It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

better late then never.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey emmy! nice to meet ya. I have a bit of redneck drawl, so it sometimes comes out in my typing. I type more than I talk..
lol
I never realiized how bad it was until some folks from Wisconsin stopped by.. I asked who has the biggest accent in my family, and they picked me....

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I was born in San Diego, but moved to Austin when I was 6. I learned to read there. When I first arrived, the teachers called my mom because they couldn't understand me because I would talk to fast. Then I learned from Texans to elooongaaate myyy voooweeeels. I guess it stuck. Moved to Oregon country and picked up that dialect too.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hahaha aww bless! I get told to speak up because people think I'm mumbling. People who talk louder get me confused because I feel like they're shouting... I'm just a quieter person. Aw poop
lol!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
hello again seagrass

top of the morning to ya

MM x

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
hello again seagrass

top of the morning to ya

MM x
Thanks Meremortal! I said "yes" when he asked "Are ya haaving a good time? Then he said "Im glaaaad for ya". I just love the Irish!

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by emmy
Hahaha aww bless! I get told to speak up because people think I'm mumbling. People who talk louder get me confused because I feel like they're shouting... I'm just a quieter person. Aw poop
lol!
You sound like my daughter.. I wish I had a dollar for everytime I have asked "WHAT?"

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by seagrass
Good, because I was jealous that you had Sc on there and not me....

That was because sc looked like sc (scarlett)

Well be still, ma beatin' haaht.

Does this mean I can count you among my fans as well? I hope so

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join