It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange story of JAL 1628

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Thanks very much for your reply. I'm going to take a look at everything when I get the chance.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brighter

its unfortunate this thread stopped... I guess everyone had their say maybe.

I just find the cloud thing hard to swallow once you read the details

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2013/12/jal-flight-1628-ufo-incident-2461906.html

russhaywood.com...

Except from first link. 2nd link gives a more detailed summary of events.
"
It was about seven or so minutes since we began paying attention to the lights (when), most unexpectedly, two spaceships stopped in front of our face, shooting off lights. The inside cockpit shined brightly and I felt warm in the face.

Terauchi said that it was his impression that the two objects he had seen below them minutes before had suddenly jumped in from of him. The craft, one above the other, kept pace with the 747 for several minutes, moving in unison with an odd rocking motion. After about seven minutes, they changed to a side-by-side arrangement. Terauchi said that the “amber and whitish” lights were like flames coming out of multiple rocket exhaust ports arranged in two rectangular rows on the craft. He felt that they fired in a particular sequence to stabilize the craft, much like the small maneuvering thrusters on the Space Shuttle. He also reported seeing sparks like a fire when using gasoline or carbon fuel.
"

-The "traffic" rocked back in forth right in front of their eyes? Then moved to a side by side arrangement?
-Shined lights so that their cockpit lit up?
-Kept pace with the plane for several minutes?

I just dont see how clouds fits this or how they could have possibly not realized after sometime that they were looking at clouds.

edit on 20-1-2014 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 111DPKING111

I just dont see how clouds fits this or how they could have possibly not realized after sometime that they were looking at clouds.

well there were lights and then a mother ship. The radar returns were consistent with a giant cloud that can be seen from a satellite photo. the first set of lights that you described was not a cloud. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. might want to re-read the thread.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

ZetaRediculian
reply to post by 111DPKING111

well there were lights and then a mother ship. The radar returns were consistent with a giant cloud that can be seen from a satellite photo. the first set of lights that you described was not a cloud. I don't think anyone disagrees with that. might want to re-read the thread.
Yes, the captain diligently reported the direction of the lights, and they were always, always in the direction of the airport (Allen Army Airfield), except when the lights disappeared, during the time when he wasn't lined up with either runway, which is exactly what you'd expect if the airport uses directional runway lights...you can't see them when you're not lined up with the runway. These reported headings come right from the FAA transcript so they are a more reliable source than later recollections to the extent they may differ, and the captain also misremembered some other details of the flight which conflicted with FAA radar logs. This is why the real-time transcript and air traffic control radar logs provide a record of events which is considered the most reliable source (definitely more reliable than the captain's slightly faulty memory, which is not a criticism of the captain exactly...most of us are capable of misremembering certain details which may conflict with machine recordings). None of that has anything to do with any clouds, so yes it appears someone didn't read the explanations very carefully.

As for the shimmering, the lights could appear to jump around a bit if they were seeing some kind of reflection off the thermal inversion which was present. In fact the university of Alaska reported in one of the university newsletters how the mountains around the entire valley were reflecting mirages off the thermal inversion one day, which reflections jumped around not unlike the captain said the lights jumped around, so seeing such undulating reflections was not unheard of in that area, though on the other hand it wasn't common. It did happen on occasion.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join