It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are we terrified of Grays continued

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I tried posting my response to Mr. Green's post but it seems to have had so many responses I can't even view my response on the board. So let this be a continuation of that thread!

To view the original thread please visit >> HERE

Originally posted by Mr Green
Why are we terrified of the Grays? Why am I terrified of them?

I have never knowingly seen a Gray or looked into its eyes yet they scare the hell out of me. I have an inbuilt fear of one abducting me or appearing before me in the middle of the night.

Why should this be? I cant remember ever seeing one, yet if I look at a classic Gray picture it sends shivers down my spine. Their eyes are freaky, controlling and totally uncaring. They do not look friendly in the slightest they just look frightening.

I can take many fears head on, but this is one fear I just cant get over. I dread the night I wake up looking into those horrible dark wrap around eyes. Is it their strange white skeleton appearance? Their overly large heads? I do not know for sure. Their eyes for me are my main fear.

I was abducted over 5 years ago but I have no memory of the beings. All I remember is being dragged up through the roof by some energy force. Then I have a vauge memory of an entity next to me doing some procedure then being thrown back onto my bed with much force in a very uncaring way.

At no point do I have any memory of a Gray in all this yet I am terrified of them. Why should we be so scared of something we dont even have proof exists? Ive no proof say werewolfs exist either, yet Ive seen pictures of them but do not fear one waking me up one night. Its as if I "know" a werewolf is probably not real but something deep down in me "knows" the Grays are very real indeed.

So why as a species are we so frightened of something we have no proof even exists?

I have a tendency when there is a mystery that catches my interest I tend to go a little over board in the sense I study into the subject with extraordinary commitment. Aliens and UFOs was my most recent adventure. Like most people I think the possibility that we've been visited from intelligent life from another planet is fascinating.

As a child I guess you can say that I was very sensitive in many aspects. One sensitivity I had was an ability to tap into what's going on in the spiritual realm of things. I'd often see things that I can't to this day explain. At times I'd see horrible demonic looking creatures, what looked like demons to my best understanding. The fear that would will fill the place is a feeling that I've experienced many times before.

As I dug in deeper and explored the various theories about these alien visitors one idea really stuck out from the bunch, that aliens are actually extra-dimensional beings. As I read into the testimonies of so many abductions taking place world wide something struck me. A lot of time people describe the exact presence that I felt so unmistakeably so many times growing up when I saw these bizarre, frightening, spiritual beings. Growing up I often speculated that aliens could be demonic in nature but wasn't sure.

Something that is a common theme when it comes to alien abductions is the report of paralyzing fear, not having control over bodily functions, aliens seem to appear a lot of times standing over the victims bed with no visable evidence on how these creatures got there in the first place. Not to mention there are reports often that these creatures seem to be pushing a spiritual belief system. To me this is unmistakably a demonic abduction.

As you dive deeper into this possibility there is some evidence to support this idea. Number one, throughout the Bible it mentions what it calls the Nephilim. In Genesis it mentions how fallen angels made wives of women, the results were a giant race of people called the Nephilim.

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV): There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

I'm sure many are acquainted with David and Goliath, this was the result of fallen angels cross breading with human beings.

Numbers 13: 33 Original KJV: 33 And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.

To put it simply Mr. Green the reason why you have such fear acquainted with aliens is because they are the seed from fallen angela aka demons. Often times the answers are sitting right under our nose. If you sense evil, fear, feelings of desperation, take it for what it is, an evil force. Some would say aliens are fallen angels, others would say aliens are like the reported Nephilim in the Bible but in a different form.

Thanks for reading!

[edit on 3-9-2008 by oconnection]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Your kind of attempting/appearing to hijack the thread away from Mr Green for your own purposes. Mr Green deserves any ATS points that comes from creating an intriguing thread that others have deemed worthy of participation for 51 pages now... and counting.

Why not U2U Mr Green instead of taking this action? ..Or at least get his grace to start a new thread on his topic instead of taking upon yourself to do so?

There seems to be a real etiquette issue here - or is it just me?

IRM

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by oconnection

Hi Great Title, I wish Id thought of that one!!!

No problem, I wish you luck with your thread oconnection. Bit cheeky mind.

Thanks Infraredman, you said it very well . I thought I was seeing double for a mo!

Cheers MG

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

So instead of respond to my thread you would rather attempt ot insult my intelligence. So very sorry, I was never attempting to steal your spot light Mr. Green. Notice my reason for posting this thread in bold at the very top. Why not look into that as a possibility?

All you would need to do is attempt to post on Mr. Greens thread then attempt to find your response. Viewing anything past page 51 isn't listed. So before you start to assume something perhaps you should consider for one second there telling the truth.

For what it's worth I'm not looking for the spot light but wanted to respond to Mr. Greens thread. I'm sorry if I offended anyone by making this thread.

Strange Mr. Green that you seem to be more concerned with me stealing your spot light while completely looking over something that my self and many others believe as a possible explanation for UFO phenomena.

How about I rename the response to Mr. Greens thread: Why are we terrified of UFO (Can't view past page 51). I mean seriously now if I was ,"attempting/appearing to hijack the thread away from Mr Green for your own purposes" then why did i first link to the original post then quote Mr. Green in my own thread? All I wanted to do was respond to the thread and post my response within his thread. If I'm able to do that I'll be more then happy to have this thread deleted.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Whoooooah!! sorry, there's a chute connecting this thread to the
other one. It's a little steep, but I might have another go later!

Heh? it's bigger in this thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
16514]post by Mr Green[/url]reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread387671/pg1#pid49

For what it's worth I'm not looking for the spot light but wanted to respond to Mr. Greens thread. I'm sorry if I offended anyone by making this thread.

I mean seriously now if I was ,"attempting/appearing to hijack the thread away from Mr Green for your own purposes" then why did i first link to the original post then quote Mr. Green in my own thread? All I wanted to do was respond to the thread and post my response within his thread. If I'm able to do that I'll be more then happen to have this thread deleted.

Hey chill, I said I have no problem with this at all. I do not care for spot lights or points.

I do have one serious problem with your reply though, its Miss Green not MR. Yes Im sorry it does appear as Mr, I really didnt think at all when I named myself after the green alien I saw . I have tryed to correct this in my signature but this is easy to miss.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hi guys... and gals,
I'm new here and my name is Newt... nobody calls
me Rebecca except my brother, as he's never been
'right in the head' since the escalator incident, I suppose
we can forgive him nuh?

My thoughts on the Grays is that they're fake.
I ride around with a bunch folk who believe in all this stuff
and I'm sure it's just a trick of the Government to make
tourism better.
Me? I'm just in it for the sh*ts & giggles, Bruce's reasons are
a little stranger, do you know he squirts pee at 'em?

There's a guy called Vasili... Look, darling, Vasili Borrodin.
The deadliest Pool-baller since Wild Bill, they say.
What do you think, Ms. Green? Should I hate him?
I guess you're thinkin' You don't even know him.
Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes,
I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

Why Ms. Green, you're not wearing a bustle. How lewd

Last night, Ripley caught me checking out some sites that were...
shall we say, a little lewd too. With her long lashed wink, she
whispered " careful boy, you'll go blind" I retorted with "Nonsense,
I have not yet begun to defile myself!"

[edit on 3-9-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

There's a guy called Vasili... Look, darling, Vasili Borrodin.
The deadliest Pool-baller since Wild Bill, they say.
What do you think, Ms. Green? Should I hate him?
I guess you're thinkin' You don't even know him.
Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes,
I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by IronMan]

Are you trying to tell us Vasili Borrodin is infact a stowaway grey

He climbed into that van long ago and has never left? Something around the eyes you say...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan

I was so shocked I posted it twice...double post sorry

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Mr Green]

top topics

join