It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush JNR Sept 4th 2008 Reptile eyes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Show us where in the song Knights of Cydonia do they refer to reptilians??

I've even got the lyrics here for you:

Come ride with me
Through the veins of history
I'll show you how god
Falls asleep on the job

And how can we win
When fools can be kings
Don't waste your time
Or time will waste you

No one's gonna take me alive
The time has come to make things right
You and I must fight for our rights
You and I must fight to survive

I await your insightful reply

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Well for the full meaning of K.O.C I guess we'll have to ask him, but to me it refers to a war on mars, which is where the Draconian verses Lyrans (humans) took place.

A new video on reptilians was put up on youtube today and I think this one is pretty nice too:

Z

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

All that video tells me is that Matt knows who David Icke is.

The whole interview wasn't done in any seriousness and doesn't prove anything.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It's the reflection stupid.
Besides, he is blinking with his external eye lids, top to bottom, like a regular human.
I don't see any internal eyelids moving from left-right

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Those slits also happen when the pupil expands. Will have to look at real life scenarios. Thought hubby had them when i was looking from far away, then i looked upclose and it was the black pupil expanding.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I have shown you a clear picture, it's proof, so why is it not debunked?

Please explain this?

That's not a "clear" picture in the slightest. In fact, the majority of youtube videos are far clearer than that.

This is a nice find. It's not very often these people let you see their eyes at all.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Well ..here's what I see.... it pretty clear to me..

I see slits..not pupils...

After seeing this, my first thought was...the Nephilim. According to scripture, they survived the great flood. Num 13:33

How could that even be possible? Or unless they repopulated....some how. How? Satan disguised himself as a serpent/reptile and can even disguise himself as an angle of light...I wounder what else he can disguised himself as...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Here's how it goes... it's been said over and over again, but you reptile lovers wanna believe this insane fantasy sooo much that you won't let go.

It's nothing more than two striplights placed in front of him on each side of him. Roughly around a 35-45 degree angle. This creates the whitish reflections you see, turning the pupil slit like. This is common lighting, not to say that everyone uses it. That depends on the person behind the lighting job on that occation. Sometime one side may be brighter/darker then the other. Sometimes the light will be directly above the camera creating an entire different reflection.

And that clip with Bush and Clinton... it only proves that thank god you still need an education to know how to do lighting for both still photo and live feed. What do you think they just set up the camera and start filming when those guys are gonna say something? Heck no... situations like that are treated like a photoshoot with some famous model. They get powdered in... lights set up for 20-30 minutes, placed in the right positions and almost every single time they will use the dual strip lights to flood the subject so you can't see every little detail in their face, like pimples, scars, etc, etc.
Lighting is done to make the subject look more attractive and one of the bi-products is that silly reflection. The reason you don't know this is because you never set up 3-5 lights just to take a picture or shoot an interview. You're used to 1 single lightsource which is the sun and that creates a single reflection which obviously is not shaped the way we see here...

Every professional photographer is laughing everytime you try to use eyes as a proof of reptiles... Have a nice day.

[edit on 8/9/08 by flice]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Combination of optical trickery and moderately corrupted video quality.

I guess we'll just have to own up to the fact that it is, in fact, a human who's such a bad leader, and not some evil alien.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I saw the You Tube vid of Bush Snr. the other night, totally unrelated to ATS.

Who knows ? Could be fakery or lighting or whatever.

Main thing is, is anyone able to produce video of anyone else whose eyes appear slit-like ? Of anyone ... local butcher, your father in law, a neighbour, etc. ?

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Dock6

yea.. I was about to post the question...I know there are photography experts here on ATS but I have no idea who they are. At this point, I not leaning either way but, I do not see how the light can block out part of pupil.

I'll Google it..

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by Dock6

yea.. I was about to post the question...I know there are photography experts here on ATS but I have no idea who they are. At this point, I not leaning either way but, I do not see how the light can block out part of pupil.

I'll Google it..

The pupil is black, but it isn't matte black. The cornea over it is quite reflective, like glass, or a still pool of water. the highlight washes out whatever color is underneath.

Try getting a shiny black marble and walk down a hallway with parallel rows of long tube fluorescent bulbs overhead for lighting. you'll see two curved white lines down the marble, outlining a black slit.

If two light strips are common in photography of important people, then it's really quite plausible that's what's going on.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
I have shown you a clear picture, it's proof, so why is it not debunked?

Please explain this?

That's not a "clear" picture in the slightest. In fact, the majority of youtube videos are far clearer than that.

This is a nice find. It's not very often these people let you see their eyes at all.

It IS clear enough to SEE the pupil and the reflection to SEE that it is NOT reptile pupils, but NORMAL HUMAN EYES. That is what's clear enough.

Why is everyone staring all these posts, I have showed proof but yet people continue to believe. Nobody has told me why it is not proof. lol

[edit on 8-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
Well ..here's what I see.... it pretty clear to me..

Thankyou for that, again, if you had the enlarged pic from the hi-def broadcast I saw you would actually see the clear color changes of blue red green and gold, and the actual slit had almost vein like structure...as you would see on a crocadile for instance.

I'd love to see the hi-def version if anyone can get one, it's only a few days old (Bush speech at the RNC 4th Sept 2008 incase anyone wants in), where are the real news hounds out there, you know like a Columbo, or dare I say it Mulder...

Z

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   

mate you really need to get off the computer more.

reptillians what a joke

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join