It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe in Sarah

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

’ve heard a lot around here recently about how McCain should drop Palin and select another Vice President. I have to say that honestly, that would completely ruin his chances of becoming President. I want to be perfectly clear about one thing from the beginning.

Isnt that saying that people are hinting that she should be dropped? The whole purpose of this thread was to reassure palin doubters.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Yes. Sorry. It's been so long since I read the first post here, I forgot. I guess I don't know where the OP read that people are suggesting that. I just haven't seen it at all...

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Neither have I, so we are both confused. I just dont get the point of the thread. I coulda sworn Ive heard nothing but good things from the republican outlook of things.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

That's the point.

Even in the section you quoted me on, I said I heard from several people "here" (at ATS) that Palin should not have been selected.

When the choice was first announced, there were several threads suggesting he only picked her to get the Hillary vote, and that it was going to ruin his chances of winning. There were a couple of threads talking about how he should have picked Romney, or Pawlenty.

The purpose of this thread was, and is, to reassure some of the more skeptical people that I believe Palin was the right choice. Granted most people agree with me now (on the Republican side), but they didn't at first.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Oh, I see. I did hear that McCain shouldn't have chosen Palin, but I didn't hear that he should drop her once he chose her.
That was my confusion.

I personally don't think he should have chosen her, but dropping her would be disastrous for him.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Well, at least we agree on something BH.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join