It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessie Ventura calls out the PTB on 9/11 in front of CSPAN and 15K supporters

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by thefreepatriot

Yeah,thefreepatriot it is all an illusion,TPTB don't want a real independant canidate for president,Ventura is a threat to the power structure of the Elite the MSM will ignore him and the flag wavers will call him a "America Hater" a "conspiracy nut" and "triator".

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Insolubrious
Amazing, good for Ventura! Thanks for posting, a revolutionary speech indeed and very healthy i think for America in general. Asking questions is not a crime! I was almost surprised that the security/secret service didn't cut the power and drag him off.

I betcha they would have if he wore a shirt, tie and suit and had a haircut. If he looked in any way "respectable".

If he dressed like a politician he would have been in trouble as he cannot be written off the stoner/slacker (takes one to know one :lol
he appearsto be.

Hell of a speech. Made to raise up moral. It has mine
There is a way out!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
In response to Mike Dangerously, heard on the radio last nite that Jesse is indeed going to run as an Independant in 2012 for President.

Go Jesse Go!!

He made a great governor (I'm a MN native) and I think he is one of the few with enough balls to speak up and do what's right for our country.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SoulSista

He's really gonna do it? I hope to God Allah and Budda he does! I wanna see the hacks in both parties reaction to having Jesse in the WH!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

Jesse is a great man. I hope he runs for president someday. He has spoken about 911 Truth before, and Glenn Beck hates him for it.

Ventura is endorsing Nader for president, and he gave an invigorating speech at the NADER Rally tonight.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How many neo-conmen could The Body take out at one time?!

And Ventura endorses Nader? Interesting. Where's Mean Gene Okerlund when we need him? He could moderate a debate between The Body and Glenn Beck, for starters.

...it looks like he's yanking down Hillbilly Jim, certainly a Republican, in this one!

[edit on 9.4.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

[edit on 9.4.2008 by ItsTheQuestion]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I am speechless after Jessie's comments, he has got some major nuggets.

Unreal!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I like Ventura's ideas... but were just not powerful enough.

Great politicians need to be like Hitler, a great speaker. Ventura is a great speaker, but he has good intentions. Could he be an example of the good Hitler?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
God Bless Mr. Ventura.

A blessed American man who KNOWS the ideals of America and not to be pushed around by the so called elite. That goes for Mr. Paul as well. And hopefully one of us will get the accolades and position to push as many mountains as possible. Truth will be disclosed, one day, in our lifetime.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

Wow. That's a helluvan analogy. The, *cough*, "good Hitler"? Yowzah...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i caught some of this speech on the radio in austin texas on my way to work.it made me feel like an american again.after hearing so much scripted jingoistic fluff from so many people in government jesse asked us to prove our love for this country to ourselves and asked for a commitment from us to help him take the country back in 2012.lets show him we mean it.that is real hope.real hope requires work to achieve the goals that hope itself inspires.i just hope it doesnt get bloody,but i feel like some heads are gonna roll when this starts to happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It would be nice if we could fix things with peacefull deminsrtaions and fair arguments, but Im afraid its going to have to be more of a violent out rage and civil war before anything gets fixed. The way people think today is that we have come so far from the days when we had to use violence to get things done,they like to think that we are more civllized now and can work things out with out fighting like we had to in the past,It is them types of people ho would lay down and cry at the sight of danger,rather than stand up and fight like we had to in the begining. I will tell you that if it is a REVOLUTION on the rise, I will be there to fight along with anybody that will stand for freedom,Ill be dam if I will take anything less than what I have now, I would rather die first.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
well put studioguy...i'll be there with the rest viva la revolution

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
It's confirmed!! Ventura is the AntiChrist!
You see how easily he deceived people there, and now he's already got people excited about him running for President in " 2012!!! "
That's it I've never been more convinsed of anything more in my life. Call the Green Berets, I hear they have beef with any SEAL!
Do it now before time runs out!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

dude shut up....

you think just because he has radical ideas, that makes him the Antichrist?

Please. Better throw Alex Jones on that list of yours too... who knows maybe he'll run for president in 2012 as well!

Besides... (no offense to any religious people here) whats so bad about being Antichrist anyway? what has Christ done to help this country when it has needed it? He certainly wasn't there for us when innocent Americans were killed on September eleventh by our own government, and I guarantee he's not going to materialize and protect our constitution from being destroyed now is he?

Even if he's the Antichrist I certainly don't care. He's exactly what this country needs.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Redneck from Hell

You personify you nick name to the nth degree. Why don't you respond to what Jessie had to say, instead of attacking him as you do. Tell Mr IQ some what above a boiled egg, why hasn't the federal government charged Osama Bin Laden with 9-11. Its people like yourself (the blue pill people) that will keep this country from becoming enlightened and realizing what is really going on. So do us a favor, climb back on your sister an amuse yourself, because you do a disservice to people like Jessie who have served their country and have the people's best interest at heart.

Love and Light

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

Thanks for the new addition to my signature! How inspiring is that? I really truly hope that people do begin to get up off of their butts and start to take these people who have turned this country into a farce to task!

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Rosie ODonnell would love this one.

I love it. I'm glad he brings it up in public.

And yet so many people deny that its true.

I have come to the conclusion that this subject is just too uncomfortable to debate- its easier to beleive that we were attacked by the boggieman-Osama.
My own brother, a Democrat, wont hear of this. Idiot.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bubble boy

I think he is saying you have to do more than say things are f'ed up on a ATS forum to create real change you have to physically do things other than type real mean.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
As someone has already mentioned, Jesse is not a great speaker. And unfortunately, because someone cannot stand up and read a speech from a telepromter, they are dismissed as being not too bright. Jesse Ventura is an extremely intelligent man, one who thinks outside the box. He just needs to learn how to give a speech. As far as his style of dress is concerned, I think it's time the rest of the politicians loosened up. I used to wear a tie to work. Now I don't even own a suit. I work in healthcare, so I wear scrubs. At home, I wear jeans and tee shirts, if I bother to wear clothes at all. We put way to much emphasis on the outer man, and ignore the inner man. We tend to dismiss a man's ideas if he's not buttoned down and buttoned up.
I hope Jesse runs, in 2012, but he will have to start now, and really stay visible. But as an independent, he won't have the chance of a snowball in H***! We are too locked in to our two party system and the dems and the repubs aren't going to let anyone else play.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join