It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Gov 'Mad Scientists' Geo-Engineer Atmosphere

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

U.S. Gov 'Mad Scientists' Geo-Engineer Atmosphere

www.infowars.com

U.S. government scientists are bombarding the skies with the acid-rain causing pollutant sulphur dioxide in an attempt to fight global warming by “geo-engineering” the planet, despite the fact that injecting aerosols into the upper atmosphere carries with it a host of both known and unknown dangers.

(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 5-9-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh, but wait a minute! I thought chem-trails were all "make-believe", and only in the mind of "conspiracy-nuts"?

Sure seems like they are spraying something other than just "jet fuel" to me...

But at what cost to us and the environment? And do they even CARE? (I think we know the answer to that).

Earlier this year, KSLA news investigation found that a substance that fell to earth from a high altitude chemtrail contained high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver. Of these, all but one are metals, some are toxic while several are rarely or never found in nature.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
So they are attempting to save us by killing us. Geeze, that sounds like a great plan. What smart person spent millions of dollars coming up with that pearl of wisdom?

A nice way to crucify any denial of chemtrails too. Well done fella's you've really exceeded yourselves this time.

Typo edit.

[edit on 5/9/2008 by Kryties]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Earlier this year, KSLA news investigation found that a substance that fell to earth from a high altitude chemtrail contained high levels of Barium (6.8 ppm) and Lead (8.2 ppm) as well as trace amounts of other chemicals including arsenic, chromium, cadmium, selenium and silver.

Simple question. One I ask over and over again about claims like this.

Given that windspeed at height is greater than that at ground level, and that anything put into the air from height is not going to come straight down but instead will be dispersed, how can they make this claim?

Did they have a sample point directly behind the plain they claimed made the chemtrail?

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
How do we know the particulates that fell to the ground is not from air pollution? This could just be a diversion to keep the fighting against a strawman (chemtrails) when it maybe that it is the pollution put into the air by industry and aviation not to mention dust storms that send all sorts of particulates back into the atmosphere.

If somepeople are trying to engineer the atmosphere then they would have to take into account all the chemicals that are already there.

We will make more profit by reducing waste from industrial production then we will by allowing it to continue through covering up the problem for generations to come.

top topics

join