It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the truth about god, the matrix and our true self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
the matrix is real, we live in it now.

we are connected to the source by wireless electromagnetic frequencies.

they are using cellphone towers, and satellites antennas.

the source is being controlled by fallen angels.

ever wonder why you have odd headaches or pains that cant be explained?

this is them sending electromagnetic brainwaves to your mind.

the mind is like a spiritual brain. it speaks to the spiritual body. the mind also communicates with the physical brain including the central nervous system.

we are more than just a physical body, we are a spirit as well. and we must open ourselves up to seeking god through spirituality.

we must all wake up to the truth. dont let the fallen angels control us with technology.

please wake up. try to feel the inner hand not just the physical hand. and you will see that we are children of god. and not a mere fluke.

hypertextbook.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The matrix was a fiction movie staring Keanu Reaves.
What does that have to do with God?
Do you even know anything about cell phone towers and satellite dishes?
I can tell you from much experience they are not that complicated as to be used for these purposes.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:55 AM
link   
What in the world are you saying here?? Cell phone towers and Satellite equipment are doing what? Did you read that from a SciFi novel or something?

AT&T/Verizon/Sprint/DirecTV are more like rapist than angels...

You got any research or links that back up that bit of info you are talking here? or perhaps you watched "The Matrix" and "Pulse"? Chill out, its only TV okay.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Interestinggg

While I have no idea what the OP was talking about, if you've looked into 'The Matrix', it is vastly about god and Jesus (the one) and about we are not living in the world we think we are. As well as the fact that our lives are very much controlled by machines.

Possible to think to, that we havent seemed to move on from 1999 much either, 10 years later and I dont feel like anything has really 'changed', except my age and what I do with my time.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I smell something... oh yeah that's it! Bull#!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
These guys don't know what you are talking about. They are still closed minded or asleep. I know what you talk about because I know the truth. It would be more complicated than that though. Oh, and the matrix was made for a reason and only one reason.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by hey_amigo

what you say seems to tie in with electronic harassment
www.eharassment.ca...

i advise people to research the subject and you will realise people all around the world are all experiencing the same problems/symptoms way beyond coincedence,all through electromagnetism.

i also believe the source is the grays.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by welivefortheson]

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
reply to post by hey_amigo

what you say seems to tie in with electronic harassment
www.eharassment.ca...
i advise people to research the subject and you will realise people all around the world are all experiencing the same problems/symptoms way beyond coincedence,all through electromagnetism.
i also believe the source is the grays.

The gays?!?! What could they possibly have to do with it? I mean really, just cause a guy feels connected with another guy more than say a woman doesn't mean he wants to take over the world! Come on! In fact, I think gay people (m or f) generally have a much more freedom supporting perspective regardless; the opposite of controlling humanity... ...oh. nevermind.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ask Drew hempel about the Matrix..
He thinks its real..
mothershiplanding.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

join