It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London bridge is falling down … shearing Sheeple to set them free

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
London bridge is falling down … shearing Sheeple to set them free of conspiracy

The ‘money-issuing class’ of 2008
--------------------------------------
Is the ‘Holocaust’ and ‘holocausts’ conspiracy of death the governing archetype, archangels and mental architecture ‘Sheeple’ must comply to? –or, is it possible for the truth, or love, to set them free? The difference between freedom and slavery is the same difference between spirituality and organized religion, which is the same difference between peace and war, (www.abovetopsecret.com...
), which is the same difference between redistributing wealth equally and oligarchy (centralization of wealth) (www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

In reality, the ‘Holocaust’ and all the many ‘holocausts since, in our family’s lifetime were caused by the same people, who additionally financed both sides of each conflict, and who social engineer ‘sheeple’. In short, these evil people who create Sheeple are referred to as, ‘the money-issuing class’ (www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

Sheeple live in dreams governed by pre-programmed externalizations and projections of their unconscious desires and fears in elegantly obsessive-compulsive architectures built of lies upon lies heaped over emotional scars of hurt feelings, all created by the money-issuing class corporate media that runs on blood, drugs and sex in order to breed ignorance and low self-esteem, the inability to provide meaningful jobs, victimizing us and our children generation over generation. [About 200 multinational-transnational corporations control ... and their shareholders own ... over 95% of all private business not owned by individual privateers, and are reaping most of the benefit. …all of this economic activity employs only 0.3 per cent of the global workforce.~ Big Oil & the War on Drugs and Terrorism, by Siegfried E. Tischler.]

For example, how many of us are conversant, knowingly, that Saudi Arabia not only positioned bin Laden, but also is a ‘front’ ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) for the Fed and City of London and the Christian, Vatican Catholic, Jewish and German international ‘acceptance bankers’ that form the interlocking directorate of the Fed, Bank of England, and populate ‘The City of London’ aka ‘The Crown’. ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) (Acceptance banking is a form of banking transfer of capital that allows a paper contract with signature of buyer and seller to become accepted international ‘monetary currency’.)

Yet, we all like James Bond fighting to save ‘The Crown’ … but many fail to recognize about 18% of what in common error is referred to as, ‘The British Empire’ is actually owned by Britain … and, the other 82% is owned by, ‘The Crown’ (an independent, recognized sovereign state, and is not subject to British rule.Britain owned and ruled the white colonies, and The Crown owned and ruled the colonies of color (www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

And how few of us realize al Qaeda, like the CIA, MI-6 and BND, are simply mercenaries working for the City of London, Bundesbank, Bank of England, and Federal Reserve board..

While the Nazis set about their gruesome tasks ( www.abovetopsecret.com... ), we overlook that Hitler was financed by the Christian, Jewish and German bankers that form the interlocking directorate of the Fed, Bank of England, and Bundesbank, all contained in ground zero at the City of London aka “The Crown” (a separate sovereign state independent from Britain).

Like cancer, this archetype (or un-noticed governing mental idea(l), for whatever celestial and divine reason, expresses itself as evil manifest in the series of privately-owned central banks. (Not to mention the Bank of England was nationalized in the 1950’s, however, the interlocking directorate still receives royalties.) For example, MI-6’s Jonestown experiment to enslave blacks featured City of London’s Tavistock-U.S. State Dept. Operations Directorate, Section 6. Project Blue: Resettlement of 34 Level 4 subjects. Level 4 degree of mind control subject Level 4 "sleepers" programmed assassins Level 5 triggers activate programming to annihilate entire group through gun fire (www.abovetopsecret.com... ). That’s how they make disposable mercenaries and assassins …just mix in a little MK-ULTRA drugs like sodium pentathol (truth serum), chloral hydrate (hypnotic), Demerol (heroin), thalium (confuses thinking) and add electro-shock or other torture until Sheeple ‘see the light’ (www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

In the U.S. Fed, for example, the royalties or interest rate on the national debt paid by the taxpayers to the private and international interlocking banking directorate, is 300 billion dollars a year, constituting unconstitutional and organized crime by the ‘bluebloods’ of The Social Register, or more commonly, The Blue Book, which lists the American ruling families of great wealth which run the U.S., (according to ‘Who Rules America’, by William Domhoff) – to the tune of a perpetually enslaving debt of 9 trillion dollars.

However, above this ruling class sits what I have termed, ‘the money-issuing class’ aka the private owners of the central bank in each country. In the U.S., of course, that’s the Fed.

Sheeple fail to know or understand George Herbert Walker Bush and Lee Harvey Oswald had the same best friend, one Count Sergei De Mohrenshieldt (www.abovetopsecret.com...
)…and that Oswald, David Ferrie and Barry Seal (the greatest U.S.-CIA drug dealer until he was ordered killed then replaced by Oliver North serving the Contras and Monzer al-Kassar the co-owner of the annual Syrian opium poppy harvests) served in the same Civil Air Patrol Unit that ran CIA heroin and coc aine throughout the Tri-Border Area of South America (a CIA-MI-6-BND Islamic narcoterrorist and money laundering Mecca) …Sheeple are intentionally addicted to food, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, drugs and so overeat and/or are poisoned by the U.S. food and drug industry – which is owned by the U.S. military-industrial complex, which is owned by the banks that own the oil industry, which are all owned by the interlocking international banking directorate of the Fed, Bank of England and City of London.

Sheeple fail to know or understand that George Bush and Dick Cheney and Rumsfeld and the whole cancerous crew of pirates that imposed The New American Century themselves are totally responsible for WTC/911 and should be scourged and purged.
(Bill Clinton authorized Donald Rumsfeld's company ABB Inc. to sell two light water nuclear reactors to North Korea.)–Randeep Ramesh,The two faces of Rumsfeld, The Guardian, London, 9 May 2003.
www.guardian.co.uk...

Getting fat is our newest social engineering tool to fatten the Sheeple’s children for slaughter
-----------------------------------------------
Who cares that the Fourth Reich came out of the closet with 180 billion dollars of war booty in 1945-dollars (www.abovetopsecret.com... and www.abovetopsecret.com... ) and is no longer just the NWO, but has morphed into the CNWO – the imposition of the fascist Chinese in to the fascist City of London-controlled central bank enslavement mafia machine?

Sheeple have no vocabulary of immortality
---------------------------------------------------------
( www.abovetopsecret.com... ) The threat of 2012 is the time-machine child of “The Crown” money-issuing class archetype, the architectonic of ideas that is eternal – in this case – eternal evil. Human passion is a time machine. Good and evil are the accelerator and steering wheel. Love is the kill button on ‘the machine’. We sit in a vehicle with eternal controls, and dream we are mortal incarnate spirit, but we are immortal pieces of scrapbooks of spiritual-genetic scraps strung together in DNA codes with plenty of empty parking spaces for repossessions or impersonations. Sheeple have no vocabulary of immortality – that was stripped from us long ago in order to render us wage-slaves and cannon fodder.

The soldiers change, but the war remains the same
---------------------------------------------------------
We are scarred with the mark of the beast between our eyes, the fierce rivalry between the three largest oil companies: Shell, Exxon, British Petroleum in their effort to march through Russia & India to wipe out the United States and colonialize China. Who owns these oil companies? (The interlocking directorate of the Fed, Bank of England, Bundesbank, City of London, Citibank, Deutsch Bank.) ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )

And, you know what, the petroleum industry & opium (heroin) trade can’t be separated. You can’t do it, you can’t separate the money-issuing class from the terrorists – because they’re the same archetype and in their materialized spiritual flesh employ and deploy each other (www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

[edit on 2-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Quite an awesome read!

Although I picked up a detail here and there I was unaware of, overall, this was something I had pieced together already - just not so cohesively.

Thanks for the clarity and cohesion.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Nicely done, sport.

Nothing all that new, but dig the writing style.

Not really crazy about the word "sheeple", it sounds so Nu-Metal liner notes-esque and gets tossed around too much. But I can't think of a better word right now and it does get the point across.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Yes, that is basically what is going on.

All that is needed is to the bridge the link to the elitists that actually run the whole show, and you have accountability for the lion's share of the world's wrongs.

And this accountability is moral, it is no pointless penny counting of a fiat currency.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Let's say that we are all in agreement with this info.

What is the solution?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

What is the solution?

I think you know the solution -- everyone does -- you just haven't brought it out of yourself.

let's look at your assumption: 'if we're all in agreement, then what is the solution?' -- the question isn't really the best you can ask ...because you haven't really taken the time and trouble to define 'what it is', what 'what' is ...that we're all in agreement with, that you're asking for a solution, for.

If you take the time to think about what your question is, and express it clearly, then the answer you're looking for will be contained in the question you ask.

Want to try it? Just ask a specific question, and I'll give you a specific answer showing that you already know the answer.

All this being said, here's the answer to the (too general) question you asked. You asked, "Let's say we're all in agreement w/this info. What is the solution."

Here's your fitting, (too general) answer:
Since we're all in agreement with this info, the solution is to fix it.

I'll give you a hint: IF you take the time to read ALL of the url references that document the orig post, THEN you will be able to ask more specfic questions ...since the documentation implies it is proof of something. You just have to rely on your intuition or logic (your choice) to figure out WHAT IT IS (the underlying assumption -- or 'premise') that the documentation is proving.

If you can be a bit more articulate and on topic about this 'premise' you're searching for, that you want a 'solution' for, I'll help you see how you already know the answer to the question(s) you're asking.

The answer, or solution, you're seeking must come from you, not me. You've got to earn it to learn it.

[edit on 3-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

What is the solution?

I surely hope that most here are in an agreement to this info by now. It is so easy to see now.

The solution..........

Easy to say hard to do, that is for dam sure.

We need to educate "Joe Six Pack" and find a way for them to really care about the information that we are trying to spread. That is the hard part!

You see "Joe Six Pack" is too busy working and paying the bills and when he or she is not doing that the most important thing to them is their next favorite TV show or the next big Football game and who will play, and try to guess at the boring mundane strategies they will use to smash into the other team while they eat chips and drink bear and not have to use their brains or care about anything.

Then we have a big chunk of our nation that buys into the fake political two party system and they ignorantly and faithfully serve a corrupt and failed ideology that keeps the NWO war machine pumping just by simply promoting a term we all know two well, "Support Our Troops". We call these people Neocons and they are so programed and their mind is so stuck in supporting the war machine that they will fight to their deaths before they will wake up and see the truth.

So how do we wake up these two groups of people?

You can't talk to them, they refuse to the max!

They will yell and yell and say show me the proof where is the evidence and you will say that the evidence is all around you let me show you, and they wont give you the time of day to show them.

So I give up, I think the only way for these people to wake up is to just sit back and wait for the catastrophic failure of our economy's our governments and social structures of our countries and then I think more people will start to wake up. Sad but true.

But in the mean time Alex Jones and his crew are doing an awesome job. However I don't think that many people can do what they do.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
So how do we wake up these two groups [Joe SixPack & NeoCons] of people?

You can't talk to them, they refuse to the max!

They will yell and yell and say show me the proof where is the evidence and you will say that the evidence is all around you let me show you, and they wont give you the time of day to show them.

Perhaps the only line to combat joe & neo is beat them at their own game: quote a religious authority they respect and fear.

The Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

--Tell them they have failed in the most simple aspect of life, the respect of life. They act against The Golden Rule. Don't argue with them. Just make your statement and extract yourself from their presence before they become violent ... because, they will become violent.

Tell them they are demons. How are they going to argue with that?

Just dismiss them for what they are and go on with doing your good work. You have accomplished a lot to get through all the b.s. in life, and have achieved a clear mind and clear heart.

They will understand as soon as their loved ones die of natural causes, and not before, that there is something in the universe greater than beer and football and hurting others. You can't instill this wisdom in them, life is an individual journey, where we all learn the hard way.

Can you imagine everyone going through eternity together. Practice dismissing demons here without offending them. We have the power to exclude ourselves from their presence, and continue our fight to speak up for those too weak or victimized to protect themselves. That is the ultimate 'humanity'.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

Got any evidence other than ATS posts?

No? Really?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
All that is needed is to bridge the link to the elitists that actually run the whole show,

Thanks for your response.

I've collected some of that info (see charts, below). The charts (below) are work of Congress w/a commentary by Eustace Mullins, also at -- www.my2012.4t.com and www.my2012.4t.com...

I've also asked Jim Marrs to help me put together a comprehensive list, but he never responded -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, here's another attempt: www.abovetopsecret.com...

charts:

here's some eye-candy: Pope kissing Koran (since Koran is based on the New and Old Testaments)

and, City of London/Fed's CIA at work playing the corporate media

and here's dessert as a reminder:

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I really liked what you said, thank you for your replay and very good evidence too.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave420

No? Really?

Hmmmm. Again, dave, you show your incompetence in cohesive thinking. The evidence is right there to see. What is your interest here at ATS?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
you don't need evidence...all the evidence has been, and will continue to sit right in front of you plain as day.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

wow you used the word Cohesive or a derivitive of, three times in two posts... Word of the Day calendar anyone?

First I'd like to say I agree with CounterTerrorist for the most part, because ive had it explained to me before more Cohesively than above and well, the fact that it is Obvious what is happening, where the pieces all fit, and where it is all going, to us outsiders.

But to use a majority of resource from ATS threads as the Evidence is a little cheap. The links are to posts that CounterTerrorist himself made -- meaning that you get his spin/bias/persuasian with the information, instead of him linking to his original, factual sources (in most cases). In effect by doing this he is telling you how you should interpret the data and information, how you should feel about it. Granted, this is the reason for Forums in the first place, a space to sound off opinions and ideas... but he's laid out his agenda already on how to educate people and get them to see the light, and he's simply following what he's preaching.

Besides, so much disinfo is flying thru these boards, we all know it... why get someone to wade through it all again to get to the chestnut

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

No? Really?

Hmmmm. Again, dave, you show your incompetence in cohesive thinking. The evidence is right there to see. What is your interest here at ATS?

really.

No? Really?

duh. you obviously haven't looked at even one of the ATS posts you're attacking, because each one has documentation.

Let me give you a hint. You are supposed to click on the url references. After you click on them, a new post will come up. Oh, hey, there are more url references in those posts.

That means, you are supposed to click on them, too.

But, it's not enough just to click on them. You actually have to read them. Then, you have to think about what you read.

Then you will not ridicule the references to the ATS posts that are filled with documentation, as not having any documentation.

Why would you say there is not documentation, when there is documentation in the ATS posts.

[edit on 4-9-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Bravo Bravo... great job op one of the best posts I have seen here on ats.. Ignore the NWO disinfo agents here.. its clear who they are.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief

First I'd like to say I agree with CounterTerrorist for the most part...

Thanks for your time and your comments.

I think I may or may not have misunderstood your original reply, because it was also quoting and replying to another response that was made by someone else in this thread, as well as replying to my OP (original post).

I try to always go back and re-read the post I've made after it's posted. If it's not entirely clear who it is that is talking, then I try to make it clear. (You have about 12 hours to make changes in a post, then it locks you out.)

If my post when I'm re-reading it isn't clear, then I try to make it clear by doing the following:

CT said: so and so.

Kidney Thief said: so and so.

Amaterasu said: so and so.

That way I try to avoid confusion about who is saying what. Otherwise, it can get very confusing when commenting on several others' comments, in the same post.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by thefreepatriot
Bravo Bravo... great job op one of the best posts I have seen here on ats. Ignore the NWO disinfo agents here... it's clear who they are.

Thanks very much for the compliment. It took me 8 months of research to get much of the immediate documentation -- before I could write freely(not to mention about 20 years to get all of the documentation). And it took 40 hours last week going over my big string and condensing everything, and when I was finished condensing everything, this writing bubbled out, totally speaking for itself authoritatively backed by documentation.

The last 8 months I've been collecting my documentation as much as possible -- now, at last, I can state my premises and arguments and conclusions the way I did in this post and write freely ...and, document my facts.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

I really liked what you said, thank you for your replay and very good evidence too.

Thank you very much. I'm trying to do my best work here, at ATS.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
Quite an awesome read!

Although I picked up a detail here and there I was unaware of, overall, this was something I had pieced together already - just not so cohesively.

Thanks for the clarity and cohesion.

Thanks very much. It was a very spontaneous piece of writing that followed 40 hours last week of summarizing all of my posts in my big thread.

I think the clarity and cohesion was a gift to me by my subconscious for the 40 hours of work it took going over the documentation first. I can take credit for the writing style, but the clarity and cohesion was a gift from my intuition.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join