It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something will happen before election day.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
according to Lindsey Williams, as mentioned on Project Camelot's main page...

-The price of a barrel of oil will rise a little more [Note: $150, according to Williams' May 29 interview on Out There TV]. Then an announcement will be made of the discovery of huge oil reserves "North of Russia" and in Indonesia. These will flood the market with oil and the price will drop to $50 a barrel.

-That will bankrupt the Arab nations - who will be forced to dump their dollar reserves.

-That will in turn effectively bankrupt the US, and "America will see a financial collapse from which it will take years to recover".

-Following that will come the North American Union and the Amero.

-Additionally, Williams was told that "something will happen shortly before the election" which will ensure that McCain becomes President.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

All of the polls say Obama will win. I don't know how Obama would lose at this point. Like someone else said, Obama is the start in a good change for America.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The polls clearly indicate an Obama win. I'm not sure about exactly how many "sure things" in past Presidential elections just a few weeks out - lost.

There's the famous picture of Truman holding up the newspaper that read, "Dewey Wins!"

Lots of things could happen, and Obama scares too many people. The most certain way of ensuring his loss would a be another world military crisis. Israel bombs Iran, another Georgia, on and on.

I don't imagine Israel would like to see Obama win, and so we'll have to wait and see if whether they allow him to be elected, or whether they want him to inherit one big **it storm.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by dooper

I dont know where you are getting your news from but the last time I checked a lot of people like him. Also he isn't anti Semitic. I dont want to go into this but a lot of the things you said were false.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Don't any of the Obama supporters find it odd that our enemies want Obama to win?

How can we vote for Barrack Hussein Obama over John McCain a war hero?

Furthermore, I simply do not agree with Obama's economics.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

Prove it. Link me to a reliable source, not a blog website or a website that says Obama has ties to terrorists that this is true. Also, I an fairly liberal in my stance with the economy so it seems like we are opposites, I dont think the rich should get a break, but to each their own.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Both Obama and McCain (plus all the other sidekicks) are actors in a soap opera called "The 2008 Elections" and people watch it with fascination everyday to see who's doing what to whom and who has the biggest secret. It has a bigger fan base than "General Hospital", "All My Children" and all the other make-believe crap on daytime TV put together.

If something happens before election day, you can guarantee it was all part of the "script".

My vote is for Ron Paul. But who else is watching the "Ron Paul" show? Sadly... not enough.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Things will be very interesting if McCain wins by a very tiny margin, yet Obama wins the popular vote. Unlikely scenario, but imagine the backlash and rioting if the Democrats feel another stolen election from under their noses again. Look out.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
At this point if something happens I will be convinced our government is behind it, but I don't expect any sort of attack because I frankly believe the credit crisis was rigged to get Obama in office. That was our October surprise.

The polls all indicated that Kerry and Gore were ahead at this time of the year and we all know how that turned out. I do believe Obama will win because of fraudulent voting. I suppose the Republicans deserve it after the past two elections.

I'm going to vote for McCain for the heck of it (don't worry I live in a very red state) because I don't trust Obama as far as I could drop kick him and I dislike majority of his supporters around the net. After this election I'm never getting involved in the elections again nor will I ever vote again. It's all rigged anyway these days. I can't stand watching people being manipulated by the media; it's totally disgusting and over the top this year.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seeker Mom

Actually the polls showed Kerry and Gore losing. I don't know where you Republicans get your false information from, but, not much of the stuff you're saying is true.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I disagree. I think things would be disappointing if we had a repeat of the 00 elections. I would like to see a Democratic President.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
delete

[edit on 14-10-2008 by solarstorm]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

The only way McCain wil win the election at this point is if.

A. Something comes out discrediting Obama's legal eligibility to the presidency.

B. Right wing claims to Obamas ties to terrorist groups are proven.

C. A blunder so huge even his followers will turn against him.

D. Michelle Obama's supposed college thesis paper which is supposedly full or racist remarks is made public, if it exists.

E. Assasination

If Obama wins, which I think he will at this point. Does that mean the evil republican party maybe isn't as bad as people have been saying for 8 years?

If they are that evil wouldn't they have had a plan up there sleeves to ensure a McCain presidency.

Maybe they want to lose?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905

I see. I am as confident that Obama will win this year as I was that John Kerry will lose. Now, to answer your questions...

If Obama wins, which I think he will at this point. Does that mean the evil republican party maybe isn't as bad as people have been saying for 8 years?

If they are that evil wouldn't they have had a plan up there sleeves to ensure a McCain presidency.

Maybe they want to lose?

I don't think the Republican party is evil, but, I just think the current Republican party in charge is purely evil, and, they have lost touch with the American people. I think they lost in touch with the American people by not focusing on the issues! I think Obama is going to win because he has voters empathy.

I think they had a plan to win. They expected to distract voters from the issues and to get people to stop talking about the economy by trying to tie him to terrorists. They knew they aren't going to win by focusing on the issues.

I doubt they want to lose. They are losing their majority in the senate, so, the last thing they are going to want to lose is the Presidency.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Frank,
It does not matter what George Bush did. Even if George Bush personally discovered the cure for aids, the Dems would have still hammered him. He just could not do anything right or good according to the liberals. Try to understand that the conservatives do not control hardly any of the media and we have had liberal propaganda shoved down our throats. For years now. The Dems are so desperate to win they will do just about anything to make that happen.
I am not saying that I agree with everything George Bush has done, but I do ask you to take a closer look and do some more digging to find the truth.
How are you going to know what the truth is if all you watch and read is controlled by the liberals?
I think you misunderstood my previous post and I was not referring to domestic terrorists. I meant that people like Chavez, Achmedinajad, and groups like Al Qaeda want Obama to win.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SailorinAZ

Actually, the leader of Iran has said that he doesn't care who win the Presidential elections, and, I think during the 2004 Presidential elections Osama Bin Laden said it wouldn't matter who won (Democrat or Republican), and, also, not to mention, I don't that Hugo Chavez has said anything about the Presidential elections so far. That's why I said that... you can't just say things without proof. Yes, a lot of people globally want Obama to win, but, that's not why I want Obama to win.

As far as knowing the truth, I am all for progress, if the Democrats can make the nation better, then I am all for it. I am not brainwashed by liberal media or conservative media. The way I see it is that Obama and John McCain are two different personalities, while they are working under the same agenda, I would rather have the President that would not run this nation into the ground, if you see what I'm saying.

I think the Bush adminsitration is evil. I don't know where you've been the last 8 years but I stopped liking him as soon as he started going to war with Iraq after 9-11, and, a lot of people here thought Iraq did it, when they weren't even responsible for the attacks on 9-11. The Republicans still think Iraq is a central front on the war on terror, and, when, it really is in Afghanistan, Packistan, and Iran. I disagree with a lot of the ideologies of the Bush administration and the Republican party. As far as knowing what the truth is when the liberals control the media, I will look for the truth myself. I just see a better future with an Obama President than with a McCain as President.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I think it is a given that something will be engineered before the election - something always is. I mean you only have to look at when Maggie Thatcher was losing popularity.....her solution? Invade the Falkland Islands! Terrible, pointless war for everyone but her.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If Obama wins, it certainly won't be because he won based on the issues. He has had ACORN out getting him votes through fraud. Hundreds of thousands. Obama bought ACORN's efforts.

The second thing he absolutely relies upon is his campaign, patterned after the "Push for Change" approach of Hugo Chavez, encouraged by Bill Ayers, Rashid Khalidi, Tony Rezko, and if by any chance he loses, he can rely on the tactics of his friend, Kenyan President Odinga.

Obams wouldn't even be in the running except for one thing. The utter ignorance of his supporters. The Democrats must absolutely rely on ignorance. And they got it. Acorn made sure of that. Look at them. Ignorant, stupid, and more ignorant.

Whatever. America this time will get exactly the President it deserves.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yes I'm not real keen on Mc Cain either but when you think of people endorsing him,like Louis Farrakan who makes no bones that he hates white people and Al Sharpton ,Jesse Jackson,plus ties to Acorn and terrorist groups,no way in the world do I want him ,plus the fact I'm more suited for president then he is,hate to see a guy get his learners permit while running the USA

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oldtimer2
hate to see a guy get his learners permit while running the USA

I believe that the president doesn't make the final decisions anyway... he has too many advisors (both public and private). Any "mistakes" the President makes are planned mistakes. It's all part of the puppet show.

I'd rather see someone in there with less experience because he may be more inclined to question the advice of the PTB as opposed to just blindely following it. Then again... we saw what happened to the last one that tried to go against the grain... he got a bullet in the head.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join