It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London bridge is falling down … shearing Sheeple to set them free

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

After reading your reply to the above post, I've come to the conclusion you take far to many drugs, put down the foil hat, take a deep breath and step out side, its not that bad my friend.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Wow, I've only read the first page so sorry if someone else calls you guys on this, but WOW, seriously, care to be any more arrogant? The solution is to educate the "sheeple" and "Joe Six-Pack". Get over your messiah complexes already. Sorry, I know this isn't a very positive response, and I know it seems like I'm not engaging your arguments, but that's because in the most part I find the OP's OP interesting and thought-provoking, but man that condescending tone of the language, the holier-than-thou elitism expressed both within the post and everyone who posted afterwards on that first page was nauseating. Do you really think that's the solution? Browbeating and feeling smug about yourselves cos you've got it all figured out, and if it wasn't for those sheeple, damn them, dragging you down, you'd have solved all the world's problems by now, but no, the stupid masses are retarding human evolution. Hmmm... starts to sound like you're working for the other side, friends.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Welcome thank you.

I downloaded all those R.O.P parts in .flv.. (350 mb) to convert and burn them on dvds, but its 9gb long. I dont know if have to change software or lose half the quality or half the vids to get them all on 4gb dvd.. or what.

edit > Remember.. about certain people on this board... just reject what is useless ..dont waste your energy and pages explaining cause there will always be a chance of opening yet another pointless door leading further away. We can politely ignore people with or without the button.

This topic is sound. I can sense your a caring greatful person too unlike some. Anybody who can be bothered to let you get lost with them NITPICKING unimportant and even not totally accurate points of theirs ARE wasting their own time.

[edit on 10-9-2008 by True-Light]

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
hello good people of ats!

since someone posted some charts displaying the warburg family and activities and how the op post diden't mention Baur, or now known as Rothchilds. Maybe thats what op was refering to when he said "the crown"

anyways lost my password so can't log in ...not that you would know me but ...ah # it read about the Rothchilds as they are the organizers and has almost worldwide monoply on money issuing fed, check. GBP check, euro check, ect ect.....well the main point is i found this chart displaying the rothchilds corporations banks trust funds ect . So far I have found it to be very acurate IMHO. link http adress:

www.scribd.com...

just wanted to share it mad probs to who ever made it

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
op post didn't mention Baur, now known as Rothchilds.
lost my password so can't log in ...the Rothchilds ...are the organizers and have almost worldwide monoply on money issuing fed, check. GBP check, euro check, etc etc ...I found this chart displaying the rothchilds corporations banks trust funds, etc. I ...found it accurate. link http address:
www.scribd.com...

thanks for posting the chart. can you post it with a link as a jpeg or pdf directly ... it's way too big to be able to navigate to see it at the link you provided.

also, you can get a new password for ATS. I write mine on my monitor so I don't forget it.

[edit on 21-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Nice work on putting that all together OP. I had a hard time following it all with your wording but a lot of it I already understood because over the past few months I have been personaly researching some/most of that online myself. Unlocking all of it is a hard process forsure because they have to much hidden, it's like everyday you learn more of the truth ( if you look ).

Also, I don't know why you waste the time with kidney thief. He is a total waste of space on this forum. He offered nothing to this post at all and even his ( cant remember ) first or second post was shot down 100%. Anyways, he only bring negativity... I wouldn't respond to him here or anywhere else...

Also about what we can "do" about this all. I have been thinking about that recently also, was nice to see a post here laying it all out and seeing I am not alone in this thought. I agree with what was talked about earlier and there are a lot of different ways this could go. Only time will tell, I just hope it all comes out good one way or another. I like the take on having a money free world. This is something else I thought about also and while it would be a dream come true, well the way we live right now, it wouldn't work.

Love and peace to all... and again, GREAT work CT!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
[edit on 18-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm in the process of updating this post, however my whole screen is blacked out and I can bearly read the info.

Does anyone have any info to add to this post?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join