It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Space Ship Will Hover Over Las Vegas For 3 - 4 Days!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This guy is such a fraud it isn't really even funny anymore.

99.99999999% chance that no "Alien Spacecraft" hovers above Las Vegas any time soon.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

I live in vegas and will keep my eye out. doubt anything will happen but still will put forth the effort... ill keep batteries in my cam if anything does happen

M.C.

EDIT: effort is not spelled with a d

[edit on 6-9-2008 by MrChris]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
If anything should happen, his significance in the event won't be anymore than the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Oh man. Not this guy again.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
would be funny and maybe sad if he tries to take credit for our Brothers & Sisters visiting us..

i'm not sure what they would think of that

heh..i'm not sure what i think of it

as long as he doesn't expect to be worshipped or paid then whatever floats his boat..

I know that when our star family arrives that it will not be for one person....they are going to reveal themselves to help Humanity evolve and raise our Consciousness....every one of us

Much Love to you all

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Skipper1975]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Even though I don't believe that Mr.Yahweh is a real Prophet or has any connection to UFO's, I'll still keep an eye out in the sky for any sightings since I live in Las Vegas.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The original 'Oct 14 first contact' message was from Blossom Goodchild, a lady who lives in Australia, go and look it up.
This latest Sept 11 to Nov 11 message is news to me.
There are a lot of things that defy rational explaination, for instance 'The Sliding Rocks' in Death Valley, and many more strange phenomena on and around our little planet. Ever heard of the Photon Belt?

Photon Belt: Huge torroid or "belt" of inter-dimensional Light that passes through this part of Milky Way galaxy in 26,000-year cycle. Last encountered at beginning of 1997. Fortunately, Earth was put into special hole in it that was drilled by a coherent bow wave of gamma particles from a nova that was first observed by astronomers in 1987.

Ones mind is like a parachute, works best when it's open.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

... and fails quickly if there are too many holes in it ...

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I can tell you why the UFOs wont land - because all of you non-believers didnt believe in Prophet YahWeh-tever. Infidels!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So...it's now Sept 11...2020hrs...anything yet coming from Vegas???

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Haha, nothing!
absolutely NOTHING is going on in vegas

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rezrect

He said Sept. through November... He said he had a strong feeling about September though. Once November passes then I will dismiss this guy off as a total fraud!

-Kdial1

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
there was a post by an amberlynnsuicide about 3 weeks ago about wierd symbols in the night sky around midnight in las vegas.

just like so many level headed people are saying, lets just wait it out and see.

i wonder if "profit" Y has seen the dorothy izatt films yet.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
Superhuman black men

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I see hes on the GFL wagon

My Conclusion???

BULL #!!

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I live in Las Vegas well Henderson and still see nothing guess its another bunk claim..... we call cant be right 0% of the time

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
There are multiple claims to October 14th. They'll probably all be hoax, and will support the NWO theory better than UFO theories.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
That's some big claims this man are telling us...
Not that i consider him to be credible or anything, since he does have a history within this field.

Now on the chance that this would happen and he is right, and since it's Mr Y i guess we all could go and wave our asses g'bye!

Since the only aliens that would contact this man would probably be bad for ones health, in one way or another.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
he's not very convincing, seems like he's making it up..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join