.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

good find. Try using different search engines. they will bring different results.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
I think what got your thread criticized was that you made claims that certain things had already been said in the media, but did not source them. Which should be very easy if those things had indeed been said in the media.

Yeah, I think I understand now. I didn't feel like cutting and pasting when I made the thread, and I understand why people would be complaining.

And I guess it was just a matter of time before another rumor came out about Palin. At this point if any rumor happens to be true it's going to get lost with all the other rumors.

This one seems unlikely. People would have known about it and used it against her already, imo.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Here's the NE cover:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I would bet $1 million dollars that the next story is going to be about how the baby isn't Todd Palin's.

If JFK were running today do you think he'd even make it to the primary season?

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by loam

loam- if i ever need someone in data recovery or recon. I'm going to contact you first. You have posted more info then my one thread about the info i received. Good find, i didnt even know they had a tabloid out.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jamie83

no, because they would have known his original intentions and killed him earlier in the race.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Syntaxstealth

No offense but you are just lopping innuendo upon innuendo with no factual basis for any of it. So now perhaps Palin's baby is from this supposed affair? It should be relatively easy to pin when Palen and Parnell first met, don't make it sound so mysterious... only she would know.
To be quite honest, your story is stretching things to say the least. Lets see if I have got this right:

1 She has an affair with her Lieutant Gov. She was pregnant from Sept. 2007 to April of 2008 during this time as well. She became Gov. in Dec of 2006. So in
2. She lets him film them having sex during said affair.
3. She pays him off to "keep quiet". Even though he would become Gov.
4. He is of such great moral character that he decides instead of taking the "hush money" to auction it off to the highest bidder.
5. Palin conviently forgets to mention anything of the affair to McCain's Camp, even after the John Edwards fiasco.
6. Perhaps her latest child is a "love child"

Did I miss anything?

See why I have trouble believing all of this?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join