It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Covenant (A Satanic Point of View)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

If a white Christian was speaking and writing about the blacks ( especially when they are Muslims ) as you write and speak, he would be called a nazi.

No, I have no problem with white christians writing or speaking of blacks. I could care less to be perfectly honest with you. But soon enough those writings and statements have turned into action and that's where the problem lies.

the Black Jesus is the solution to racism, it makes perfect sense. Sorry if you dont see it. Whites bowing to a Black Jesus? They'd be respecting blacks.

If we have a Black Jesus then we should have a Jewish Mohamed.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
FreeMason, your wrong.

The Egyptians were white??? LMAO.

The Egyptians were so black they were purple. Look at all the statues they carved out. They ALL had negroid features. Broad nose, thick lips.

The word Egypt means Land of the Burnt Skin in Greek. That's what the Greeks named them.

Queen Nefertiti....she doesnt look "Purple" to me, nor does she have "Broad nose, thick lips"

Mr Fard was white and Elisha Mohamed was half white.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Because Nefertiti was half Hittite, if I remember correctly.

But since melanin is genetically dominant, she would probably have still been quite dark.

I say "probably" because, for example: Master Fard Muhammad is a rare exception, in that he as a "mulatto" had lighter skin.

Not all so-called 'black' people have broad noses and thick lips(Merotic features).

And People are not actually black or white, otherwise mulatto children would be gray; although some people are so brown as to appear black or purple or dark-blue like Krishna.

Many 'black' people are Nilotic, having relatively thin noses and lips.

The Nubians and Khemetians seem to have a been a mixture of Merotic and Nilotic peoples; the Nubian Kush-ites leaning a little more toward Merotic features, and the Khemetians leaning a little more toward Nilotic features.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Mr Fard's Father was a Scots/Irish and his mother was was Half European and Half Polynesian. He had NO African ancestry. Elisha Muhamed was a Mulatto.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

Christ is Ormus, Ahura-Mazda among the Persians, who is the antithesis of Ahriman (Satan).

[edit on 22-11-2006 by Tamahu]

Erm, that sounds a bit "far out". My mother is a Zoroastran and as far as I know Ahura-Mazda is literally the Wise Lord (his "angels" or minor gods including the likes of Mitha and Mehr etc...). Also, in my somewat limited knowledge of Christianity, Jesus was not God.... simple as that.

Sad to think that the Persian Wise Men that visited Christ were Zoroastrans and that they payed respects to an individual who's influence in religion would be a forbear to the Arab invasion of Persia and the subsequent establishing of Islam instead of Zoroastranism as the official religion.

Bet those three wise men are kicking themselves in the afterlife and wishing they'd whisked the infant straight to the authorities!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Mr Fard's Father was a Scots/Irish and his mother was was Half European and Half Polynesian. He had NO African ancestry. Elisha Muhamed was a Mulatto.

Yeah, that's what some people say anyway.

It's possible I guess.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Greetings DenyAllKnowledge

We have to remember that the Kabbalah is the Esoteric-Science that explains all Religion.

So Ahura-Mazda is indeed the Logos(Christ).

And Ahriman is "Satan", but of course there is a much deeper significance to that than the exoteric idea of a devil with horns and a tail, etc.

H.P. Blavatsky's "The Secret Doctrine" and Eliphas Levi's works, and the works of Samael Aun Weor explain much of this.

So anyway, all the confusion between Religions comes from not understanding the veiled Kabbalah and Alchemy found in all of them.

The Magi worshipped the Christic Fire, the Fohat, etc. and knew that it was Incarnated in Jesus of Nazareth.

They knew that the Bodhisattva of Aberamentho had Reincarnated to finish Raising the Fiery Serpents upon the Staff, as to teach Gods and Men how to be free of suffering.

The Islamic Sufis and the Tantric Buddhists know all this as well.

Regards

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
About Aberamentho and the Three Magi:

3 - The Ceremony in the Temple

Written by Samael Aun Weor

"For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of Man be. " - Matthew 24: 27

A festival was celebrated in the temple; a precious lamp burns on the altar.

A tri-colored banner victoriously fluttered in the sacred precinct. The blue of the Father, the yellow of the Son, and the red of the Holy Spirit flashed on that banner. The Three King Magi (Malachim) lingered within the Chamber of Reflection; they came to the temple guided by the Mystical Sun, the star of Bethlehem. Thus, Jesus, the sublime Bodhisattva, sat in front of the altar, dressed in a white linen garment, and a white cloak covered his head. The sky was overcast with heavy clouds and copious showers. This is how it is written by the prophet, Micah

5:2: “But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel.”

Lo and behold, here is that shepherd attending his spiritual birth; this is the Nativity of the heart; suddenly, Jesus, the good shepherd rose and went towards a sacred precinct of the temple; then, a remarkable lightning bolt, a terribly divine lightning, sparkled in the darkness; it was the Inner Master who in those remarkable moments entered within his bodhisattva. The bodhisattva Jesus was prepared since he had already lifted up his first serpent upon the pole.

("And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up." - John 3: 14).

The Three King Magi (the Malachim) came to worship the Man-Child, whose name is Jesus Christ; this is the birth of a Master, this is the Nativity of the heart of,

“The sons of God... which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.” - John 1:12, 13

The Three King Magi (the Malachim) worshipped Jesus in the temple; Jesus then uttered these sublime words. “Oh, Jehovah, God of mine, how remarkable was that thunderbolt that fell from heaven!” This happened when Jesus went up into a mysterious precinct of the temple; such a precious precinct was surrounded by beautiful balustrades. There, the master removed his cloak and sat on a chair; it was in those moments when that divine thunderbolt fell from heaven, and his Inner Being entered within him.

John 3:6: “That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.”

When Jesus was born in spirit and in truth, a chorus of Angels chanted filled with happiness, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth Peace, good will toward men.” (Luke 2:14) and the three King Magi (the Malachim) fell down, and worshipped the good shepherd.

Jesus was a man of medium stature and with fair skin, lightly tanned by the rays of the sun. Jesus had black hair and a beard of the same color. Jesus had black and penetrating eyes like two ineffable nights; he had a wide forehead and straight nose (the Word Nazarene comes from Nazar, meaning "a man with a straight nose") and fine, strong lips. The mystical birth of Jesus is the First Initiation of Major Mysteries.

Excerpts from The Major Mysteries by Samael Aun Weor

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TgSoe

YOU FOOL us of course all of human life.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The are many different versions of this text all over the internet. It has been attributed to anyone of the following: the Illuminati, Aliens, Reptilians (don't tell certain ATS members! :lol
, Satanists, the NWO, etc.

The first time I saw it it was attributed to a wealthy european banker but I can't find the link.

It is mostly likely a hoax but that doesn't mean it doesn't "feel true".

Here is another link with a bit of background:

www.freedom-force.org...

Thank you for sending The Secret Covenant. Since you requested my opinion, it is that this document is not authentic. I believe it is a fairly accurate summary of what is really happening in our world, and it may correctly expresses the dark motives of the highest masters who pursue such plans, but it is highly unlikely that any of them would describe their agenda with such self-condemning language. If they ever put such a plan into print (which would be foolish of them), the language would be couched and self-serving, making every act seem justified and wise.

There are several other infamous texts which detail a strategy against humanity that have somewhat more interesting and provocative origins.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Soft metals? How about atmospheric pressure? There are reasonable known causes for the declination of life spans. Don't let secret societies take credit for atmospheric pressure, that is way beyond their control.

This literature is moving, catchy, and reflects on many well-ingrained ideologies like the current practices of those in power, and apocalyptic literature like found in the Bible. This makes it relevant and convincing.

The obvious question to ask here is, who created this all-powerful society. Surely it did not create itself.

There cannot be an infinite regress of current causes of existence. If there were an infinate regression of causes, an infinate number of events would have had to occur in order to get to the current state of events that we live in. (do you see the flaw in logic here?) We then must start with an uncaused cause (Or as they refer to it, the Prime Creator).

Time is a function of space. They mention traveling the stars, and repeating life spans. The claim that they are defeating the limits of time by repeating life makes them sound awfully finite, especially when considering the extra-dimensional dieties inferred with mathematics.

So, we have established that 1. they are not self created, and 2. that they are confined by the limits of time.

What are they left with?

A society, that is bound by the laws of physics and believes in reincarnation.

It's known that pharmacuticles are over-perscribed for the sake of profit. It's known that traces of Prozac can be found in drinking water. It's known that poisons are in the air as a result of natural events and pollution, as well as the development of viruses and breeding of bacteria, and if youre going to say this secret society caused these things we are once again returned to causality (what created the society members, what created that creator of that creator, and so fourth).

They mention the "PRIME CREATOR" The claim that "us" finding out about them will cause the Prime Creator to know what they're up to, violates the very nature of the Prime Creator. The prime creator can not learn because that would be change, the Prime Creator must have eternally had all the intellect required to be the uncaused cause. (All knowing)

Some conspiracy theories are plausible, for example, the origin of the AIDS virus. Most however, are not.

This article is like water, it swirls around seemingly directional until it all flows down the drain.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

get your pin, or sticker or make a huge sign that says: I AM NOT ONE OF THEM... and make it Noticeable, and then we shall see who is who and as long as you have this pin or sticker or some other form of Identification that you are not one of them this evil will Basically just die after one final push.. and we will be able to live on a fully untied peace full earth and not have to wait till we die do be in peace because that just a stupid way of thinking...

this article is filled with we and us and them, so who is this talking about? Well If you have feelings, a sole and blood in your body still. it is referring too you and how, and what you think everyday about other people.

So lets start a 4 year Campaign: National I am not one of them day... everyday make your self know that you are not one of the. that away people will know your not one of them. and so on an so forth until we find them then we give them no shelter and we cast them in too the depths of hell from witch they came... never mind all the small # where your pin or flag or what even with pride and don't harm Benevolent ones because

get your pin, or sticker or make a huge sign that says: I AM NOT ONE OF THEM... and make it Noticeable, and then we shall see who is who and as long as you have this pin or sticker or some other form of Identification that you are not one of them this evil will Basically just die after one final push.. and we will be able to live in a peace full earth and not have to wait till we die..

we will find these ass holes if they even exist. lets just see how many people are not one of them, and know that i am not so i have made it clear with a huge sign now its your turn, help the dieing kids of our Country find there lost soles and be one with god. teach them to love and not hate with a smile... please fight this ignorance with some focus before it too late.... help me help you save this world

What a waste for human minds, human power, and human ability. So now, don’t you feel betrayed by something or someone? I do, I Feel betrayed by reality because everyday that I wake up this is actually going on...

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
you guys are missing the point. arguing whether jesus was white or black or brown is only relevant on a mediocre level at best.

unless scriptures are found proving that jesus actually said and did things that were greater than buddha why would you even listen to the man?

oh he said, treat others as you want to be treated, and he got mad at the money changers?

ahhh... i could get that from watching dr. phil!

forget that guy, listen to buddha!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
wow. "they" are the first to attack a subject.

[edit on 20-10-2009 by thaknobodi]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This definitely deserves a bump...

Too many meaningless "I think masons are evil but I don't know # threads". Something like this goes a long way to tie everthing together regardless if we don't know the original author.

I would say it has a deep *reptillian* and *remnant illuminati* influence to it.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Since only few talked about the secret covenant (and that's weird. If it’s fake or twaddle then why not say so?), i will say my thought's hoping you will say yours or correct me.

While i was reading this text thoughts came and passed by my mind but only one remained (that of course don't mean that it’s the correct one).
My thoughts focused on the galactic federation and all the people saying they are the Pleiadians and they want us to realize the truth etc. I will explain my thoughts by quoting the most "suspicious" pleadings.

I will start by quoting what Unrealised said...
Satan, as an angel of light, Satan is a teacher in that he/she uses the tool of lies and fooling to make us confused.

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane
Suppositively this text comes from many years ago, and we just happened to read it now cause of the internet etc. Who were called as insane at the old times? Well i won't analyze that now because i want to focus at the years we are living on. And who is called as insane now? I think the answer to that are alien/ghost/etc believers. (Or, as i see it, they can be the religious, but i will focus on alien believers because that will explain all the other pleadings). What illusion can be so vast? Maybe when we’ll be on a different dimension (on their own fake dimensions maybe?), flying on other galaxies, and time travel? That looks like a pretty good illusion to me.

Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring suspicion upon ourselves.
One drop at a time... Couldn’t be the meaning of this "one man/woman at a time"?

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while pretending to do the opposite
Pleiades looks like they want to wake us and makes us see the truth that includes eternal life etc

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle ways so they will never see what is happening
That will include all the things we'll see and feel on other dimensions?

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to push our poisons
Ok, my English ain't very good and i don't really understand what "look up to will help" mean. I suppose that means that all those that want to help us they will poison us (?). I need someone to explain that to me...

When their ability to learn has been affected, we will create medicine that will make them sicker... and when they come to us for help, we will give them more poison
When we go to them for help? Who are the "they" in that stage? Doctors? It also reminds me the drugs that doctors gave to Child s at America that made them smarter and of course all the pills for depression.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule, or death, whichever suits us best.
That looks so familiar.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment in our favor
What do they mean “our media”? Definitely the media are controlled, but what is that particular media that they own?

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us
As far as i know no one promises eternal life rather that pleadians (and religious of course). Their people can be anyone at this point

..and will be indoctrinated to believe false rites of passage to higher realms
That of course can be made by any religion, but looks like it can be made by the pleadians also.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them... They will live in self-delusion. When our goal is accomplished...
It looks to me that everything is already in place, but which is this reality? The one we live on already or the one that will come? Well if i enter the higher realms how do i know that i'm not self-delusion?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
And by closing i will end by saying something personal that happened to me. Based on ...
The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals that will kill their mind and steal their future

When i was a little kid i was smart. Not a genius but i thought that i was smarter that all, corrected every body from being stupid, and said smart thing by letting everyone surprised. My imagination, my dreams and my nightmares overcame other children’s. That are things that i still remember (Probably, because I had a strange childhood by matters that happened to my family).
That all stopped. I realized after years that I’m not so smart anymore, that I’m slow thinker, that I don't have the energy anymore to do things that everyone can.
And now even more i realized that the past 4 years was a black hole. I did nothing important, i read nothing, i even let my school (something like your college). And other things that you probably don't care to learn.
What's my point? I had a hollow at my teeth that was fixed by metal (i don’t know how you call it). I don’t remember if it was made before i started being snail or after. However all those things happened and are still happening.
What do you think about that?

Ps. sorry for my 200 words vocabulary. i hope you got the point here

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
This definitely deserves a bump...

Too many meaningless "I think masons are evil but I don't know # threads". Something like this goes a long way to tie everthing together regardless if we don't know the original author.

I would say it has a deep *reptillian* and *remnant illuminati* influence to it.

Hi E.C/
definitely deserves a second bump!!!
I would say it has more of a 'conquering the whole World'(or trying to,anyway!!!) influence to it, rather then reptilian propaganda that has filled the minds of many....the TRUTH always comes out,one way or another!!!

ICXC NIKA
helen

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyAllKnowledge

From my knowledge, the story of the 3 wise men in the new testmanet is about a theogony.

The area of Iran is considered by many, the origin of a certain strain of thought (this could be attributed to Zoroaster). Iran, which is from the proto-iranian, refers to the constellaton 'aries' or 'arian'. Aries is the first sign of the zodiac, and as such, interincludes within itself the following 11 signs. Archetypally(which is what the signs symbolize) Aries is the source, hence why it was worshipped in the ancient world, specifically in Egypt. Also, Jesus is also shown saving the lamb from the 'pharisees' (to further identify Jesus/christianity with the lamb/aries). When the 3 wise men visited Jesus, it symbolized the trinitarian view of the universe, which was aswell a Zoroastrian, Hindu, Eastern view, brought by the magi, sages in this wisdom, from the land associated with the first sign, Aries. Thus, it symbolized the transference of not only tradition, but of the esoteric nature of the 'perennial' philosophy, which is based primarely on the number 12 and 22, both of which refer to the natural order of creation.

[edit on 5-9-2010 by dontreally]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join