It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian TV goes ga-ga over Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Iranian TV goes ga-ga over Obama

www.worldnetdaily.com

JERUSALEM – GOP Sen. John McCain is "absentminded" and "terrible" and his running mate, Gov. Sarah Palin, doesn't have any appropriate experience.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting television network views Obama as "highly educated" and "eloquent" and would serve the world much better and improve America's overall situation.

www.worldnetdaily.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Well we know who the enemy wants as the next president now don't we.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Ugghhh the references to fellow Americans as terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. You should be ashamed. Worldnetdaily is like larry'sliberallies.com

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight
Well we know who the enemy wants as the next president now don't we.

No doubt, if I was a third world dictator I'd want Obama to get into the White House as well. Its nice to know an enemy is afraid of combat and will use diplomacy exclusively for fear of alienating his base with any sort of "messy war". It gives countries like Iran plenty of time to develop nuclear weapons, all the while we'll be engaging in unconditional negotiations with our smiling enemy. Vote for Obama if you're looking to get rid of America's position of power in the world, it will only embolden the countries that believe the United States of America is a country that will retreat in the face of a serious, prolonged war.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
nice to see the paid for `bloggers` are in the thread - lets give peace a chance instead of glowing in the dark huh

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That is one of the most uninformed statements I have read in a long time. Barak gets in office and the army ceases to exist? What basis do you have to make this statement? Diplomacy exclusively? Is that what he said? What am I missing here?

ColoradoJens

[edit on 5-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

How do we know you aren't a paid blogger being paid to accuse people of being paid bloggers?

Anyhow.

After the 2004 election when Osama indirectly endorsed Kerry, I don't think the Iranians will be stupid enough to proclaim Obama.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I had to tag this on to make sure I understand. With our current tough-guy miliatry leader and all of our warships and posturing and our largest number of foreign troops on their border and thus far your and I say YOUR leader has allowed the Iranians to get to where they are today. You think they'll start making bombs when Obama gets in office? They are on their way right now! What do you mean? Because of course it is rediculous to blame one man alone for these failures, but his administration has seen this happen on their watch - and keep in mind again, you are the tough guy kill everyone no diplomacy guy - aren't you angry Bush has allowed Iran to get the bomb/this far (according to your own logic). Really, why hasn't Bush killed everyone we disagree with yet? I know there have been efforts made but come on! Iran only has what, about 75 million people? Bush could like totally kill like a lot them - that would teach them a lesson. Obama on the other hand, he'll wear a diaper on his head as he personally delivers the nuke warheads himself to Ahmenijad proclaiming, "I am weak. I am an intellect, not a mauler. Please take these weapons so that you may use them against my helpless, pathetic, effimante goverment."

ColoradoJens

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Do you think that if Iran was having an election we wouldn't be analyzing the candidates?

It's not Iran that wants Obama elected, it's basically the entire world (the place outside of the US).

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublime620
Do you think that if Iran was having an election we wouldn't be analyzing the candidates?

It's not Iran that wants Obama elected, it's basically the entire world (the place outside of the US).

Americans hate being told what to do by the rest of the world. Only ivy league snobs who are disconnected from average everyday life in america wants to be accepted by the rest of the worlds' elitists.
The rest of the world wanted Al Gore.
The rest of the world wanted John Kerry.

It is certainly not a good thing for the rest of the world to want a candidate here in the US. Obama better dump that image fast or he is toast for sure. Oh wait, it is too late for that.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

I think you have things backwards. Ivy league snobs are generally the ones who vote for people like Bush because they are so disconnected from the rest of the world that they have no idea what is truly going on.

Contrary to your belief, whether you like it or not, the world's opinion does matter. You can choose to ignore it if you want, but it just increases terrorism and overall hatred of our country.

We live with 5.8 billion other people. You better learn to deal with that now.

*Edit:

And you really believe that Bush did such a good job that you can look down on Gore or Kerry?

[edit on 6-9-2008 by Sublime620]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
GEE, what a freakin' surprise, who woulda thunk it?

Future Obama quote circa 2011, "What do you mean we have no more missiles"

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harlequin
nice to see the paid for `bloggers` are in the thread - lets give peace a chance instead of glowing in the dark huh

Peace only happens when both sides are comitted to it.

Irans leader has continually called for the annihilation of Isreal.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
One of my biggest complaints about the internet is that I am shown over and over how "ignorant" so many people in this Country are.

I'm talking to all of those that "just" get their news about the world from Fox news, or perhaps they listen to only talk radio.

...I am not even talking about different points of view, God Bless them. But things like Obama is a Muslim. McCain couldn't point out Iraq on a map. Just dumb stuff that people "actually" believe. Yeah, Iran is rooting for Obama so they can make their nukes in peace. How retarded is that?

...why isn't the debate just about "real" policy issues and "real" differences between them? are they many? McCain and Obama "SAY" they want to lower taxes for us poor bastards. McCain and Obama both want to hire teachers. Both want a secure Country. Both want to repair our military so it isn't so spread out and warn out from all of the fighting. BUT they have different ideas on how to achieve that. Debate that!

My opinion is that the United States of America, the Country I use to get choked up everytime our flag would go up during the National Anthem, but since Reagan has been as blatently hypocritcal as its been arrogant in its dealings with the rest of the world, that I would want to kick our ass too if I was our enemies.

Who do you want to blame for that? You who believe the Rush's, the Hannities, the O'Reilly's and the rest of the PTB in this current administration. You let them do this and you believe some how that the best way to deal with an enemy is to wipe them out.

I don't even disagree with that, other than the fact that it has never worked, and there is no chance of that working in this modern age. So, lets piss them off because we are the toughest on the block right now, but don't go blaming anyone but yourself when they figure out some way to attack us again here at home. No, it won't be Bush's fault. It is you, the voter, the people that think giving up our liberties is a fine trade off for safety and security. Fine, but only if that were true. You have given it up but gotten nothing but the illusion that you are safer.

....some of you are going to say, "we haven't been attacked since 9/11, so its working" and when we do, then the other people are going to say "see, we were attacked because....so there" Both sides are wrong of course. We could turn a new direction and we still are going to have crazy people being born and bred in this world. They are going to do horrible stuff and politicians are going to use and abuse it for their advantage. They always have and always will.

So wake up. If you care, listen to both sides of the lies and somewhere in between you might find some truth.

If just one person would realize how retarded it is or was to say, "Iran wants Obama which means that Obama must want Iran to have nukes, which means that Obama must want Iran to use them on us, which means that Obama must be a terrorist working with them, which means that he must be a Muslim, which means all Muslims are terrorists, which means...."

I don't even care about arguing about what "I" believe or my political views...I just want people to have "their" own and it be based on "rational" or some common sense......its just when you are told that the Giants just beat the Redskins Thursday night and you have some die hard Redskin fan say..."No they didn't....it was pre-season...they didn't finish the game...they cheated...it didn't count..." That is when I get so annoyed and sad about the collective intelligence of Our Country.

Please some of you.....The Redskins lost.....deal with it.... Obama doesn't want to destroy the United States....deal with it.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa
.... Obama doesn't want to destroy the United States....deal with it.

I certainly hope not, but how do you know this for sure?

Though he may be extremely charismatic with a lot of people the world over, he still has not been able to "close the deal" with the American people.
Maybe it's because, deep down inside, people have an unpleasant gut feeling about the guy and some of these people may not even know about the close connection he has with Bill Ayers

A few facts about Ayers:
  • Leader of the 1960s and 70s domestic terrorist group Weatherman
  • "Kill all the rich people. ... Bring the revolution home. Kill your parents."
  • Participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972
  • Currently a professor of education at the University of Illinois

Think about it.

• posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:39 PM
    link   
    Res Ipsa, couldn't agree more with the overall sentiment and intelligence of your post. Good football refernce too. Now that you have exposed even the smallest glimpse of football knowledge, expect to be attacked for being a slave to the sports gods. More related, I am exploring the issues you have brought up, specifically independent thinking, how we form our opinions and do we really even believe the things we say, via a moive script. The premise basically is rush limbaugh and michael moore go to the same highschool. They are how we see them today, only in HS form. The crux is when then new guy (a handsome, good with the gals and football players guy named Bill Clifton) steals the girl they both like and runs for class president, they must come together and overcome their influenced differences to bring him down. It's intersting to explore and try to understand how we pigeon hole ourselves with glee.

ColoradoJens

[edit on 6-9-2008 by ColoradoJens]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:16 AM
    link   
    I'm an American and I want Obama as President and I don't care what an enemy thinks.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:20 AM
    link   
    haha yeh this is funny.
    Stupid Muslims think because Obama's father was a Muslim and he was sent to a Muslim school for a while when he was little then he is really a Muslim.
    Obama is a lawyer he don't care about Muslims or Christians just TAKING.
    Hes just another taker who wants to own everyone.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 11:49 AM
    link   

Originally posted by Sublime620

You get it, and don't even realize it!

If Iran was having an election we WOULD be analyzing their candidates, and we would be rooting for the one that would serve our best interests.

Who would serve Iran's best interest? Lord Barack Hussein Obama.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join