It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mini UFO Sighting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is the absolute truth, friends. I have seen a UFO up close and personal. I was just inches away from touching it!

It all began with a bike ride. My brother-in-law and I were out riding at about twilight, and we’re crossing through a large empty parking lot when suddenly he yells my name. I turn around and he has his bike stopped, and he is standing there pointing a metallic object in the shape of a small ball floating just a few feet from him.

“Check it out.” He says with bewildered laughter “What is it?”
My bro.-in-law is a major skeptic when it comes to UFO’s. In times past, when I’d mention them, he’d just laugh. It was all a big joke to him. He is a hands-on, bare- bones facts type of person. Very smart guy, too. (Don’t tell him I said so) He has a cone head job that takes lots of gear grinding in the melon, if you know what I mean. Anybody that knows what PMEL stands for in the military will agree, and he was a supervisor at the time of our sighting.

I see this silver object hovering almost at eye level in front of him, so I turn around and ride right up to it. I’m thinking, “Holy cow, what is this?” It was about the size of a silver dollar and perfectly round; just like a large steely. I would have to say that the color was smoky chrome, but it may have just been the light. It was windless that evening, yet it drifted along almost as if by some intelligence. So I decided I was going to grab this thing. Could’ve been a bad idea, I now realize, but at that moment all I could think about was “I need to know.”

Wouldn’t you know it though! I got just within a matter of inches from grabbing it, and it shot straight up into the air. With a mixture of emotions we helplessly watched it until the bizarre object was completely out of sight.

To this day we can mention that sighting and those same feelings come right back. We know we saw something, but what?

An Unidentified Flying Object.

A UFO.

Question is, has anybody ever seen something like this, or heard of other stories?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I've not heard of a ufo that small before, but what you witness is very interesting. Was it spinning? Or wobbly?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Sounds like you got in the middle of a quiddich match.
Except the golden snitch wasn't golden...
and it didn't have wings.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by virraszto
I've not heard of a ufo that small before, but what you witness is very interesting. Was it spinning? Or wobbly?

No, it didn’t appear to do anything but hover, and it didn’t make any sounds at all. Very strange.

Originally posted by Phage

Sounds like you got in the middle of a quiddich match.
Except the golden snitch wasn't golden...
and it didn't have wings.

Funny! I never thought of that… I should’ve been looking around for wizards playing Quidditch!

Seriously though, I am really hoping that this thread will stay alive long enough for somebody that has either seen something like this or has heard something, so add your thoughts or comments if you have ANYTHING.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Quite simply un-explainable at the moment. I certainly have no idea as to what it could possibly be... good thread

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Quite simply un-explainable at the moment. I certainly have no idea as to what it could possibly be... good thread

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

Sounds like a tiny probe that was examining you and your brother-in-law. If we can build cell phones with cameras that are small, just think how small a much higher intelligence can make their probes. It would of been interesting if you had caught it. Thank you for posting.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I had an exact similar experience except that in the center of the sphere,
was a tiny black dot. I tried catching it too and could not because it took off
just in time. I had a feeling that it would slice my hand open if i caught
it because I could sense extreme energy in it. I recognized it as alien.
I did not like it because this is our planet, not theirs. In other words,
it tried to catch it because it was my duty to defend our planet from alien invaders. I was very scared when I made the decision to try and catch it.
I knew that I was either being really brave or really stupid as I swung my hand.
I was prepared for immense pain. It was a life changing experience.

This event prompted me to start serious UFO research. I have since created a research site called skywatcher.tv When it's done, it will have over 500 real UFO videos in the database.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008

Sounds like a tiny probe ...

Wow, why didn’t I think of that? That seems like the logical answer. After all, I kinda doubt there are intelligent mini aliens out there. Then again… who knows? Maybe we’re a planet of giants and the insects represent the average size of creatures in the universe.

Next question I have is could it have been alien, or do we possess some sort of high-tech like that?

A funny thought along these lines, I used to wonder if some insects, like fly’s, were actually alien creations used like observation cameras. YES, I know, CrAzY idea, but it was just a passing thought…

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This reminds me of my sighting, just what I saw shortly after the ufo above us vanished was a small one inch long bioluminous dragonfly that placed itself infront of my eyes. You can check an earlier thread of mine for all the details about my sighting back in 95 if your interested. What you saw is an other example of the miniature technology ufos are using for thier studies here on earth. I wouldnt be surprised theres something really tiny in my home since some real strange stuff has happened to me ever since that first contact sighting I had. Something I find intersesting in your sighting is that when you tried to catch it, it knew you were trying to do so. Either it did this internally from within the small sphere or there was a ufo up above that was watching you. Every small detail is important
about what you saw, and maybe you might remember a detail as you think about this in the future. Hopefully you find somebody else that sees the same sphere you saw or somebody sometime will see the same thing you saw. Im still waiting to find somebody who sees a alien bioluminous dragonfly, so I would like to wish you good luck and dont give up, this is the type of information I find really important. It must be amazing how tiny some of the instruments they are using. Im a great believer of alien nanotechnology, and am glad I read your thread.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by apaulo

They are working on insect sized drones, so it could still belong to us. The problem is, the "insects" are made with wings to move them. The disk you described did not have any. It could be a magnetic type drive the government is working on.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I had an exact similar experience except that in the center of the sphere,
was a tiny black dot.

Thanks for sharing the story…

Originally posted by widukindHH15gran
This reminds me of my sighting, just what I saw shortly after the ufo above us vanished was a small one inch long bioluminous dragonfly that placed itself infront of my eyes.

I guess my insect idea wasn’t so crazy after all! Incredible story, thanks for sharing it.

Originally posted by kidflash2008

It could be a magnetic type drive the government is working on.

Top secret military tech or alien, I don’t know. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was man made, but with borrowed technology from somewhere out there besides earth…

BTW, it was a sphere shaped object.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It rained coins!
No, seriously I can believe you.
Here we all saw what we'd take as a star but, it shot across the sky to stabilise somewhere else as if it hadn't moved. It did that a few times(about 2 years ago, UK). The way you describe the shiny shape shoot up to the sky and dash til "vanish" reminds me of this sighting.

~~~

In early August 2003 in South-France (Toulouse, outskirt) at one(or quarter to)in the morning (night), watching the sky, I saw a gigantic triangle of smooth smoke/clouds/gas/steam... whitish-grey colour, perfectly shaped. It gradually faded away. I had no decent equipment to photograph it. I took landmarks with the roof gutter to measure it and took notes and records of duration until totally vanished, I have to admit I couldn't sleep! I checked everywhere in the house and locked all the open windows despite the the heat. Amazing how you FREAK when seeing things like this! On the next day in the same region, reports from various independent sources, of UFOs, hit the local news. On the previous night I'd seen weird lights going in perfect curves across the sky, like launched and landing "shooting stars", quite big, on the ground the distance from A to Z was about a mile or 2, I'd thought of fireworks but had never seen any of the sort, and I was surprised to hear from the locals, afterwards, that there had been no local "fete", no fireworks, and these would have been definitely too big to be any, especially without any noise to it. As it was quite near I would have heard noise. So I think that these 3 events were linked.

I wondered if the triangle of gas/smoke could have been the left trace, impact of same perfect-shaped spaceship that would have been, very silently, above it just before...?

Here again the common point with your experience is that the lights on the night before were round-shaped and dashed very fast.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
How long ago did this happen?
What was your friends thoughts or ideas about it?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
How long ago did this happen?
What was your friends thoughts or ideas about it?

The sighting was around September of 2002, and my brother-in-law and I have never tried to speculate what exactly it was… we’d just laugh and marvel about the fact that we really saw something that was clearly far more advanced than anything we know of. We'd talk about the shape, the size, everything except it's origin... I think he was affraid to admit it as alien.

If had only been able to catch the thing!

[edit on 8-9-2008 by apaulo]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

There was another one also with better quality & about 3 metallic balls but I cant find it anymore

C-BuZz

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I also saw what I can only describe as a probe. I was walking home with a friend of mine and was about 5 houses away from home when we spotted an object in the grass about 20 feet away from us. We always walk there so we spotted it right away, a matte black cylinder about 3 feet in height and 1 foot in diameter, it had a very noticable flat triangle at the top of it, almost looked like an anteena. As we approached it to inspect it the thing shot straight up in the air at very high speed without making any sound and vanished.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
we can create this tiny helicopter now.

Picco Z MX-1

who knows what other cool stuff can already be made using current technology but haven't been disclosed to the public.

EDIT: even smaller

NanoFlyer

Pixelito

[edit on 9.9.08 by toreishi]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
C-buzz, thanks for the link!!

Lecter, great story. I’m glad to know that other people out there have seen these things, too.

toreishi, you may be right… It is possible that our military has secretly developed this type of advanced technology. The question is how did they do it? Magnetic propulsion? How was it able to maneuver and then ascend so fast? All with no visible moving parts or sound.

Something else I just thought to mention, the chrome appearance actually reminded me of sunglass tint. A sort of charcoal silver.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Your description of a chrome-like finish or appearance reminded me of this:

Lightcraft on Wiki
Lightcraft Technologies
Laesieworks IFO

could it be?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join