It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hottest Real New UFO from Discovery Channel!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Hottest Real New UFO from Discovery Channel!!

www.youtube.com

This greatly resembles the morphing ufo at the Nellis AFB target range. Is this hot, or what?
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
How about some stars for finding this one! I suspect the video will be taken off the internet soon, so go see it now!

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'd have to say that's some balloons tied together.

Sorry for the one liner.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Please see this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The balloon things are already discussed
Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and
Here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That's obviously balloons, smoke and fire.

It just doesn't make any sense at all! I've seen other footage like this, what would be the purpose of it doing what it does? Why would this 'technology' need to do this?

IT JUST... DOESN'T... make...SENSE...Spock.

One looks at it, there is no shape to describe it, just a bunch of stuff generating existence, or existence generating it? Is the morphing the cause of the fire and smoke, but the smoke is self contained, doesn't drift. Maybe it's generating static?

Does it need to do this, or is it all show?
Is there beings inside it?
Is it an exotic natural phenomenon?

A hoax, perhaps not.

I'll stop now.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Let's all wait to see the really good professional video if Discovery has the stones to show it which I kinda doubt seeing as they really like to debunk UFOs (past history)

This was taken on a regular camcorder by the man they were interviewing, and yeah from the compressed perspective on utoobe and the less than stellar video it does resemble balloons.

I bet disciovery already got "the call" telling them to not release the video, or substitute a fake video in its place.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund
That's obviously balloons, smoke and fire.

It just doesn't make any sense at all! I've seen other footage like this, what would be the purpose of it doing what it does? Why would this 'technology' need to do this?

IT JUST... DOESN'T... make...SENSE...Spock.

One looks at it, there is no shape to describe it, just a bunch of stuff generating existence, or existence generating it? Is the morphing the cause of the fire and smoke, but the smoke is self contained, doesn't drift. Maybe it's generating static?

Does it need to do this, or is it all show?
Is there beings inside it?
Is it an exotic natural phenomenon?

A hoax, perhaps not.

I'll stop now.

Personally I think it's foil baloons but to play devils advocate..Extra terresrtrials can even be referred to as interdimensional beings. We have no idea what the structure or even the footprints left behind of a interdimensional craft would be. Perhaps its some sort of pure energy that we have never documented before. The general consensus is that aliens are smarter than us, so I'm sure a few of their technologies will probably appear nonsensical

new topics

top topics

join