It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chimera once again,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Okay...

I know this is old subject but I am still bugged >.<

I knew they make animals with humans which I call a mess

but not to the extend that they make human babies from rats or mice,

and I read somewhere they made rabbit + human = creature, they say the process was successful but they didn't make the creature live.

and while I was playing some Video game (Resistance fall of man), when you choose multiple players you get to choose human or Chimera and I am telling you not so pretty thingie.

Yes, What are they after? replacing humans with such creatures who can hold weapons and kill without any regrets? YES

military reasons for sure.

isn't that scary?? I couldn't fine pictures in google about it. God they are so good at hiding it! just giving away the ordinary information to public, not ordinary but well we never ask and they know it.

I found some pictures but I dunno why they are out here!!!

this last one is scary a bit. looks like its a Chimera for real. where is this thing now?? why shown to public if its a Chimera made by humans? Hmm shouldn't that be a secret? or were they just too confident that we wont ever question anything as long as we are safe, healthy and have a shelter?

though it looks like a statue but I seen a video of something like this. Which I dunno where I seen it >.< I will try to look for it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That last image was a mouse that was used to make an human ear. I remember watching that on tv or something. They wanted to see if they could grow/make an ear from the skin of a mouse and use it on a human. I don't know whether or not this practice is used to replace human ear or not.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by virraszto]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Ohhhh I see. Hmm but Dad told me that there is no need for transporting or planting orgins now because of technology they just take a small piece maybe cells of someones heart and plant it in someone who needs it and it will grow by itself I dunno how but he said its on TV. and said also that the body wont reject it because it will grow inside it o.O

anyways the last one is not the mouse with the ear. its the thing I dunno what but click the pic it shows its broken link but if you click it opens

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Waitress

I don't think anybody has actually made animals with humans. Human cells have been fused with rabbit eggs, but they only grew for a couple of days in a lab dish before being destroyed.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

The earmouse thingie is the Vacanti mouse, which never had any human tissue in it. It was as mold of cow cartilage under the skin.
en.wikipedia.org...

The last picture is a sculpture
en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know what your father saw on TV, but I don't think we quite have that technology yet.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The first image is just mice with different pigments. Not very chimeric..

I don't see what the OP is getting at. First he describes some things he's read on the Internet (How's that for a believable source), and then he talks about a computer game (!), and then ends the post with random pictures he found on the Internet.

If you read up on molecular biology, you'll get a pretty good idea on what is possible with current technology, and what is not. The hard part is doing advanced chimeras - not minor changes. I have done lots of mutations my self, I even wrote a long paper on some human molecular motors transfected into mouse cells. Chimeras yes, but not that interesting from a scientific POW.

Edit: Btw, I would like a source on this statement:

Originally posted by WaitressI knew they make animals with humans

[edit on 5/9/08 by Thain Esh Kelch]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
its the same site you gave
the first one, Well I know my thread doesn't stand on solid ground but
I am not experienced in science much.. I just want to know

besides I am thinking behind the video game, I mean they put Chimeras there
in the game as human weapons. You see they said they do that to get new treatments for humans and new medicines but I think its crap what they say. Too bad we know everything they do is either for political reasons or war.

Transplanting
I don't know I searched a little this could help

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
That last image was a mouse that was used to make an human ear. I remember watching that on tv or something. They wanted to see if they could grow/make an ear from the skin of a mouse and use it on a human. I don't know whether or not this practice is used to replace human ear or not.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by virraszto]

Isn't that the episode of south park when Mr garrison decides he wants too be a man again, so he goes too the lab and there making his penis out of mouse skin and they see a human ear made from it? hahahahaha

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Never have i seen such a strange 'sculpture'.
By the way, has anyone heard of the supposed-half-chimp? Half human?
Walked upright? Anyone??

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Levita
Never have i seen such a strange 'sculpture'.
By the way, has anyone heard of the supposed-half-chimp? Half human?
Walked upright? Anyone??

I know exactly what you are talking about. The footage of it walking is really creepy looking because of how unnatural it all looks. I think it had a name but I cannot recall it now.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   
that would be Oliver the chimp. As of 2004 he was still alive and was living at Primarily Primates, an animal sanctuary in Texas
primatesanctuary.blogspot.com...

Oliver's story
www.theatlantic.com...

Swett subsequently enlisted the help of two other geneticists: John Ely, of Trinity University, in San Antonio, and Charleen Moore, of the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. Moore's work confirmed the chromosome count of forty-eight, and showed that when treated with a stain, Oliver's chromosomes had the pattern of light and dark bands characteristic of common chimps. This ruled out the theory that Oliver was a hybrid. Meanwhile, Ely's study of Oliver's mitochondrial DNA suggested that he was a member of the subspecies Pan troglodytes troglodytes—not just a common chimp but a very common common chimp. He resembled most of all chimps from Gabon, which might make that central African country his most likely birthplace

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
The mouse with the ear on it is not genetically modified. They made an artificial ear and placed it under the skin to see if they could get it to take. I don't recall if it took or was rejected.

top topics

join