It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange story of JAL 1628

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

I was thinking of a slightly different theory.

Unless I missed it there wasn't a mention of the cargo that the plane was carrying.

Was it carrying something that may be of interest to whoever was buzzing them? Could be a possibility.

Either way, thanks again for such a thorough post Internos, I always know if you post something up it's gonna be of importance.

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by vance
Myself I am convinced that these outrageously large UFO's are well defined (maybe by air streams?) clouds. I have seen quite a few bizarre
looking clouds that where also huge and quite luminous in the right conditions at night.

Well, I bet you haven't seen a cloud that has been tracked on multiple radars and followed plane for quite a distance and glows with golden light. Read up on the radar tracking part and there is no way you can mistake this for a cloud.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Excellent post Internos!
There are many cases that will just be dismissed as hoaxes, ignored and
put in the lowest drawer of mainstream media.

The information exists, the evidence although hidden can be found, it
takes effort and the power of intent, THEY know very few have that
inquisitive mind, few enough to be never known.

This interwebs has bent the rules, we can learn to look and discern, and the few can give to the many, and thus knowledge be glimpsed and had!
I can only imagine how the pilot must have felt, feeling so powerless, against the realization of the POWER of the infinite.
His life never was the same as he was completely changed.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The ufo me and a friend saw afterour best ever ufo orb sighting may have been the same as in that picture. it was just like something pure white radiant light, no metalic or portholes, just a massive white light that seemed like it was radiant.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Great case, I can't believe I didn't see any of this growing up. This report made me realize something...

We need more jet fighter pilots to stand up and speak out! They are always scrambled to the scene of UFOs! Investigators need to talk to FAA and military pilots!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

the aircraft in the jal incident was a civillian airfreight plane, flying freight from europe to japan.
Usually the only freight that is flown is time sensitive
So unless they are interested in fine quality belgian beef or valencia oranges or mail, i doubt there was anything else of interest to the visitors on the plane other than the plane itself and its contents in general.

There were 2-3? other sightings in alaska around the same time, that involved military aircraft, and the behavior of the objects was similar.
It was as if they were scanning the aircraft, moving in very close and then around the aircraft, and then following the aircraft for a period of time.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is D best post I've viewed detailing a UFO sighting. Internos, the info you provided and the way it was layed out is phenomenal. Great work man.
It's one of those sightings that is very, very hard to disprove. It's something definitely worth paying attention to.

Thank you for dropping this knowledge on the folks who do not know about this sighting(like myself). I've got more ammunition now...and I intend to use it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I think that Japanese know more about UFO than others. For what reasons i dont know but seems that they are always aware about the ufo presence. But...why they arrive here with huge ship for a secret mission? Maybe they are not very worried about us... maybe they are only tourist without violent intention.
As always Internos made me proud to be Italian... really!
Star & flag!!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Let's clarify some points: THIS incident was investigated by FAA. Clouds cannot be detected by radars. Jupiter is too far away to be detected by a radar. A debunker who tries to dismiss this as Jupiter shows only some lack of knowledge on this case, and makes me LAUGH: a debunker who tries to tell me that it was Jupiter proves just his ignorance, i ignore him and carry on: i'm shocked by the fact that someone can take it seriously.

No, it was NOT Jupiter.

[edit on 5/9/2008 by internos]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Great thread! I spent 4 years in Alaska but never saw any UFO's while I was up there. It's about time somebody was able to document a UFO sighting as well as this pilot did. Just scanning over it, I saw it was very detailed as to what he saw. With the airline taking him off of flight status, I can somewhat see there point. Yes they might be trying to cover something up, but you always have to think about the safety of your passangers. Wether you believe in UFO's or not, you now have this pilot coming up to you stating they saw a UFO. You have to do some type of investigation on the situation. I know it states the pilot had a clean record, but who's to say he wasn't up for a long time (you do start to hallucinate after not getting sleep for so long), decided to drink a little, or whatever the situation might be. So again, the airline might have been taking precautionary steps to ensure the safety of the passangers by taking him off of flight status. But man, this is a great find. I actually ran across another story when googling for Alaska UFO sightings of a person who had an experience with the same UFO while driving.

Here is the link to that story

www.ufobc.ca...

Again Great Thread OP!!!!

[edit on 5/9/08 by BlueOx]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
What a fantastic thread you've put together, I remember reading about this in the now dead UFO mag and being absolutely facinated!!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If I remember on that history channel show they also talked about a military flight (a tanker aircraft) that 2 weeks later saw the same craft in that same area and did scramble some interceptors. I tried to Google that case but nothing came up. My memory is a little foggy about the rest of the details. Maybe some of the Ops can have better luck digging up the details of the military sighting.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Internos, I am proud of you and the talent you share with us here.

Thought provoking evidence. Lots of saved to my favorites! Thankyou for additions to my base.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by '___'eed

It's not as common as you may believe. I've asked on other forums... the only one I encountered was a RB-57 pilot who was the UFO.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Why does the UFO look like a walnut in one picture and like a big monolith in the other? Does it have something to do with their perspective changing?

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
As a former resident of Alaska, I am really sad I was not there at this time

As usual, this is an incredible case you have presented to us here.
With all the BS out there, it is always refreshing for a [hopeful] skeptic like me to read cases like this. It keeps that flame of hope burning and keeps us looking to the skies. The factual information (FAA and radar) really helps bring this case to the forefront of the UFO world. And hopefully more of this caliber will begin to surface

I can attest to the amount of time you spend on presenting cases such as this to us, though its quite obvious even without my witness. I can also attest to the passion you have for this subject and the seriousness in which you take it.

Thank you for keeping us afloat in this vast world of UFOs

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
As usual, well done Internos, you are seriously one of many gems here at ATS. I've lived in Alaska for 11 years now and the sky up here is indeed phenomonal. On a couple of different occasions I've witnessed Lights that I could not explain to myself. I know how a sattelite looks in the sky and the flight paths of most planes that fly in this area. One instance that stands out in my mind is two very bright lights that were heading from West to East moving very fast in a staggered formation that were close enough that I would have heard something if they were conventional. I don't mean to divert this thread, so I will reiterate that the Alaska sky holds many incredible sights. Again Internos well done and by the way, I'd buy your book.

The Undertaker

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dronetek

Well stop and think for a moment. These pilots are only human. Suddenly they see something so incredible that it challenges their reality. In some ways I'm sure they were in a state of shock as it sunk in as to what they may actually be witnessing.

Also, any object of that size would be hard to physically describe depending on your point of reference. Go stand next to a skyscraper and see if you can make out it's exact dimensions when you are standing close to it.

Lastly, many UFOs are reported as having "bright lights." Obviously this would obscure the object from the perspective of the observer.

As for the OP--

This belongs in Skunkworks internos!
Kidding....

Great thread as always... one of my favorite cases. Star & Flag.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
Why does the UFO look like a walnut in one picture and like a big monolith in the other? Does it have something to do with their perspective changing?

the one dwg that looks like the "walnut" is of the whole craft. The other dwgs are what they saw when the craft approached to within a few feet of the cockpit and the two other craft in the same sighting.
The JAL pilot described the vehicle as being twice the size of an american aircraft carrier, something he's likely seen.
And you people have to remember that this wasnt a light off in the distance, it came to within a few feet of the cockpit and then flew all around the aircraft.
Think about that for a second, you have a jet thats travelling at 40k ish feet at what around 600mph and this huge craft pulls in front of the jet and moves to within a few feet of the front aircraft and then flies like that for a short period of time. With no turbulance, its like the big vehicle didnt disturb the air at all.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
and of all of the credible ufo sightings only the 1986 alaska sightings creep me out.

Im not sure why but I've got a bad feeling about that vehicle and its occupants.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join