It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London bridge is falling down … shearing Sheeple to set them free

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

anything to add to the discussion at hand? no? just trying to distract attention from my points? allright, that's fine.

Thanks for the lesson. I am aware of the edit button. My reply was in fact to Amaterasu if you will notice. I addressed him (her?) first, and I did not switch midway through my post and start adressing him/her as the OP did I?

No in fact i continued to refer to you as a third party, explaining to ameratsu, and anyone else not anal enough to immediately conjure up a lengthy post on how to use posting functions, my stance on the information you chose to provide to back these claims. My post seems to read smoothly enough to me.

But for someone who bothered to list an apparent "ATS rule"

"The rules at ATS are not to quote more than a short paragraph or three sentences, whatever's less space."
you seemed to have forgotten about your worshipped rules which pertain to posts off-topic from the discussion.

Thanks for you time, tho.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Loeb
Nicely done, sport.

Nothing all that new, but dig the writing style.

Not really crazy about the word "sheeple", it sounds so Nu-Metal liner notes-esque and gets tossed around too much. But I can't think of a better word right now and it does get the point across.

Thanks very much. The writing style I rarely get to use, even though it's my best. I was able to use it here because I'd done a lot of documentation the last 8 months on my big string, and 40 hours of intensive summarizing just prior to spontaneously writing this.

I was freed in my writing style to be natural, because I could entirely document what I was saying with urls leading to external documentation, so use use creative energies at max warp because documentation was abundant.

I'm also not crazy about the word sheeple, particularly at first when I got to ATS 8 months ago, I didn't even know what it means. However, as you noted, it is recognized here on ATS and now I kind of like it.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief

anything to add to the discussion at hand? no? just trying to distract attention from my points? allright, that's fine.

I'm not trying to distract from your points, just trying to understand if you expected me to reply to any of them as if they were directed at me, or not.

... you seemed to have forgotten about your worshipped rules which pertain to posts off-topic from the discussion.

I was aware it could be interpreted as being off post, but I was so confused by your post, and after being a professional editor for 40 years, figured you were a newcomer because of your low points, and needed some pointers using tags because your reply seemed deranged in some way, like a danger signal.

It really never occured to me someone who is sarcastic may have low points because they may have been kicked off ATS in the past and came back as a new user with the same old sarcasm. Only time will tell. Or, someone have two different computers with two different i.d.'s. As I say, time will tell because of implicit attitudes that stink in one's writing style that, like the analyses by a handwriting expert reveal forgery.

kidney thief said: the fact that it is Obvious what is happening, where the pieces all fit, and where it is all going, to us outsiders.

CT: What are you outside of? It's not clear. And, what's the inside you're outside of. Integrity?

kidney thief: But to use a majority of resource from ATS threads as the Evidence is a little cheap.

CT: at least it's not stupid. And, on the contrary, it's very expensive. Forty immediate hours went into preparing the documentation for that post, which apparently escapes you because you didn't go to the links that link to the documentation, then read the material, then read the additional links on that material, and go back to the sources and documentation the link trail goes to.

kidney thief: The links are to posts that CounterTerrorist himself made -- meaning that you get his spin/bias/persuasian with the information ... In effect by doing this he is telling you how you should interpret the data and information, how you should feel about it.

CT: It's called a premise and argument backed up with documentation.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
for a professional editor of 40 years, your last post was full of clumsy, lengthy sentences that seemed to run off in 4 different ways at once. I was a bit confused at what you were getting at, kind of like the chart you posted. I'll have to go back and take a third or fourth look at them both.

anyway its pretty obvious what i was saying about your post. Yes i think it was a cheap shot linking your resources to ATS threads and posts that you yourself has made because it only adds the spin, emotion and bias that you are presenting to them in the linked-to thread, as opposed linking directly to the Purely Factual evidence you claim to have. Easy as pie, makes sense to me. it doesnt matter if i invite you to comment on my views on that, feel free, you don't need my permission. To me, the fact that you are pretending to be confused about it shows that you simply have no response and acknowledge what are doing. Deflect away. BTW im not villifying what you are doing; just pointing out to those who may not pay attentoin, that its not just the MSM that has ways of getting you to think in line with their agenda.
Anyways, you've derailed your own thread, enjoy.
These posts have nothing to do with the info you are trying to put out there, and my original post was simply meant as an aside to those who forget their critical thinking skills when they come to ATS. Im actually very interested in this subject, and you've made some great points about the sheeple mentality and the farm we're being bred in; for one to see this the proof very much indeed is all around you everyday if you pay attention.
anyways, have a good one

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Anyways, you've derailed your own thread, enjoy.

At least we know now what your intentions are ... to disrupt ATS.

These posts have nothing to do with the info you are trying to put out there,

At least we know now what your intentions are ... to disrupt ATS.

I think you're the same archetype as the neo-nazi that was kicked off last week and have two computers and two names. So when this mentality or lack of same get kicked off for being disruptive it simply comes back on the other computer and thinks it can fool people. But as I told it before, its attitude of sarcasm betrays its true disruptive intentions. It's signature of no compassion. Now I see it sending its posts to other neo-nazis around the world and having them post them under their I.D.s, very cunning, but transparent because of the identical stench.

As a matter of FACT, in attacking amaterasu in this string, its mentality is really defending this reply, of a fellow from Germany, whose response that my original post has no documentation is also misguided as your similar comment: here's the ATS post in this thread that I'm referring to --
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by dave420

Got any evidence other than ATS posts?
No? Really?

this is amaterasu's post: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I wondered what the comment was referring to ... now I see teams, working together to cause disruption at ATS.

and here's my reply to that lie because the person, like you, make false claims that my post has no documentation, it also applies to you and is directly on post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

amaterasu criticized him, and you criticized amaterasu, then your mentality lied and said my post has no documentation -- and used the same watery argument the neo-nazi who got kicked off last week used, trying to deny how obvious this bent mentality both share, is -- unless you're one and the same person. But, what are the odds of that? ...100%

now I'm thinking of a real conspiracy all right, of a neo-nazi cell with several computers ... and several with several i.d.'s and names they use to disrupt ATS, and they send its negative, disruptive posts to other neo-nazis for them to post on ATS for each other, and think they can't be detected because they, like cowards, are hiding behind each other and hiding their true intentions by using dupes, clones and walk-ins.

Furthermore, you have no idea what my post is talking about, or you wouldn't be trying to derail it. You don't agree with it, you're just pretending you do, in order to derail it. But you can't derail it, you can't erase the truth any more than you can fill the empty mirror you stare into.

The scumbags of existance reek like a skunk. They are detectable by their archetype. Opps, back on post, again about evil archetypes with no idea what my original post is about.

You cloaked your true intention of disrupting this post by claiming to agree with me, then saying the post was obvious, when it is not.

All you've done is attack me.

You've not said one intelligent thing about the content of the post. All you do is lie, misrepresent, and attack.

guess we'll have to put up with neo-nazis until they get kicked off again, or until their shill who they send their posts to post, is kicked off. but, since they're in a conspiratorial network to sabotage ATS, and there are several ... now I understand why it was suggested I ignore the disrupters, (see below).

-----

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Bravo Bravo... great job op one of the best posts I have seen here on ats.. Ignore the NWO disinfo agents here.. its clear who they are.

p.s. here's thefreepatriot's signature

signature
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
--Albert Einstein

you can say that, again.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

Got any evidence other than ATS posts?

No? Really?

The reason you don't see evidence anywhere is because you expect everything in this world to be hand feed and done for you. It is the exact reason we are in this mess, people who expect everything important will be hand feed for them in that little box we call a tube.

And it doesn't take "proof" for anyone with logic to figure out the big picture. The proof is everywhere. The only thing someone can't prove is that the intentions of the people are bad. But if people can't see that bigger things are happening then people simply aren't paying attention.

Not to mention people who expect this "proof" to be 1 liners or 30 second sound bites or you aren't interested. "Proof" for people means simply means someone on the media saying so, or the majority of people saying so. If it came on the news, people would accept it plain as day no questions asked. But because it doesn't come from their pre-approved new source, then nope can't be true.

I see people like this all the time. It's like talking to a newscaster or pundit as all I hear repeated is that same crap over and over. And as soon as someone goes outside the converstations of the media, it's straight to name calling and other outs like "prove it".

The way we are going can only lead to 1 thing. Take the republican and democrat parties. Take just the government each side is in favor of, and don't consider the things they are against. What do you end up with? THAT is where we are heading. A 100% authoritarian government. And until people recognize the 10th amendment and quit abusing the general welfare clause of the constitution which takes us from a country of limited government to a country of limited rights you can bet your salary it's not going to change.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

for a professional editor of 40 years, your last post was full of clumsy, lengthy sentences that seemed to run off in 4 different ways at once. I was a bit confused at what you were getting at, kind of like the chart you posted. I'll have to go back and take a third or fourth look at them both.
... anyways, have a good one

The reason you can't understand the charts I posted and find them confusing may be because they were done by intelligent men and women in Congress. www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's called an organizational chart. It lists Rothschild at the top, then lists all the interlocking directorate of international bankers that own the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve Bank.

There are 70 charts.

All you do is criticize and attack and make negative comments about positive work. It reminds me of the subject of what my original post is describing, a product of a negative, evil archetype that exists to disrupt ATS and claim documentation of evil doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
thats very interesting read thanks

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ryan atwood
thats very interesting read thanks

I appreciate your comment. As you can see in this string from reading some of the comments, a few folks on ATS are bent. All they do is attack what is good. They are the folks the opening post is describing, whose archetype is evil. They are bent on disrupting the truth on ATS.

So, thanks very much for your comment. A little positivity goes a long way. I just tremble to think of all the wars caused by the folks described in the opening post, that are going on today, caused by the disrupters of goodness and compassion.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

I really liked what you said, thank you for your replay and very good evidence too.

Thanks a million.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Yeah yeah that's all very well and good but can someone explain something to me,

When the NWO is crushed, responsible governments put in place and the financial system overturned, what would I have to do to get a bigger house, who decides who deserves what?

Thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

"Proof" for people means simply means someone on the media saying so, or the majority of people saying so. If it came on the news, people would accept it plain as day no questions asked. But because it doesn't come from their pre-approved new source, then nope can't be true."

Too true, they have come to rely on the media for their view of the world, they see it as their only window to see whats going on 'outside'.

"Let's say that we are all in agreement with this info.

What is the solution?"

IMO, nothing. At the moment, there is nothing we can do, we are the outsiders, we are the threat in the eye of the people at the moment the best we can do is show people how to ask questions, get them to question what they have been indoctrinated from childhood to believe, this is our only way that I can see, for now, until 'they' make a move, otherwise, we will be labled the next terrorists.

If we can get them to question what they see around them, then maybe they will start to see the cesspit, that these people have turned this place into. It doen't matter if they agree with what you see, only that they see.

Good thread, Flag!

EMM

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Christ what a great post

if more of us could communicate as well as this the world would suerly start to become a better place.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by spitefulgod
Yeah yeah that's all very well and good

I think you're missing the point of the post.

but can someone explain something to me,

When the NWO is crushed, responsible governments put in place and the financial system overturned, what would I have to do to get a bigger house,

Build it. Cut the wood or make the bricks and build it. Do it yourself. Learn how.

who decides who deserves what?

You do.

The myths of 'scarcity' and 'survival of the fittest' are used to steer the sheeple to the slaughterhouse.

Let me see if I can locate a post for you. For example, in German or Greenland or where-ever (you'll have to read the post) EVERY CHILD is given about sum total $130,000 divided into monthly increments until they're 18 or until they finish college. Several countries do this. Why not the U.S.? Are we chicken? No. Sheep. --'Is it true EVERY German child in Germany gets 800euros a month free?'--www.abovetopsecret.com...

here's an ATS post on housing: 'NO ONE! will believe you about the No. 1 NWO bank conspiracy – 6% fixed rate mortgage is really a 580% variable mortgage -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Thanks for your input CT.

For those of you asking what can be done?

Well, it's quite simple really. Just keep disseminatiing the information. Despite the sometimes perjorative terms conspiracy theorists atribute to the "sheeple" or the "joe six packs" of this world, the reality is they are thinking human beings like everyone else. The human brain is more or less universal, and I think one lesson a lot of ATS'ers haven't gotten yet is that sometimes the lack of a formal education system can be an advantage. Most of the unaware hold great potential because of this. They're no so much brainwashed, which is more the terrirtory of the white collar worker and the academics of this world, they are simply missguided. Guide them, the majority of good honest people of the world, to the right direction and things change.

So really all that has to be done is spread the core conspiracy theories untill people realise they are conspiracy fact.

I hope the elites don't realise this soon, or they will have to shut down sites like ATS to survive. This is a nexus, a memetic breeding ground that, for a few years now, has spread conspiracy theorys far and wide. And what is reality but a consensus in the group mind?

The elites are almost screwed. Almost.

So, no fear, and keep saying what you think is right. Chances are, for most of you, that it will be

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
Let's say that we are all in agreement with this info.

What is the solution?

It will be very easy to say when 'we all are in agreement' because no-one will subscribe to the lying media TV companies or so called 'newspapers' etc. No-one would vote for any of the main parties of their countries as they are part of the problem and you voting for them gives them a mandate to continue enslaving your through their self serving policies. No-one would be part of a police force or army (see above for why). We’d all just stop paying taxes that funds all of the above.

If anyone says he/she lives in a free world then I’ll ask 1 question. Do you pay taxes to your government? If yes then you’re a slave!

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mlmijyd

I wouldn't mind paying taxes for a true democracy. As it is now, even part of what I pay does work in my interest. Roads don't pave themselves you know...

But point taken, you're right about a significant portion of the taxes applied on us.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
With all the debt slaves there are in the world its hardly surprising that people complain all the time, they look for something easy and completely unchangable to moan about. They can't be bothered to get up off of their fat backsides and actually fight for their freedom, someone else can do it.
Thats what the people in charge of the world actually want, they want the 'sheeple' lazy and ignorant of what is happening to them. I for one AM NOT going to let the wage slave in me continue on anymore. I get a decent enough wage and so does my wife, we work hard, pay our bills but they do mount up and we have had enough. Thats all it takes people.
Wake up and realise that with a little change in your lives can have a HUGE impact on your futures. You won't be able to change the world by yourself as an individual but if enough people got together and paid off their debts but stopping the bad things. Like smoking - keeps you addicted to the drugs and hence paying more money to them . Stop the gambling - might as well burn it stop them from getting it as well.
Little things like me ( stopping drinking 'diet coke' - which is poison anyways) can have a big boost, if you can stop that small thing , what else can you stop?
All it takes is will power but most people are too lazy and just want the easy life. Which is what these scumbags want. they got easy , you want easy. you pay for easy , they can give you more. its free for them to give you easy as you'll be happy paying over the odds for it....
We have got off of our backsides and decided on a plan to pay off our debts and get the mortage paid off quicker so we won't be beholden to them anymore.
think of it if we ALL did that what would they do? they'd disappear into nothingness. they wont have anymore money being given to them, their resources will dwindle and they'd end up coming to us with their hands out. it may take a couple of generations but if we are here after 2012 then it will be worth our while. In the quest for peace , our generation will have the hardest time adjusting to start the ball rolling.

Oh and by the way (not boasting ) But I actually work for the Bank of England and the majority of the directors are really nice people..But then crocodiles are always smiling..
The last Governor Eddie George told the Mason's they couldn't hold meetings on the premises anymore...Good ol' Smokin Eddie.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DataWraith

Oh and by the way (not boasting ) But I actually work for the Bank of England and the majority of the directors are really nice people..But then crocodiles are always smiling..

For some reason I found this absolutely hilarious. Reptilians, gotta luv em

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   

SO then it's everyman for himself?? What if I decide to build a house and someone takes it from me? What if I was disabled and could not build a house, maybe the current system isn't so bad after all.

I wouldn't mind toppling the bank cartels though, that would at least give me 25% extra cashoooola!

I know it's not what you're saying but I don't see how a cashless society can exists especially when in some areas the bad guys will always outnumber the good guys, you can't change human nature.. unfortunately.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join