It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Covenant (A Satanic Point of View)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   

normally i'd reply to this with a f*f*ck off type temprament, but, in this case, since it was my homie illmatic, and on this subject, i'm going to sit back and watch hell rain down. peace

Hell Count me in. Im getting a ringside sit for this one.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
There is no such thing as negros HuramAbi. There is no race of negros.

White Jesus is poison because its a lie. It's poison cause it rapes history. Maybe there was a white man named Jesus sometime somewhere back in history that's getting all the credit for the works of Yeshua ben Yosef. The revolutionary Yeshua ben Yosef was not white. He was short dark with an undeveloped beard. Most definately not the man in the picture the man in the picture is an idol, a false god=poison. I'm also one who feels Christianity is a fallacy; a trick but not of any satan type deity but by men with pockets to fill and bloodlines to protect.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I guess you could waist alot of time about this subject, white or black. IT JUST DOSNT MATTER. For me, Christ was a dark olive color. Big deal.

You want to debate something, debate what was in his heart. And I can definatly say, in that respect, his heart is the same color as any Black, or White person!

What did Christ try to teach us? I dont remember anything about loving blacks or whites more than the other. SO why should you try to.

Above all else he taught to care about one another, and he didnt distinguish one race from the other. Let the race card DIE. There is no place for it.

For the Blacks, everyone better stop and think. They are far more than what you have been taught. It may be true that the physical location of there creation may be different than the white race. But once again, all of our hearts are the same color.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
We are greater than Angels or Demons, we obey or disobey both.

Focus.
One looks like this O. an ensemble.

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 01:19 AM
link   
ok, that was creepy. that was just plain #in freaky.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

the Black Jesus is the solution to racism, it makes perfect sense. Sorry if you dont see it. Whites bowing to a Black Jesus? They'd be respecting blacks.

Do you see ? Still the same argument. When I read under the lines, I read " white are all racist " and now, we have a new one " Whites peoples don't respect blacks peoples ".

Illmatic67, I don't mind if Jesus was whites, black, brown or even green. Jesus is Jesus and only a racist care to Jesus skin color.

What happened to you Illmatic67 ? You will never write that you dislike ( hate ? ) the whites, but it's pretty clear you have a problem with them.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   
that was a really, I dont even know what word would describe it, but true. does anyone else see that happening in the whole world? I thought when I went across the big pond it would be a complete different world....but we still have all the same "poisons" if you will over here just like anyone else. people are lazy, gluttonous. I totally see all of that applied in todays society worlwide.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
to me jesus was tanned like a mofo.
but who cares?

bible says that jesus was not impressive looking, nothing of his appearence attracted attention, AKA, he was plain, not good looking.

and definately not white. but he wasn't asian either. should we not respect their race as well?

it's a non factor.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
FreeMason, your wrong.

The Egyptians were white??? LMAO.

The Egyptians were so black they were purple. Look at all the statues they carved out. They ALL had negroid features. Broad nose, thick lips.

The word Egypt means Land of the Burnt Skin in Greek. That's what the Greeks named them.

The Hebrew Israelites were BLACK. King Solomon was black. He wrote about how the daughters of Israel were black like night and how black was beautiful. Jesus is a direct descendant of King Solomon meaning he was BLACK.

Moses= black.

Every single prophet of God but Muhammad was a black man. That's COMMON SENSE. I dont mean to take away nothing from the white man, but Jesus, son of Mary was not a white man. He was a black man. He had "hair made of wool and feet the color of bronze..."

UP, no.

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
look at where their societies are located,
africa and the middle east are joined in that narrow area,
there's definately sociatal contact.

Weather they were black, white, purple, blue, or fuscia wit green sparkles has no bearing.

God's colorblind. time we started acting like it.

posted on Jul, 7 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Illmatic, I have never considered that the Lord might be black. That's hilarious. That would really piss some white folk off. Its hard to imagine a black man cruisin around healing everybody. A lot of blacks are pretty spiritual though as in pouring salt on the porch behind someone they don't ever want to return. And, feeding someone moonblood in thier meal whom they wish to control. To me it doesn't matter which race he came from, I'm sure millions died never hearing that gospel message.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
notice how america X's out the christ in christmas and Xmas!!!

interesting...

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by the voice of reason
notice how america X's out the christ in christmas and Xmas!!!

interesting...

Particularly interesting if you understand its origin, which is European.

The Greek word for "Christ" is "Xristos"

Around the 15th or 16th century "X" (which is the Greek letter "Chi") began to be used as a type of "shorthand" if you will, to represent the word "Christ"

In recent years, some Christians (X-tians) particularly fundamentalists began spreading the story that this was actually TAKING Christ OUT of Christmas, when nothing could be farther from the truth.

The symbols "&" and "@" have similar origins...a form of shorthand understood by most, but not all.

See also:

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 22-11-2006 by Appak]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Thats interesting Appac, the x actually looks like a cross sort of laying on its side too doesn't it.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Burnt Offering
Thats interesting Appac, the x actually looks like a cross sort of laying on its side too doesn't it.

Yes, it does. Some even say it represents a "St. Andrew's Cross" which was said to be "x" shaped..and is the basis of Scotland's Flag.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
These excerpts/lectures are very significant in regard to this:

The Christ

Kristos (or Krestos): (Greek) Literally, Christ. Esoterically, fire. Christ is fire.

The Adorable God Kristos (Christ) comes from archaic cults to the Fire-God. The letters P (Pyre) and X (Cross) are the hieroglyph which represent the generation of the Sacred Fire.

Christ was worshipped in the mysteries of Mithra, Apollo, Aphrodite, Jupiter, Janus, Vesta, Bacchus, Astarte, Demeter, Quetzalcoatl, etc.

The Christic principle has never been absent from any religion. All religions are one. Religion is as inherent to life as humidity is to water. The Great Cosmic Universal Religion becomes modified into thousands of religious forms. Thus, the priests from all religious forms are completely identifiable with one another through the fundamental principles of the Great Cosmic Universal Religion.

Therefore, a basic difference between the Mohammedan priest and the Jewish priest, or between the Pagan priest and the legitimate Christian one, does not exist. Religion is one. Religion is unique and absolutely universal. The ceremonies of the Shinto priest of Japan or of the Mongol Lamas are similar to those ceremonies of the shamans and sorcerers from Africa and Oceania

The Gnosis of Easter

Christ is Ormus, Ahura-Mazda among the Persians, who is the antithesis of Ahriman (Satan).

Christ is Vishnu in the sacred land of the Vedas. He is the Second Logos, sublime emanation of Brahma, the First Logos.

The Avatar Krishna is the Hindustani Jesus. The gospel of this Master is similar to the gospel of the Divine Rabbi of Galilee.

Fu-Ji is the Cosmic Christ among the ancient Chinese, the One who wrote the famous I-Ching, the book of laws, and who designated Dragon Ministers for the good of humanity

Osiris was in fact the Christ in the sunny country of Khem, in the land of the Pharaohs, and whosoever incarnated Him was an Osirified One.

Quetzalcoatl is the Mexican Christ, who is now dwelling in distant Tule.
- Samael Aun Weor, The Three Mountains

By the way; Jesus, Yeshua, Aberamentho, had very little melanin in his skin.

Most of the African Khemetians that he studied with, had a lot of melanin in their skin.

[edit on 22-11-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
This whole color of Christ skin debate is the silliest sh***t I have ever read* Christ is pictured as a white man bc the great artist who were commisioned to make the works of art in which he was featured were white, and they were commisioned by a white church: is this racism? Of course not, it is simply a case of "the winner writing the history books" Jesus was probably Arabic, olive skinned, but so what? This is the most asine use of the race card I have ever seen and the people who care about the color of Yeshuas skin should care more about the words that came out of his mouth

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   
while not exactly "white", the egyptians were not "black". if you study the egyptian histories.. you will learn of the subjegation of the nubians, who were noted for being of darker skin then the egyptians and lives in the lands south of egypt, these people are known to have built their own set of pyramids after their freedom from egypt, though they were not as big or as well built.

as for weither or not Yeshua was black or white.. if your still arguing this idea, or even concerned with it.. then you obviously have a long.. LONG way to go in understanding the church of love and peace as layed out by the redeemer. Love thy father, love thy son, love thy nighbour, love thy enemy, all are one in the sight of the Father, and all are the sons and daughters of God!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Now, back to the original subject. Is there a satanic cult that runs everything? And if so, what would it look like? Would they give out big pensions, alot of perks? More good paying jobs? What would the government run by satanists look like?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The true identity of the satanic beings on this earth will never be revealed. Mankind can not fathom what reasons are behind the satanic occupation of the earth. Through thousands of years of testing and prying, these beings have truly began their government over the people of today.

People of this age are fed the belief that they are in control of their own lives through means of advertisements that say "take control of your finances" and "let this day be the beginning of a new you".

Let it be known that, as stated, even if some satanic force were to unleash its rulership over the earth and its inhabitants, we would not even realize it.

Satan, as an angel of light, uses his/her power on this earth as a kind of blinder.

We as humans are still a far way off from understanding the kind of power that can be placed into an entity.

We have trapped ourselves with our own self-assuredness.

Why would a being with power above and beyond our own worry about us? Satans power is assured over us because of who and what we are. We are flesh. We are flawed. Our very creatoe made us this way because we are supposed to learn this lesson. Satan is a tool to make us humans realise that we can never be in control of ourselves entirely. Satan is a teacher in that he/she uses the tool of lies and fooling to make us confused.

Mind you, confusion is a very usefull tool in that it FORCES us to look at both sides of the coin and make our choice.

God AND satan are depending on this proverbial coin.

This is the decider as to what 'side' we root for.

Really, it is up to our hearts to decide what is right and what is wrong.

We must all look at the world around us and decide if this is the way humans should be living.

Satan, God, I commend thee.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join