It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut your damned mouth!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I'm right there with ya Rikk7111,

Was back at the In-N-Out Burger a few hours ago and nothing changes. This time half of the Notre Dame High School Football team after a game or something partying with their mouths open and food dribbling out. shouting and talking with their mouths full. got a great show in how not to eat in public.

WOrst part. half of them after they left just left their trays on the table with all of their trash likes it's somebody's job to clean up after them. At In-N-Out like most fast food places you toss your garbage out after your done, you know put the trays in that little holder above the trash can.

Not these knuckle heads. Empty spilled soda cups on the tables. food wrappers with melted cheese all over the tables. ketchup laced trays on the chairs. onions and lettuce all over the table and floors. Guess nobody told these trust fund babies how to have any manners or decorum in public.

leaving all of your crap and mess on the tables after you leave a fast food joint for some poor underpaid kid to clean up after. Not cool and another pet peeve of mine.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Fast food places are in themselves garbage. Never eat there if you all can.

I do not condone open mouth eating, but people have the right to do what they want with their body.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Generally I'd Agree with you.

Wackdonalds, Burger King, Carles Jr/Hardys, Jack in the crack. All garbage. But In-N-Out Burger actually is pretty damned good. And their food is a lot better than just about everybody else _ they keep their menu cheap. Menu hasn't changed since they opened decades ago. no gimmick just good burgers that are high quality (for a burger) and taste pretty fresh. not greasy either. Plus they will wrap the burger in lettuce instead of a bun if you ask. plus they make a great grilled cheese too.

But you are right people generally have the right to do whatever they want with their body, except do lewd gross stuff in public. I consider eating with your mouth open and food dribbling out along with spittle pretty lewd.

<< 1   >>

join