It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buying land at Skinwalker Ranch?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I am in correspondance with Colm Kelleher on the subject of the Skinwalker Ranch, I asked him a few questions about letting other investigative teams into the ranch and if all of the land was owned.

He responded by saying that he didnt want a hundred "yokels with picnic baskets" screwing everything up, but there was indeed land for sale. I followed up with a more questions on letting other teams in (to cover more land, etc...) and price per acre for land.

I would love to try and purchase some land to do an independant investigation on my own terms. Although this is just a pipe dream right now, Im sure it wouldnt be impossible. Even if it wasnt me, I would still love to see someone else do it...Maybe ATS? People could donate and ATS could do its own investigation with the members.

Haha the ramblings of a mad man...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BloodRedSky

You don't have to be patronized by CK to buy land where there's weird stuff...everybody in that whole area that I've ever talked to, either they've seen a UFO or their cousin has...every Indian I've talked to from Ft. Duchesne...all the Mormons in the towns around there, either they admit it or they look guilty...The economy's getting good over there now too, opening up more BLM land for oil...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

I didnt feel patronized by anyone, I only quoted him to show what a d-bag he is.

I brought the land thing up because I personally think it would be really cool to own a piece of the land to do research on 24/7.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
It would be great to have a research team that isnt interested in gaining anything but valuable insight, information and truth. Like I said, its only a pipe dream, but it would be pretty rad.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
What a great idea!!

I think as soon as you buy it they will send someone to buy it from you hahaha
maybe by force, they do love their stuff they wont just say "tsk tsk" at you you know

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BloodRedSky
It would be great to have a research team that isnt interested in gaining anything but valuable insight, information and truth. Like I said, its only a pipe dream, but it would be pretty rad.

any idea what land goes for up there?

Is it a place that despite the paranormal stuff would be a good place to hang out for a few days and camp?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Moondance Ranch in Ducshene, UT -

40 Acres $29,900 and right up the road from Skinwalker.

www.americanlandandranches.com... andandRanches/moondance-ranch/moondance-ranch.html

top topics

join