It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four face 128 Child Sex Charges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Four face 128 Child Sex Charges

www.news.com.au

A CATHOLIC brother, a priest, a former priest and a lay teacher face a total of 128 child sex charges dating back to the 1970s at two schools.

The brother, priest and teacher were arrested and charged today, and police warn more arrests could follow.

Former students of St Stanislaus' College at Bathurst in central west New South Wales have alleged that boys were sexually abused during hypnotic late-night prayer and chanting sessions.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.news.com.au
www.news.com.au
www.news.com.au

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
News of the clergy molesting their charges is nothing new. But what really grabbed my attention was this:

that boys were sexually abused during hypnotic late-night prayer and chanting sessions.

He said the material included claims of late night prayer and chanting sessions in which boys were sexually abused.

Apparently some of the alleged victims stated that when they were taking part in the prayer/chanting sessions they fell into trances where they became oblivious to what was happening to them. Upon coming out of their fugue states they saw the perpetrators dressing themselves as they, the victims, were left in a state of undress.

This reeks of some kind of rudimentary mind-control exercise.

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 4/9/2008 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
i hate pedos/
why do alot of them seem to be preiests?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm not surprised coming from those kind of people.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryan atwood
i hate pedos/
why do alot of them seem to be preiests?

I theorize that there is a dark undercurrent in the religious sectors. I am certain that a "Satanic" aspect runs this country (US) and the world at large, and likely has a lot to do with covert ET involvement. Really a tangled and webby set of data I have used to come to this conclusion, but the more one looks at what is happening, the more this view makes sense.

new topics

top topics

join