It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan UFO Expert on 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Why are people so blind and the scientists and politicians such cowards? It seems we have indeed entered an era similar to the Soviet Union during the Cold War, where everyone is too afraid for their careers and reputations to stand up for the truth. What have we come to? Freedom indeed...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Didn't you hear, man? You must be deaf, dude. Get with the program, man. Get a life and realize that money is freedom, brother!

Oh and while I was insulting your intelligence, I forgot to mention that freedom=slavery.

Sarcasm. Of course it's all obvious to us, but the level of fear that is being played on here is absolutely through the roof. It's to a point now where I can barely go out in public now without shaking my head and sighing every moment or so because... people are SO delusional right now, and you cannot help them until they CHOOSE to listen. It's so sad. I feel like I'm going insane just being stuck smack dab in the middle of it. Patience. Nothing can be forced down people's throats. The truth really hurts sometimes.

Don't you ever wish you were them? The "sheeple"? Many of them seem so happy with their lot in life. I wish I was happy and comfortable like them. I guess that's the allure of modern living. Be happy. Be comfortable. Be quiet.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
dunwich, ditto on that one! i'm only 17 and maybe you could say kids my age are even worse and even more delirious these days. can't wait till the alarm goes off and everyone DOESN'T hit the snooze button, we all need to wake up.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I saw Richard Dolan at a conference a few years back and he was by far the best speaker there. If you ever get the chance, go see him live.

It's worth the price of admission.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I agree, I wish I did not know as much as I do it makes me sick.
I see through all of it. The rate that thing are going its going to get worse.
Most people don’t have a clue! They are so caught up trying to make a living.
Watching their propaganda TV (spoon fed lies) and Brittney Spears MTV Xbox,
Hanna Montana, ect….
They do not see what is happening we are heading to a control society.
We now have a secret Government in place and they are not here for us.
Greed and evil has taken over our Government. What they want us to do is shut up do as we are told to do, and don’t ask questions.
One thing that I know about evil is evil like to destroy everything and anything.
So I guess we will just site back and watch the United States Government destroy this Country, so far they are doing a wonderful job.

[edit on 9/4/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I love that line "A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders."
So true , so true....

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Richard Dolan "the UFO Expert" is a good speaker, of course. But he has little knowledge or understanding of the issues he's talking about. He just exploits ignorance of the people who will gladly eat all his BS.

And for the rest of you I can tell that I don't like many things happening in the US in past years, however I wouldn't link it to the events of 911. These are 2 separate issues.

top topics

join