It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd noises on my cable...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
So here I am, watching Tv, Mr. Holland's opus on the WE channel.

Yeah, I know that I'm going to take some flak for that, so bring it on.

Anyway, there is this persistent noise in the background that sounds like a power saw or table saw starting up. it happens without fail every 10 seconds or so.

Anyone got an idea of what this is??? It happens on commercials as well, so it's not the tape of the movie.

Is this some weird subliminal thing that's going to make me cut people up with a saw??? Just kidding, but I'd like to know what that annoying sound is.

Tune in quick and listen for yourself.

To the Mods, I hope that this i in the right forum

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It's the WE networks subliminal conspiracy to turn all women into butch power-tool lovin' lesbians. So you've got nothing to worry about.
Unless you already love power-tools, loving them more could end badly.

Seriously?

Loose cable, simply a disrupted signal, would be either of my first guesses.

I've seen what looked like Images bleeding over from another channel once, could audio do the same?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
i was watching simpsons on fox a few days a go and some time about every 15-20 mins the screen would go blank and your could faintly see '5 days" and a pic of the empire state building... maybe its some kind of msg :O but it could a been anything bad weather/ wrong coding for a add or someting... but in your case it seems like it could be some kind of glich on the channel.. or just bad weather.. weather does still effect cable tv... cable company has to get there channels from somewhere

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thats so weird, I have been getting the same thing!!!
I thought I was going nuts. It sounds just like when my cell phone is about to ring in the car and the radio starts making that noise. Thing is, I don't have my cell anywhere near the TV and its not ringing. I thought my house was bugged or something ( I know, it sounds nuts. But who knows). There is nothing anywhere near my entertainment center that would make the TV do that. So weird. If you figure it out, please post the solution.

[edit on 5-9-2008 by KaginD]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
theres weirdness abound when you join ats....sometimes i think them pesky "higher beings" are just playing with us.

new topics

top topics

join