It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have school today.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm worried for my mental health and my wellness. I hope I don't get a heart on the first day. I have a class at 9:00 AM.

If you see an article titled in the paper saying "student at local community college died on first day, some say due to massive panic attack" you'll know it was me :shk:.

I'm not looking forward to this...

Okay... I'm not that scared of school but I just really liked summer and I'm not looking forward to going back. I put this topic in the health and wellness forum because I felt it was appropriate to put it here because I've noticed that me taking college courses in the past has really induced a lot of stress on me.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Don't be too hard on yourself homie I'm sure you'll be fine.
Which country are you in by the way?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PeaceUk

I'm in the USA. The reason why I was feeling bad about going back to school before was because I have had bad experiences when I took college classes before. I really like the professors that I have.

Also, I go to a community college, and I'm going to transfer to another school after two years.

Still-- school today literally blew away my expectations. I mean sure-- I had a bad experience with a teacher one time over the summer-- but these teachers really were just like that good. I'm happy!

join