It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London bridge is falling down … shearing Sheeple to set them free

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Ok, good OP, really liked it, yeah, it's been said before, but it was eloquently put. Shame about all the bickering.

I think the question is not "What do we do", we all seem to know the answer to that, the question is When and How? What will it take, 2012? Economic collapse? The natives aren't getting restless, we're just getting tired and scared, cunningly events are conspiring against us, yeah things are getting worse, we're working longer hours and harder, for less reward, we're being sold crap we don't need, aspiring towards worthless goals, like a 50,000 grand car, the "average Joe" is distracted and tired.

Maybe I'm offering nothing here, my gut feeling is that we're heading towards some kind of flashpoint societally, can we handle it in a responsible adult manner or will we just play further into the hands of those that wish to control us?

When and how?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jokei

Maybe I'm offering nothing here, my gut feeling is that we're heading towards some kind of flashpoint societally, can we handle it in a responsible adult manner or will we just play further into the hands of those that wish to control us?

When and how?

That flashpoint you're talking about was 911. And counter movement, action and reaction, base of nature, is the truth movements going on and this global awakening it is catalising. A lot of people no longer take mass media at face value, and this is key.

The incognita here is how far things will go and which side of the fence the world will fall. I'm cautiously optimistic.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
reply to post by counterterrorist

SO then it's everyman for himself?? What if I decide to build a house and someone takes it from me? What if I was disabled and could not build a house, maybe the current system isn't so bad after all.

I wouldn't mind toppling the bank cartels though, that would at least give me 25% extra cashoooola!

I know it's not what you're saying but I don't see how a cashless society can exists especially when in some areas the bad guys will always outnumber the good guys, you can't change human nature.. unfortunately.

some poor guy , think it was in poland or some russian state, did have his house taken, by his neighbour, brick by brick. So your house even isn't safe from people you live next too, let alone safe from your banking masters.
And I thought about a 'cashless' society once, and thought if money was abolished tomorrow there'd be about 2 days of mass looting and then everyone would have everything they wanted. mind you nothing would get done as people wouldn't see the need to do stuff such as collect waste , supply power and nurses wouldn't work.
Failing that you'd be put in line and given what you asked for...( more like shot anyway coz the powerful and notsorich anymore would want all the food and land for themselves anyway.)
But then there'd be the people who would work either for the love of the job or the necessity or having the job done.
but after we got used to no money , there'd be no disease's as cures can be found without 'lack of funds' stopping research, no hunger as man would feed man. no wars , as you wouldn't need to invade another country to steal their oil for profits.
I work in a bank so I'd love to give up my job as it would be redundant anyway and either work on a farm . or go fishing... mmm maybe even chicken farming. yum yum..
or 'according to the wife' play games for fun . gotta keep those developers on their toes ain't I?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Wicked thread I think these videos fit here just nice, Ring of Power is the actual title, its titled on youtube as 'the most important video you will ever watch'.. theres 16 parts and some are missing, I think cause they dealt too much with the religion and Egypt part in those cause Ive seen them before. I seriously recommend it to anyone who is just starting to look into this stuff.

Tho also if anyone here has seen it and has gripes with any part of it let me know what they are please.. seems sound to me. Tho I dont know about Prince William being THE antichrist in 2015.. tho it does look suspect the way he holds that lambs 'hoof' up in a photo (much later on in another part) I wonder what freemasons would say? surely Prince Willy is one of them too everyone else in his family are!?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Very nice.

It sounds exactly to what David Icke has been/is saying all this time.

How can we walk forward between a crowd that doesn't know how to move?
How can we fly when our skies are made of steel?
How can we talk when our own words fall on deaf ears?
How can we be when our reality is not ours?

"LOVE is the only truth, everything else is an illusion"! D.I.

"We are experiencing a reality which is being manipulated by outsiders"! Mizter Gray

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

haha wow man. the fact that you have lumped me as a neo-nazi conspirator is absolutely hilarious... that was a lot of overanalyzation done on your behalf and it brought up a very far fetched idea. I had no idea i was a neo nazi, simply because i commented on the fact that you are linking to ATS threads, and made a smart-ass comment about someone's vocabulary.

keep up the good work. your vision of me having two computers, two seperate log-ins, and a plot to disrupt ATS is a joke, and indicates how you are more likely to conjure up and believe something so far fetched and conspiratoral because it makes it seem like i am against you, gives you and all the other ATSers an opponent.. (Hey Guys, Jump On This Guy He's A Neo Nazi Conspirator Here To Ruin Our Pure and Unbiased and Truthful Boards)

I dont see how I am here to disrupt ATS when i was making a contibuting effort to the thread -- reminding people to think critically and watch for bias/disinfo/slant, which is rampant in these forums which you linked to as sources and could possibly disrupt the intake of info you are trying to convey. YOU are disrupting ATS by making wild claims as people are neo-nazi contributors trying to taint peoples minds and stop to flow of information. I am here not as a disruptor but as a counterweight to the heavy amount of B*** Sh*t you are trying to heap onto everyone, especially in re: your above comments towrds me.

If you say i have nothing positive to say then you clearly did not read my posts, making you just as ignorant as what you are trying to defeat. Hmmmm... disregarding any pertinent issues, not responding specifically to my original point, deflecting from any criticism and making personal attacks backed by wild claims, invoking taboo names tied to images of fascism, evil and hatred (neo nazi).....

sounds like you are playing the same game that those you wish to destroy are playing.

how does that make you better than Them....?

EDIT: BTW i do appreciate the time youve spent putting it together, and as i said i am fully interested in it. So why jump all over me and call me a neo nazi because i mentioned that using other threads to back up your claims isnt the most direct and solid way to support your claims? there could have been easier, more concise ways to present the info. Thats all i mentioned, and you've wasted valuable server space with this string of ridiculousness you are trying use people to get behind you.

You laid out your 'plan' for educating the people to the plight of the world, except you are using the same dirty tricks that the slimy politicians have used forever to get people behind their ideas. we need less of that in this world. i wasnt sayinganything against your info, simply on how you present it to those truly looking for unbiased info and proof about what is happening.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by kidney thief]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Got any evidence other than ATS posts?

No? Really?

"Joe Six Pack" Reply's, huh?

Sorry for the one liner.

*edit*

Also, I forgot to add, Thanks to the OP for this. I've recently watched a movie called 'Empire of the City: Ring of Power' which deals extensively with this topic. I'd suggest checking it out. It's long, so the 32 part youtube vids are probably the best bet, if you can't stand watching 4 full length movie parts in one sitting

Thanks again,

J

[edit on 4-9-2008 by jephers0n]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

nice work on that post,thanks for sharing it..

the vatican runs the show

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I love the opening post for the its thorough research and cogent analysis. As to linking to ATS threads, I can see how some would prefer to skip the step and have the data links on the post -- esp. as everytime you click one you open another window -- but the value of those threads is easy access to MULTIPLE data sources provideding pro & con responses to the data. Which, IMO, opinon allows for a much more thorough understanding of the issue.

S & F and am proud to call you a new "Friend".

Cheers!
TWISI

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers

...at the moment the best we can do is show people how to ask questions ... If we can get them to question what they see around them ...It doen't matter if they agree with what you see, only that they see.

Good thread, Flag!

Thanks. You've added some insights with your comments.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWayISeeIt
I love the opening post for the its thorough research and cogent analysis. As to linking to ATS threads, I can see how some would prefer to skip the step and have the data links on the post -- esp. as everytime you click one you open another window -- but the value of those threads is easy access to MULTIPLE data sources providing pro & con responses to the data. Which, IMO, opinon allows for a much more thorough understanding of the issue.

S & F and am proud to call you a new "Friend".

Cheers!
TWISI

wow, TWISI, that's so thoughtful and perceptive of you. and I agree w/you, and that was my reasoning -- also, the time and effort involved in me going back through all those hundreds of posts and extracting direct links would have been enormous ... I was hoping readers would be able to do that for themselves, and profit by the additional arguments and documentation along the way, that was of interest to them.

you've really impressed me (I've only been here 8 months, and is "Friend" a designation or link to click on?) -- however, if it means "friend", then thank you very much and I'm proud to call you a new friend, too.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

very good points you made at www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks for participating with your insights.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

Christ what a great post

thank you very, very much. you're cheering me up. and, I'm trying to do my best work at ATS.

if more of us could communicate as well as this the world would surely start to become a better place.

I think that when one spends almost all their time doing research and documentation such as I do (over a period of 20-40 years), that Mr. & Mrs. God rewards me with a few bursts of good writing, now and then. I'd say maybe 99.99% of the time is spend researching and documenting, and 0.01% I'm blessed with an intuitive and insightful peace, I mean, piece. Well, peace, too. And 200% of the time is spent writing and editing -- all based on benefiting (wo)mankind.

I owe a great deal of gratitude to those who did the original research and achieved published works as books or articles or lifeworks -- most dedicated to democracy and freedom and justice, on which this piece was based.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Excellent post my friend. It's clear to see how much work and effort went into this. Very well done.

The material is layed out well and adds to the connection of information that has been surfacing recently. If you spent all that time and only reached one person (though that is not the case), it would be greatly worth it.

Don't mind the internet agents with the same, regurgitated garble. They're running out of ideas on how to combat the wealth of information being brought to the forefront. If I had the funds, I'd love to establish an agency that was solely predicated to discrediting the discreditors.

The suggestions that people have suppositioned to answer the question "what do we do?" are for the most part accurate. I would say firstly, you must find yourself. Discover who you truly are, your true origins. You are not John Clark from 123 Main St. You are an eternal soul that has reincarnated many times to teach yourself the infinite lessons of this matrix to graduate to higher realms/dimensions/densities. You do not have an ego for such a thing doesn't exist. Your material possessions have no value. Chances are most of your personality traits that you think you have don't really align with your true self. Finding your true alignment holds tremendous value.

This quest to seek the truth in yourself is a long journey but as you start to learn who you are, then you can help others begin to learn who they are. You can learn just wonders about yourself by teaching others about them. The words teach and learn are synonymous. Again, by helping one, you are helping the whole.

The ultimate goal is to achieve a mass collective consciousness. This is why the divide and conquer approach is so important to the elites. One could not imagine the capabilities we would have if we united several thousand people under one unified thought let alone several billion. The possibilities are endless that would ultimately result in the human existence everyone here so desperately wants even if they're not cognisant of it.

Thanks again CT. Peace

[edit on 4-9-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
CT, Very good thread, I have been banging on for years about the parasites in charge, here on Ats but also to friends and family. The biggest problem is getting through the lifetimes of brainwashing that the people undergo.

Some are aware, some are scared of the truth and then there are those who openly support the parasites and think that they are part of the team when in reality they are just mere pawns in the great game that is played out on a regular and reccuring basis. All things, events etc. are connected, nothing is random or just coincidence.

The likes of you and I and a few others continuously have to fight to lift the veil of ignorance and denial from those who are trapped in the matrix.
Keep up the good work, hopefully one day we will prevail and will advance from the material and money mind trap that ensnare so much of humanity.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief

...I had no idea i was a neo nazi, simply because i ... made a smart-ass comment about someone's vocabulary.

Well, that's quite an admission, on your part. Your mentality was disruptive, and your comment was intentionally off topic to disrupt ATS.

kidney thief: keep up the good work. your vision of me having ... a plot to disrupt ATS is a joke.

CT: Yeah, right.

kidney thief: I dont see how I am here to disrupt ATS when i was making a contibuting effort to the thread.

CT: your mentality is disruptive, you were/are being disruptive.

kidney thief: [I was only] reminding people to think critically and watch for bias/disinfo/slant.

CT: Yeah, right. That's real helpful, "Remember, think critically everyone."

"And watch for bias/disinfo/slant, too -- okay?"

Your disruptive attitude is condescending and not helpful.

I told everyone in the opening post the article was being submitted to ATS newsletter. ATS newsletter asks that you refer to other ATS posts.

kidney thief: YOU are disrupting ATS by making wild claims as people are neo-nazi contributors trying to taint peoples minds and stop to flow of information. I am here not as a disruptor but as a counterweight to the heavy amount of B*** Sh*t you are trying to heap onto everyone.

CT: Yeah, right. Your mentality is a counterweight taking you straight to the bottom. And your negativity and evil persistence in being disruptive continues to be off topic.

kidney thief: sounds like you are playing the same game that those you wish to destroy are playing.

CT: Yeah, right. Very perceptive and off topic comment, as usual.

kidney thief: how does that make you better than Them....?

CT: because you're not going to thieve my kidney, that's how.

kidney thief: BTW i do appreciate the time youve spent putting it together, and as i said i am fully interested in it.

CT: See how nice and constructive positive communication can be?

kidney thief: So why jump all over me and call me a neo nazi

CT: well, if you bothered to go to the urls, you'd see that ALL of the documentation is from people against the NWO/neo-Nazis ... and, you claim their documentation isn't documentation. What mentality and archetype does that make you?

kidney thief: because i mentioned that using other threads to back up your claims isnt the most direct and solid way to support your claims?

CT: you said it was 'cheap' for me to refer you to urls that contain documentation.

kidney thief: there could have been easier, more concise ways to present the info.

CT: so me putting in 9 months researching all this info and the last 40 hours immediately prior wasn't enough for you, you want to be spoon fed. I'll accept your apology for being disruptive, if you make it. I don't have the time to spoon-feed you or wet-nurse you. Or help you get off.

kidney thief: you've wasted valuable server space with this string of ridiculousness you are trying use people to get behind you.

CT: yeah, right ... what is your mentality projecting or your ego protecting? ...a bad relationship with daddy? your mentality is on the mirror of ATS, buddy.

kidney thief: You laid out your 'plan' for educating the people to the plight of the world, except you are using the same dirty tricks that the slimy politicians have used forever to get people behind their ideas.

CT: yeah, Mr. off topic ...we're all out to get you. and we will. and, like your premise, 'we're using dirty tricks, too. just like dadda and momma did'.

kidney thief: we need less of that in this world.

CT: there'd be less dirty and disruptive attitudes if you apologized for what you call your 'smart-ass' attitude, and realize there is more at stake here than the size of your... how should I say it. IQ isn't how far you can piss. It's how far your compassion can go. You say you agree with the opening post, but you haven't mentioned anything specific, just whined that you're not being spoon-fed, and that you actually have to exert a little bit of effort to get to the entire documenation.

kidney thief: i wasnt sayinganything against your info, simply on how you present it to those truly looking for unbiased info and proof about what is happening.

CT: isn't that starting off topic, by calling me and my work, 'cheap'? The only cheap thing around here is your ***. You continue to be disruptive.
If you want to clear the air and apologize for your cheap and what you call your 'wise-ass' remarks, you're thicker skinned than I am and you can take it. Putting out negativity to positive people because you've had a bad day is called 'projection', one externalizes what one hates about oneself (and/or one's parents), then projects and falsely perceives that it exists in others, then attacks them. Did you remember reading that in the opening post?

If you want to apologize for what you call your 'smart-ass' remarks that are very offensive and disruptive to ATS, and for which, people are banned from ATS ...then, your sincere apology may or may not be accepted by those you offended.

You seem to forget lives hang in the balance ... you seem to think the mental idea(l) archetype that is yours is permanent ... there is spiritual maturation available, as you know. One simply has to put their ego and judgmentalness aside, and REALLY work for the common good, and REALLY use compassion -- out of respect for the people who've paid too dearly for their lives because of the lack of compassion and understanding afforded them by others.

rsvp
---

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by kidney thief
for a professional editor of 40 years, your last post was full of clumsy, lengthy sentences that seemed to run off in 4 different ways at once. ... your post ... was a cheap shot linking your resources to ATS threads and posts ... as opposed linking directly to the Purely Factual evidence you claim to have ... Anyways, you've derailed your own thread, enjoy.
anyways, have a good one

Originally posted by thefreepatriot

signature
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
--Albert Einstein

you can say that, again.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Thanks for your input CT.

you're welcome. and, thank you for your insights, as well.

Zepherian: For those of you asking what can be done?

Well, it's quite simple really. Just keep disseminating the information ... [people are] not so much brainwashed ... they are simply mis-guided. Guide them, the majority of good honest people of the world, to the right direction and things change.

... spread ... core conspiracy theories until people realise they are conspiracy fact.

...And, what is reality but a consensus in the group mind?

CT: That's a very brilliant statement.

Zepherian: The elites are almost screwed. Almost.

...no fear ... keep saying what you think is right. Chances are, for most of you ...it will be

CT: thanks again for your clarity and conciseness.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mlmijyd

Originally posted by Realtruth
Let's say that we are all in agreement with this info.

What is the solution?

It will be ... easy to say when 'we all are in agreement', because
...no-one will subscribe to the lying media TV companies or ... 'newspapers'
...No-one would be part of a police force or army

hmmm. very interesting observation.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Let's say that we are all in agreement with this info. What is the solution?

Originally posted by mlmijyd
It will be ... easy to say when 'we all are in agreement', because
...no-one will subscribe to the lying media TV companies or ... 'newspapers'
...No-one would be part of a police force or army

hmmm. very interesting observation.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith
With all the debt slaves there are in the world its hardly surprising that people complain all the time ... They can't be bothered to get up off of their fat backsides and actually fight for their freedom, someone else can do it.

CT: sad, but true ...although you're maintaining your positivity, witnessed by your positive suggestions, (following).

DataWraith: Thats what the people in charge of the world actually want, they want the 'sheeple' lazy and ignorant of what is happening to them. I for one AM NOT going to let the wage slave in me continue on anymore.

CT: right on.

DataWraith: I get a decent enough wage and so does my wife, we work hard, pay our bills but they do mount up and we have had enough. That's all it takes people.

CT: Yes. I've always considered it a luxury to be able to help others, not an obligation. One can only help others if one if still alive.

DataWraith: a little change in your lives can have a HUGE impact on your futures. You won't be able to change the world by yourself as an individual but if enough people got together and paid off their debts [by] stopping [to do] bad things. Like smoking - keeps you addicted to the drugs and hence paying more money to them. Stop the gambling - might as well burn it stop them from getting it as well.

CT: Do you consider playing the stock market, gambling? Since you mentioned you work for the Bank of England, you probably realize that the former owers (you still get royalties) ... like the current private owners of the FED ... are the bankers who make the major money from "companies going public". The private bankers set the opening price of the stock and the number of shares to be sold. Then, only private bankers are allowed to bid on the stock the first day of trading, and bid up the "opening public price" of the stock, usually from about $10 to $60, or in some cases, $160. Then, the next day, when the public gets to buy, THEIR price is NOT $10 to by a share of stock, but $60 or $160.

Then, the private bankers, who decided how many millions of shares to sell in the first place, sell off a significant majority of their stock, and make millions and sometimes billions of dollars (UPS and ATS Wireless) in the first week of trading ... and, all the time maintain voting majority shares giving them "ownership" of the company.

DataWraith: Little things like me (stopping drinking 'diet coke' - which is poison anyways) can have a big boost ... if you can stop that small thing ... what else can you stop?

CT: right on. I've lost 11 pounds in 13 days, and am going for 50.

DataWraith: All it takes is will power but most people are too lazy and just want the easy life.

CT: your observations are full of insight and power.

DataWraith: Which is what these scumbags want. they got easy, you want easy. you pay for easy, they can give you more. its free for them to give you easy as you'll be happy paying over the odds for it.

CT: well said.

DataWraith: We have got off of our backsides and decided on a plan to pay off our debts and get the mortage paid off quicker so we won't be beholden to them anymore.

CT: that's great!

DataWraith: think of it if we ALL did that what would they do? they'd disappear into nothingness. they wont have anymore money being given to them, their resources will dwindle and they'd end up coming to us with their hands out.

CT: happy day.

DataWraith: it may take a couple of generations but if we are here after 2012 then it will be worth our while.

CT: yep.

DataWraith: In the quest for peace, our generation will have the hardest time adjusting to start the ball rolling.

CT: sad, but true.

DataWraith: Oh and by the way (not boasting) But I actually work for the Bank of England and the majority of the directors are really nice people. But then, crocodiles are always smiling.

CT: It's the richest people who can afford to act the nicest while they plunge the dagger between your shoulderblades. No one ever said that sociopaths and psychopaths can't be nice to whom they choose to be nice, to.

DataWraith: The last Governor Eddie George told the Mason's they couldn't hold meetings on the premises anymore... Good ol' Smokin Eddie.

CT: are you in the programming department, since I assume that 'DataWraith' means either 'drowning in data', or 'wrath of data'. I've noticed that true evil normally resides on the board of directors and most senior management, NOT in the employees working for a company, including the City of London, I mean, the Bank of England.

by the way, here's an interesting post on mortgages: here's an ATS post on housing: 'NO ONE! will believe you about the No. 1 NWO bank conspiracy – 6% fixed rate mortgage is really a 580% variable mortgage -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join